What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Green Mountain Grape
The only Green Mountain Seeds Poly Hybrid indoor/outdoor strain. Under red heavy LED the buds finish fully purple most with red stigmas, in 8 to 9 weeks!
Outdoors GMG is a simply outstanding, super productive, very early mostly Sativa. Adding in the Mendo Purp IBL to cherry fragrant Purple Satellite just took it to a new level. GMG comes in faster than all her parents, as early mid August up to end of Sept. for the slightly later phenos, my last one came in Sept 25.
The green Welches grape juice fragrance has to be experience. One plant this past season wreaked of grape bubblegum I could not keep my face out of the bag. Still carrying much of the upbeat vibe of a pure sativa and very potent, and awesomely mold resistant. Last summer was the worst! Could barely pull more than two sunny days together before it would rain and rain some more. But Green mountain Grape yield absolutely outstanding awesome solid spear shaped grape smacking colas! I even dubbed one of my picture folders Green Mountain Grape growing under water!
I could see some of the Parallels in the GMG mimicking slightly DJ Short and his lovely Blueberry strain.
I believe GMG to be at least comparable to Blueberry, but just a whole lot faster! I believe Blueberry was Oaxacan X Thai X Afghani?
And Again because GMG comes in so early she ripens under much stronger sunshine than her later flowering cannabis counter parts mostly available up until now and GMG and again is no slouch on production either.
I really hope people will give Green Mountain Grape a try.
ACE!

Last edited:

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
SEPT 4TH

raw (6).jpeg
raw.jpeg
raw (2).jpeg
raw (3).jpeg

Try fresh. Rizla lyin about? Cut the card into a peice 55mm x 25mm. The great thing, it rolls even quicker with a skin on the bare card. Recycle many times. Nenewable cannabis? :biglaugh:

vermontman

Will the purple satellite be resrocked? I really want to grow it! It seems very special with its colours and earliness.

Hello Frassekongo
Seeds of Purple Satellite, Zacatecas Tribute, and Green Mountain Grape should be restocked soon, just keep checking ACE website or google desired strain many seed companies are no supplied by ACE, but the freshest seed should arrive to ACE shortly I am told.
Regards

Legalcdn

Well i have chopped the 2 purple sat. Now i wait for drying and then weight the final dried product.

I just popped 2 mountain gold and 2 zacateca tribute. The tribute took 1 day to get a 1 inch taproot.

Screenshot_20211119-193007_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211119-193315_Gallery.jpg

vermontman

Well i have chopped the 2 purple sat. Now i wait for drying and then weight the final dried product.

I just popped 2 mountain gold and 2 zacateca tribute. The tribute took 1 day to get a 1 inch taproot.

Awesome Legalcdn!
They are both production monsters but the Mountain Gold yields at its best after a longer veg time. The Zacateca yield well right out of the gate, but can be grown longer with not as much stretch as M.G.
Pleas keep us posted

Latest posts

Latest posts