What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Those are some beautiful old school flowers, v!

Thank you UHN!
I was very impressed with BSHW and when I crossed it to Oax. it just worked, So I will be keeping her around for a while. The incentive to do another repro of Big Sur Holy Weed this past season was I could crank out more Tribute seed.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello mr pistil!
I gifted a substantial amount of fresh seed of Zacatecas Tribute, Purple Satellite, And Green Mountain Grape to family member who will make sure they get to ACE. At this point I do not have any plans to release Oax or BSHW This Oax has the one thing that seperates me from other breeders and I just repro BSHW enough to keep breeding with her.
But I think there is BSHW in circulation?

There is some BSHW x’s ..I have one from MAHA KALA …grew it out and have more seeds,,,happy to show pics:wave:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
image_2085654.jpg
MAHA KALA made the cross & It’s a Ménage a Trois of Bangi Haze/Big Sur Holy Weed/Sour Diesel …( grown out last March & have more seed )
3A1D2C0D-DBFC-447F-90CB-D23CA76A7EFE.jpeg
Click image for larger version  Name:	2A7E8E11-1B47-4679-9E35-BE0FAC9EFB41.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	152.7 KB ID:	17985148
Click image for larger version  Name:	2A7E8E11-1B47-4679-9E35-BE0FAC9EFB41.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	152.7 KB ID:	17985148
91A0D5B3-76E7-4392-B7BC-B7F79D416B5A.jpeg
CD4422F0-AD7F-465B-A589-AF90F6CB0CBE.jpeg
C1D4E3BB-C5A0-40A4-8BC8-C3087D07EEED.jpeg
AD988E09-D226-412A-9797-B67A64E63111.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
beautiful motherplant vermontman! this is great effort from you and ACE, that it is possible to buy this bshw x in Europe. as buying seeds from USA is problematic for most of us.

I like bshw and found it as great breeding tool. great job from Kagyu and legends he got it from... very well inbred imo.

it is great antidepressant, without any down feelings, it is not sedative or opiate-like relaxation, but further more it is about enlightenment and proper euphoria. I think we need to get more bshw crosses to people, so people can lift up their spirits with this absolutely natural and healthy mood changer.

I am sure my brother star crash got flowers of it to people, and I have only love and respect for him. he helped me to accomplish my little bshw mission. its all about that. get it to people imo. star crash calls it happy weed. and it is what weed used to be about. happiness.

vermontman

MAHA KALA made the cross & It’s a Ménage a Trois of Bangi Haze/Big Sur Holy Weed/Sour Diesel …( grown out last March & have more seed )

Hey Star!
Great job!
It looks like Your as addicted to growing cannabis as I am HAHA!!
Great gardens! Oh and your Husky is Steller!
Thank you for your pics!

vermontman

beautiful motherplant vermontman! this is great effort from you and ACE, that it is possible to buy this bshw x in Europe. as buying seeds from USA is problematic for most of us.

I like bshw and found it as great breeding tool. great job from Kagyu and legends he got it from... very well inbred imo.

it is great antidepressant, without any down feelings, it is not sedative or opiate-like relaxation, but further more it is about enlightenment and proper euphoria. I think we need to get more bshw crosses to people, so people can lift up their spirits with this absolutely natural and healthy mood changer.

I am sure my brother star crash got flowers of it to people, and I have only love and respect for him. he helped me to accomplish my little bshw mission. its all about that. get it to people imo. star crash calls it happy weed. and it is what weed used to be about. happiness.

Thank you M.K.!
The BSHW was gifted to me by Griot who used to be on IC as a repro with the understanding I give him seeds in return. I have the same assessment as you and that's how she got incorporated into my breeding, I mean hell who doesn't want to feel upbeat.
I just popped beans last week of Mulanje X BSHW and Mulanje X Jordans of the Islands Purps
I am ot a huge fan of all the Purps But this one smells like a citrus candy factory and feels so up and happy I am not sure if I got the wrong seed but they did come in original packs years ago. anyway here are the youngsters below.

vermontman

Hey all!
JORDAN OF THE ISLANDS!
Another respected breeder out of Vancouver area This is
JORDANS PURPS!
This one is pure citrus plus outdoors it does not finish until mid Oct. Everyone who has tried at least this version of it says it is very happy upbeat and the lemon smell is outstanding. It grows consistently from seed and very uniform.
If anyone has insight as to the breeding background of this strain I would love to know. the write ups I have seen contradict what My experience with growing her. There were a lot a great breeders and strains that came out of the Vancouver BC area back in the day, and a lot of the older genetics trickled up from Cali .

Click image for larger version  Name:	JORDANS PURPS (5).JPG Views:	50 Size:	77.3 KB ID:	17985548 Click image for larger version  Name:	JORDANS PURS AND PURPLE URKLE 041.JPG Views:	50 Size:	103.8 KB ID:	17985549 Click image for larger version  Name:	JORDANS PURS AND PURPLE URKLE 024.JPG Views:	48 Size:	112.3 KB ID:	17985550

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

Hey Cactus!
Curios if The BSHW you had back then matches the descriptions and pics presented here?

I remember it being very blissful, up, and happy with zero couch or lazy effect. We used to always prefer it or a specific strain of Happy Mexican a guy that lived behind me grew whenever we would go surfing. The BSHW was my favorite weed for surfing though. No loss of focus and everything just felt perfect.
When the dude that was growing it moved away we were so bummed and never found anything as good for being on the waves again.

vermontman

PURPLE!
I had really gotten bitten by the purple bug. I first developed a pure line of Purple Oaxacan Gold through selective inbreeding. I discovered a wonderful pure Sativa Baglung Nepali. I then crossed Oax Purple line to a very purple Baglung Nepali IBL, and Purple Satellite was born straight cherry Sativa!
But wanting to take that a little further. I crossed Purple Satellite to This 60/40 IBL Mendo Purple line I began trials on several tears ago.
That is when Green Mountain Grape was born.

MENDO PURPLE LINE

Click image for larger version  Name:	PURPLE URKLE 034.JPG Views:	0 Size:	130.3 KB ID:	17986587
Click image for larger version  Name:	PURPLE URKLE 039.JPG Views:	0 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	17986588

Last edited: