What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandpa’s Kirivong Cambodian, Zomia Collective

GrandpaMillenial

Popping some beans from Zomia Collective.

https://www.zomiacollective.com/product-page/kirivong

These Cambodian Sativas from Takeo hail from the border of Cambodia and Vietnam, near the Mekong Delta, but grown high up on limestones bluffs.

Lets start with 15 beans and see where we end up!

IMG_9577.jpeg

IMG_9578.jpeg

IMG_9579.jpeg

GrandpaMillenial

My Lao/Thai/Cambodian grow got bumped for corinto. So.. this is the next best thing!!

Is that soil and perlite?

Last year I mad this huge batch of soil, it had ocean forest, happy frog, 2 bags of roots organic, a little bit extra perlite, some coir, and even some ouside dirt I dug up from a river, added some dolomite and azomite, I’ve recycled it multiple times, its a little heavier than potting soil should be, but it does a good job

GrandpaMillenial

This is the beginning of success, congratulations in advance.👍🎉

Thanks @Mars Hydro Led

btw, i just did a grow using an older, discontinued set of your lights, and watt for watt, they are little powerhouses.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks @Mars Hydro Led

btw, i just did a grow using an older, discontinued set of your lights, and watt for watt, they are little powerhouses.

We have a giveaway event on some social media platforms, which is our new smart light, if you are interested, you can participate.😉

blondie

Nice looking plants! This is a far different grow style than what I do. I can see some very good advantages to your grow style, meaning a shorter veg period and smaller plant into flower as opposed to a longer veg and larger plant into flower.

I’m wondering did you amend your soil and or feeding teas?

GrandpaMillenial

Nice looking plants! This is a far different grow style than what I do. I can see some very good advantages to your grow style, meaning a shorter veg period and smaller plant into flower as opposed to a longer veg and larger plant into flower.

I’m wondering did you amend your soil and or feeding teas?

My last landrace grow, i vegged em out for quite a while, until preflowers were present on all plants, cloned em and into flower.

with this grow i have twice as many plants so i want to go right into flowering and see which ones are my keepers, hopefully i can do a seed reproduction also.

I am using used soil. Its got happy frog, ocean forest, about half is roots organic, a little bit of perlite and a few lbs of good dark soil i took from near a river, so it
has just a bit of sand silt amd
clay in the mix, but some of
the soil has been used 2 or 3 times, I amended with dolomitic lime, and just minor amounts of gypsum and bone meal, I only added about 1 Tablespoon per gallon as the used soil has been amended before.

I use salts to grow, i use jacks 20-20-20 in veg and then 10-30-20 in flower.

I provided a bit of silica in veg, always give a bit of calmag, even on plain watering days. molasses every time.

also on watering days, sometimes i give humic fulvic and kelp, but just minor doses though, I’ve done sprouted ground barley tea before, not to seriously though, as i don’t have a bubbler.

Latest posts

Latest posts