What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

heirloomganja

Looking for something a little different I thought HUGH! Purple X Purple and pure Sativa So the first Cross was Oaxacan Gold/Skull Purple line X Baglung Nepali.
So because it was purple and my first seed cross Satellite release, it just seemed suitable.

PURPLE SATELLITE!
And she comes in like a Satellite one to two weeks earlier than either of her pure Purple Sativa parents by mid to late Sept. But remember Satellite is More suitable to the far northern outdoor grower, because of her Nepali Farther. She will start flowering in 16 hours of daylight so if you flower her indoors graduate he time of light down slowly! No 12/12 this will shock her and she will throw off nanners! She can be brought indoors to finish once she is about 1/2 way into flowering outdoors. heavy red LED brings out the best of her purple coloring. She has amazing potency bumped up by her Oax/Skull mom.

Looks awesome!

Humple W.

... something other than the latest, greatest, Grade A homogenized cookies/cake/breath mud puddle weed everyone smokes now from the dispos.

Preach! I'm very thankful for breeders like Vermontman and Dubi, who reliably provide the superior alternative!

vermontman

Hey vermontman ,

thank you for putting the info down and for your amazing Strains. The Pineapple Banana Bud was Stellar. In growth, the Hawaiian leaning pheno looked like anemones on a coral reef. I would sit and stare, watching the pistils move in the breeze. What a Beauty. Also ran the Purple Satellite and the Zacatecas, both also very good. Great work bro!!

You are most welcome Fletch and THANK YOU!
I always admired people like Breeder Steve and DJ short to name just a couple And I just dreamed of working with what I had available in my given environment breeding one of natures most wonderful gifts.

vermontman

Another great breeder Federation Seed Company!
Out of Vancouver B.C. THANK YOU!
I wish I could have met you, thanks again for your spectacular release and amazing true breeding
HAWAIIAN SATIVA STRAIN!
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIIAN 11 WEEKS 029.JPG Views:	0 Size:	99.6 KB ID:	17981244
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIIAN 11 WEEKS 041.JPG Views:	0 Size:	98.6 KB ID:	17981245
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIIAN 11 WEEKS 034.JPG Views:	0 Size:	78.7 KB ID:	17981246
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIIAN 11 WEEKS 036.JPG Views:	0 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	17981247
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIIAN 11 WEEKS 005.JPG Views:	0 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	17981248
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIAN SATIVA LOAFS 013.JPG Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	17981249
Click image for larger version  Name:	HAWAIIAN SATIVA LOAFS 017.JPG Views:	0 Size:	91.7 KB ID:	17981250

Last edited:

vermontman

And an amazingly souring African strain
Mulanje Gold!
Which turned out to be one of the most potent pure Sativa strains I ever grew, This is wow weed! As expressed by even some of rhe most seasoned tokers after drawing into their lungs her creamy sweetness. Some one I know expressed they felt the feeling as though they were on an elevator that kept hitting the next floor.

Click image for larger version  Name:	026.JPG Views:	0 Size:	111.2 KB ID:	17981260
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 075.JPG Views:	0 Size:	93.5 KB ID:	17981261
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 076.JPG Views:	0 Size:	82.7 KB ID:	17981262
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 036.JPG Views:	0 Size:	85.9 KB ID:	17981263
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 068.JPG Views:	0 Size:	79.9 KB ID:	17981264
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 124.JPG Views:	0 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	17981265
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 133.JPG Views:	0 Size:	116.0 KB ID:	17981266
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE HARVEST 127.JPG Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	17981267
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE 001.JPG Views:	0 Size:	70.9 KB ID:	17981268
Click image for larger version  Name:	MULANJE 028.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	17981269

libre

vermontman I am going to germinate Green Mountain Grape Standard for next year, the area is warm but it is not the area for sativas, and as an early sativa I want to try it, how many do you recommend to cover a scrog crop germinating around March 21 in outdoor cultivation on the ground it could cover a 2 x 2 Meters, if so I will put 3 for an equivalent space in each one of them thanks for your work I'm sure I'll have fun

vermontman

vermontman I am going to germinate Green Mountain Grape Standard for next year, the area is warm but it is not the area for sativas, and as an early sativa I want to try it, how many do you recommend to cover a scrog crop germinating around March 21 in outdoor cultivation on the ground it could cover a 2 x 2 Meters, if so I will put 3 for an equivalent space in each one of them thanks for your work I'm sure I'll have fun

Hello libre!
I have never grown Scrog style But as far as Green mountain Grape Something magical happened with that cross. She is super early! even earlier than a lot of Indica My first girl this past season came down on August 30th And she yielded 9 ounces. The last came in Sept 21st and people just loved all of them. The smell is like green Welches grape juice.
One plant, the latest I pulled in Sept 21 smelled just like grape Bazooka Bubble gum. I just could not stop sticking my nose in the bag.
Please post! Love to see your plants from seeds to Scrog!
Cheers!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
My Purple Satellite and Erdpurt cross was very nice. I have Pineapple Banana Bud seeds in the fridge waiting.....

vermontman

My Purple Satellite and Erdpurt cross was very nice. I have Pineapple Banana Bud seeds in the fridge waiting.....

