What's new

GTA 4

D

daisy jane

Hell yeah! The trailer looks bad ass! Apparently, New York is upset because the city looks so much like it. Looks pretty awesome. I'm sure I will enjoy the game more than actually going to New York City.

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
yea I need to get a ps3 though and that game is prolly the sole reason I will be getting one.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
robobond said:
yea I need to get a ps3 though and that game is prolly the sole reason I will be getting one.
Do you not have a xbox 360? Because the GTA series is not an exclusive lisence any more ;)

dbuzz

Veteran
looks pretty good. honestly i'm sick of these type of games, i like multi player. will gta4 have that or will it just be a "co-op" section.

anyone play call of duty 3 on xbox 360? the multiplayer is the best!!

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Super good? Maybe just new :) That looks amazing though i never liked the graphics on GTA. If they can get the graphics to be like elders scroll oblivion i will die.

D

daisy jane

dbuzz said:
looks pretty good. honestly i'm sick of these type of games, i like multi player. will gta4 have that or will it just be a "co-op" section.

anyone play call of duty 3 on xbox 360? the multiplayer is the best!!

Call of Duty! :woohoo: I watch Tarkus play that on a lot on his PC. It is really interesting! But, I do love GTA, all versions. I remember having GTA 2 on my computer when I was young with the overhead view. Ha. It's good to see things are changing!

dude i need 360 i aint spendin 500 on ps3 when ihear its not even better than 360 this game looks amazin all of the gtas are tight as hell

cept for 1&2 i never played them but 3, VC, And SA are amazin

hell ya i remember playing the first gta on pc at my friends house.. he was all like." dude there is this game where you can carjack and kill ppl".. at the time this was unheard of .all i remember before that was red alert and sc. the good ole days.
but for gta 4 i think ill only need a new gfx card with dx 10 support...im a gamer so my system can handle pretty much anything out now...also i think gta and gta 2 are freeware now...

Last edited:

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
My name is Tarkus, and I am severely addicted to Grand Theft Auto. All of them. Have been since I first played the original. It is by far the best game in my opinion. The freedom to do anything from deliver pizzas, control the entire map of gang territory or do a cross map triathalon, against a chicken. I love the games.
I forgot about my computer....hmmm. I know my brothers comp will run it, when does it come out?? Well shit, I guess I can just watch the trailer, duh.. I can't wait. I wish they would bring back the electricity gun that they had on..number 2 I think. It was one of the bird's eye view ones. I think number 2. Anyway, that shit was badass. Mega taser.

Gunter

mangled said:
it will be best on a PC and you all know it
Like always.
No tv can compete with a good monitor and the consoles just dont have the power for the games to show them in good quality beause they get old and publisher still bring out games for at least 2 years
And ego shooters just suck on consoles.

If there was a possibility to play against console people online they would loose all the time.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Duuude looks crazy, can't wait for that shit. I was telling my bruva couple weeks ago how it be cool if they made a map of real new york with real places and sure enuff here that shit is.
peace

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
o.gkushowns said:
Duuude looks crazy, can't wait for that shit. I was telling my bruva couple weeks ago how it be cool if they made a map of real new york with real places and sure enuff here that shit is.
peace

Since I grew up near Houston, I always thought it would be cool to have a map of there. That would be sweet....hell, I drive around and see ramps all the time.

Oh, and they definitely need to bring back rampages!!!! :dance: Something about blowing up 35 cars with grenades in 2 and a half minutes, makes me happy.

Latest posts

Latest posts