What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Legalcdn

I hope to veg MG for 2 months, take clones and then flower (maybe dust a branch with MG or ZT male).

The ZT should be super. I will veg for 2 months also. Everything gets SCROG'd so the control should be good.

thnx for creating these potential monster seeds VMON.

vermontman

I hope to veg MG for 2 months, take clones and then flower (maybe dust a branch with MG or ZT male).

The ZT should be super. I will veg for 2 months also. Everything gets SCROG'd so the control should be good.

thnx for creating these potential monster seeds VMON.

Ah man you are welcome!
That sounds just about perfect! The ultimate compliment is you growing them.
So please keep us posted I love what you did with the Satellites in SCROG.

farm3r

I'm looking for seeds for the next summer outdoor grow.

Just wondering whether any of these cultivars would finish by the end of Sept sharp at the 49th parallel or Vancouver BC area.

Zacateca Tributes
Purple Satellite
Mountain Gold

The area I'm growing only gets about half a day of direct sun light. Would these produce decently?

vermontman

I'm looking for seeds for the next summer outdoor grow.

Just wondering whether any of these cultivars would finish by the end of Sept sharp at the 49th parallel or Vancouver BC area.

Zacateca Tributes
Purple Satellite
Mountain Gold

The area I'm growing only gets about half a day of direct sun light. Would these produce decently?

Hey Farm!
I would strongly believe all these will all finish for you in BC area simply because you have much shorter days by Sept than we do at the 42 degrees north Especially the Purple Satellite coming in by third week Sept near Boston and please don't rule out Green Mountain Grape my first plant came in Aug 15 the last one finished Sept 21. Grape is an amazing strain all around. My Zacatecas came in this last season by Sept 25 because of the horribly rainy weather we had I was pleasantly surprised at how good she looked pulled then. Last time I ran Mountain Gold the plants in tight pot restraints that were root bound came in end of Sept the pampered ones in bigger pots came in one week into Oct.

PS looking back at your question I notice your 1/2 sunshine.
With good conscious I can not say how well they would respond, I have always provided full day light. That being said if you have grown good cannabis there before then the Grape and Satellite should do well.
I hope that helps!

Last edited:

farm3r

Hey Farm!
I would strongly believe all these will all finish for you in BC area simply because you have much shorter days by Sept than we do at the 42 degrees north Especially the Purple Satellite coming in by third week Sept near Boston and please don't rule out Green Mountain Grape my first plant came in Aug 15 the last one finished Sept 21. Grape is an amazing strain all around. My Zacatecas came in this last season by Sept 25 because of the horribly rainy weather we had I was pleasantly surprised at how good she looked pulled then. Last time I ran Mountain Gold the plants in tight pot restraints that were root bound came in end of Sept the pampered ones in bigger pots came in one week into Oct.

PS looking back at your question I notice your 1/2 sunshine.
With good conscious I can not say how well they would respond, I have always provided full day light. That being said if you have grown good cannabis there before then the Grape and Satellite should do well.
I hope that helps!

Awesome vermontman ! Thank you so much for the info. It's amazing to have sativa/dominant plants that can finish by Sept.

I see your seeds are back in stock again! Any chance of BSHW s1 or bx?

vermontman

Awesome vermontman ! Thank you so much for the info. It's amazing to have sativa/dominant plants that can finish by Sept.

I see your seeds are back in stock again! Any chance of BSHW s1 or bx?

You are most welcome!
I am not apposed to sharing BSHW but I never planned to sell them.
I maintain stock just as breeding material.

farm3r

You are most welcome!
I am not apposed to sharing BSHW but I never planned to sell them.
I maintain stock just as breeding material.

I understand and respect that. Breeders should keep what make them unique. Would you know where I can possibly find BSHW seeds close to pure form as in s1 or bx?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to see you back posting on the forums vermontman :huggy: Thanks for joining our room and for helping growers here with any question they could have about your fine, outdoor early sativa genetics :ying: The additional breeding details and pics in your posts are much appreciated too :yes:

We have just received a re stock on all Green Mountain Seeds strains (Zacateca Tribute too!!) ;)

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds.html

Cactus Squatter

A pleasure to see you back posting on the forums vermontman :huggy: Thanks for joining our room and for helping growers here with any question they could have about your fine, outdoor early sativa genetics :ying: The additional breeding details and pics in your posts are much appreciated too :yes:

We have just received a re stock on all Green Mountain Seeds strains (Zacateca Tribute too!!) ;)

Will the Zacateca Tribute be available through distributors like Real Gorilla as well?

mr.pistil

dubi, I received word/email re the GMS drop. Unfortunately I live in the States. I’ve scoured your distributors that do send to the States but can’t find any (yet) carrying ZT. Can you share who’ll have it?

Koondense

Veteran
vermontman How does the Zacatecas Tribute perform indoors? Any special considerations?

Thanks!

Looks like this :)

Colin Gordon Crim HIst page 017

picture.php?albumid=64675&pictureid=2083959.jpg

More infos here:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-v...atecas-and-friends-koon-s-spring-of-happiness

Cheers

vermontman

vermontman How does the Zacatecas Tribute perform indoors? Any special considerations?

Thanks!

As Koondense illustrated they do quite well indoors and you just run them as many other strains several weeks veg then 12/12.
They chunk up fairly well even on younger plants but will pump monster buds on older veg plants.

vermontman

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/g...ain-seeds.html

You are most welcome Dubi!
And THANK YOU!
As a grower over the years I always wanted to know what I was growing from other seed co. I tried so many named strains! from allot of seed producers, and what I came away with mostly underwhelmed. Strains with no consistency or would fall apart after a couple generations. bummer!
So I wanted to set myself apart from others by providing the best solid breed true genetics I possibly could offer after all the years of selection with as much cultural information as I could provide so people can make honestly informed decisions on there personal grows. Also keeping in mind making it easier for more people to grow great uplifting cannabis where they could not have in years past simply because of their geographic location.
And as with your wonderful ACE strains, I only wanted to involve myself with the highest quality rare genetics.
Especially when you get to see growers shine at what they produced in their gardens, plants of the kind of quality that just simply wows them.
I find that the biggest reward in seeing people happy!
Also knowing that growers will be able to use fairly solid cannabis seed lines in their own breeding work whether it be to easily establish line breeds of fair consistency or IBL versions of GMS strains or they go on to create their own unique hybrids and for me to to be able to continue the preservation of rare and special endangered genetics from becoming extinct.
So hugs to you dubi for getting them out there!

Last edited:

Lester Moore

Veteran
Pineapple banana bud. Broke ground 11/1. 4 look similar the 5th ( single pic) a little different. The anticipation is high.
PXL_20211201_022056490.jpg
PXL_20211208_040932350.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cactus Squatter mr.pistil At the moment Cannapot is our retailer that is attending best our customers in US with full GMS range of genetics.
Real Gorilla and other retailers shoud catch up soon too.

Latest posts

Latest posts