Hey Tex!
Do you have any photos of your cross?
You may want to pop those PBB seeds soon they will be coming up on 3 years old, maybe 4? I may not ever do that cross again because of the longer plant turn around time and I am still working on the Mulanje. In the cross she is great because of the stability of the Hawaiian. Also I wanted to focus on Sativa and Sativa dominant strains for the northern outdoor grower that flower in record speed, with the powerful lift you get from their southern tropical Sativa counter parts. This can be achieved because they are genetically good and also these strains flower while the northern sun is still burning higher in the sky.
I feel that niche has been sorely overlooked.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks for the reminder...I should definitely pop one or two this winter.

I'm in western MA so geographically close. I was excited to try the Purple Satellite outdoors last year to see if it would finish. Unfortunately I had two males...but they were next to an Erdpurt x PCK cross from dubi which is also an early finisher and mold resistant, high in CBD though so it's often a 1:1 ratio strain as far as I can tell. Anyway, because of the early covid days I kind of neglected them and let them pollinate the Erdpurt. I ended up with a ton of seeds and I decided to pop some this summer. Here is the thread and you can see they finished crazy early. But the relentless wet summer and endless rains did a number on them and I got quite a bit of bud rot. I salvaged a bunch and it does smoke nice, very mild but uplifting, fairly short duration. I reckon the CBD might be high in this mix. I may try this again both indoors and outside. Definitely will drop Purple Satellite again too.

Lester Moore

Veteran
Hey Tex!
Do you have any photos of your cross?
You may want to pop those PBB seeds soon they will be coming up on 3 years old, maybe 4? I may not ever do that cross again because of the longer plant turn around time and I am still working on the Mulanje. In the cross she is great because of the stability of the Hawaiian. Also I wanted to focus on Sativa and Sativa dominant strains for the northern outdoor grower that flower in record speed, with the powerful lift you get from their southern tropical Sativa counter parts. This can be achieved because they are genetically good and also these strains flower while the northern sun is still burning higher in the sky.
I feel that niche has been sorely overlooked.

I have 4 PBB that broke ground a few days ago. After reading this...I am very happy I have these and they are up and growing. I hope I can do them justice. Indoor with LED. I will keep some cuts around for next seasons outdoor. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

mr.pistil

Hey VM, for some reasons I can't seem to "like" any posts here. So, a bunch of "likes" for your postings and pics!

I'll be running Gold Mountain in a few weeks - really looking forward to that as the Purple Satellite I ran a while back was outstanding. Can't wait for the Tribute!

Here's a couple pics of the PS. Indoors, all white LED. Beautiful! Group shot is Ace's Panama on the left, PS on the right.

IMG_1611 2.jpg
IMG_1615 2.jpg

vermontman

I have 4 PBB that broke ground a few days ago. After reading this...I am very happy I have these and they are up and growing. I hope I can do them justice. Indoor with LED. I will keep some cuts around for next seasons outdoor. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

Hello Les!
They should do very well under LED lights, if they are red heavy they will come in even quicker.
Also if you get a boy they would be great to continue an F2 line and the IBL and should become very stable very easily with ease also in selecting for your favorite qualities.
And Thank you!

vermontman

Hey VM, for some reasons I can't seem to "like" any posts here. So, a bunch of "likes" for your postings and pics!

I'll be running Gold Mountain in a few weeks - really looking forward to that as the Purple Satellite I ran a while back was outstanding. Can't wait for the Tribute!

Here's a couple pics of the PS. Indoors, all white LED. Beautiful! Group shot is Ace's Panama on the left, PS on the right.

Hello MR!!
Ah great job there!
and thank you for sharing, I have never grown under all white LED except Spectrum King but I wasn't a fan of them. it just may have been my style of growing but your nugs are looking primo! I appreciate seeing well grown plants. Did you put the Satellite right into 12/12?

vermontman

Thanks for the reminder...I should definitely pop one or two this winter.

I'm in western MA so geographically close. I was excited to try the Purple Satellite outdoors last year to see if it would finish. Unfortunately I had two males...but they were next to an Erdpurt x PCK cross from dubi which is also an early finisher and mold resistant, high in CBD though so it's often a 1:1 ratio strain as far as I can tell. Anyway, because of the early covid days I kind of neglected them and let them pollinate the Erdpurt. I ended up with a ton of seeds and I decided to pop some this summer. Here is the thread and you can see they finished crazy early. But the relentless wet summer and endless rains did a number on them and I got quite a bit of bud rot. I salvaged a bunch and it does smoke nice, very mild but uplifting, fairly short duration. I reckon the CBD might be high in this mix. I may try this again both indoors and outside. Definitely will drop Purple Satellite again too.

I have to say it is nice to see outdoor gardens in Western MA I would drive by a few gardens out that way in full display of the road. Nice to see real freedom being exercised. Last summer was the worst for growing season it seems like EVER! but some great crops did get pulled through I hope your cross gives you some great Kick ass F1s. Would love to see pics. Oh by the way the Purple satellite definately will benefit from long veg and plenty of foot room to get the largest colas.

Last edited: