What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandpa’s Kirivong Cambodian, Zomia Collective

GrandpaMillenial

Trying to keep the humidity under control, I removed a few older fan leaves

Before:
IMG_9806.jpeg

After:
IMG_9807.jpeg

I’ve relaxed a few tie downs, as she shifts, i’ll probably need another round of deleaf

GrandpaMillenial

Good afternoon grandpa. Mind if I ask What is your current humidity and what’s your goal? My humidity I’m assuming like most people swings from very high in summer to very low winter. Hi @Timj

Yeah, I’m in Michigan, and less than a mile from the great lakes, it gets crazy humid over here. This year has been crazy wet, I couldn’t even mow my lawn cause it was raining eveyday.

Then my Dehumidifier stopped draining outta the attached hose and i have to dump it outta the bucket, so the worst I’ve had was hitting 70% humidity a few times, but hovering around the 60-65 range, this morning i got her down to 55 in the tent. I didn’t even bother calculating vpd, cause i knew it was off.

But I gotta give credit to the silica and tons of molasses for keeping em disease free.

I also add small amounts of outside garden dirt to my mix, something special about having a little bit of sand, silt, and clay in your soil.

GrandpaMillenial

Prepping to give my girls a semi-organic tea tomorrow.

Starting with 2 gallons of water.

I usually dust my water with some ascorbic acid to destroy any chlorine present.

IMG_9808.jpeg

Add 1 tsp of calmag
IMG_9809.jpeg

Add microdoses of fulvic, humic, and kelp.

IMG_9813.jpeg

IMG_9812.jpeg

Only bottled nute i still use, but only cause i had purchased so much back when i was a bottled nute grower, some Fox farms Big Bloom

IMG_9814.jpeg

1 Tablespoon of coarse ground malted barley

IMG_9815.jpeg

A slathering of grandma’s molasses

IMG_9816.jpeg

Then aquarium ph down, which is sulfuric acid
IMG_9817.jpeg

ph 6.47 and check ec .776

IMG_9818.jpeg

I’ll let it set till tomorrow, when i’ll water it this brew

Attachments

• IMG_9810.jpeg
    IMG_9810.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41

GrandpaMillenial

I ended up diluting my solution down to .45 ec, had to ph back down and now my girls are just in Zen mode, day 35 of 11.5/12.5 5 weeks of flowering in the books, about 1/3 of the way done

IMG_9824.jpeg

well almost, some of the lower fans look like they gotta go
IMG_9828.jpeg

Girl on the right is just starting to flower
IMG_9825.jpeg

girl on the left is keeping things at a medium pace
IMG_9826.jpeg

girl in the middle is straight chunking up
IMG_9827.jpeg

Couple glamour shots of the male, just getting all excited.

IMG_9832.jpeg

IMG_9831.jpeg

GrandpaMillenial

I early harvested that fat chunky girl in the middle as she had a few nanners…

IMG_9862.jpeg

IMG_9863.jpeg

The remaining girls going strong.

IMG_9866.jpeg

girl on right
IMG_9867.jpeg

seeded larfy bud
IMG_9864.jpeg

girl on left

IMG_9868.jpeg

seeded larfy bud

IMG_9865.jpeg

These were the budsite i hand painted with pollen. using Mr. Mango over here

IMG_9859.jpeg

when hes not pollinating other cambodians, he’s spending time with DJ Short Flo and Ace’ Panama

GrandpaMillenial

We are in early week 9 things are moving along.

Mr Mango has finished his job and has moved on to the mulch pile.

Here’s to you Mr. Mango. You beautiful red stemmed pollen dumping slut.
IMG_9875.jpeg

IMG_9876.jpeg

One of Mr. Mango’s daily loads…
IMG_9854.jpeg

The girls…

IMG_9879.jpeg

Lefty
IMG_9880.jpeg

right
IMG_9881.jpeg

Good news and bad news, im gonna have way more seed than i intended to make, Mr Mango got outta control

IMG_9883.jpeg

IMG_9884.jpeg

Ace Panama x Camflodian

IMG_9886.jpeg

The birth of “CamFlodian”
IMG_9885.jpeg

Bona Fortuna

That left one sure has some chunkiness to her, how long you expect them to go?

Gorgeous structure with that right one, well developed side branching! Looks like that Mango Man playboy would pair well with it.

Both look pretty dang coated in resin, any smells?

GrandpaMillenial

That left one sure has some chunkiness to her, how long you expect them to go?

Gorgeous structure with that right one, well developed side branching! Looks like that Mango Man playboy would pair well with it.

Both look pretty dang coated in resin, any smells?

Yeah, im in love with both of them.

They both have a mango/overripe tropical fruit smell, but you gotta get really close to them.

I think the left one is gonna be a 12-13 weeker and the right is more of a 14-15 week girl as she just had a burst of white pistils pop out.

I smoked a sample of the girl in the middle that was harvested early, she still a bit wet but she burned alright.

IMG_9912.jpeg

She smoked great, effects kicked in after a couple puffs, me and my dad only smoked about half the joint, definitely an upper sativa w energy and euphoria minimal hunger, great tropical fruit taste, honestly I might just reveg these two and grow em again w out any males around

Bona Fortuna

That kirivong sound pretty nice!
Both sounding like they have a reasonable flower time, being from the tropics at all.
You are doing a damn fine job with these!

Do you have any other beans from this collective? Their squirrel tail, erawan and petnaree have caught my eye. They have some really interesting lines. Maybe a little wild and unrefined, but interesting nonetheless.

GrandpaMillenial

That kirivong sound pretty nice!
Both sounding like they have a reasonable flower time, being from the tropics at all.
You are doing a damn fine job with these!

Do you have any other beans from this collective? Their squirrel tail, erawan and petnaree have caught my eye. They have some really interesting lines. Maybe a little wild and unrefined, but interesting nonetheless.

Thanks! Im running into some issues now but Im almost at the end.

I’ve run the squirrel tail #4, I really liked it. I had clones that where two weeks old looking healthy and I tossed the mother and then I
messed up and they are all gone, I haven’t found a single seed in my stash either. I had some great plants picked out, their was this pheno where the second set of true leaves came out with 5 blades, plants had a slight mango, they grew faster than the 3
leaves, didnt smell as strong and no herms, I even had the seeds
from before thailand legalized, it was a racy 2 1/2 hour high.

So here is my sativa collection

I have some of the 1970 Columbian, (I really wanna cross that with my ace panama)

a lifetime supply of haze from tom

Some NH21x MM crosses from OJD

Freebies
I have 4 seeds of Zomia’s Laotion Muang Xia
6 seeds of Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil, also from OJD
IMG_9919.jpeg

I honestly wanna run the columbians next so I can cross em with my ace panama, I have this outstanding girl that smells like lemon cleaner.

Then Im gonna run my freebies. who knows, i might find a laotian male to cross with the super silver sour nevil.

With Zomia, I plan on getting their Kroeng Krawia and maybe more squirrel tail

Bona Fortuna

I’ve run the squirrel tail #4, I really liked it. I had clones that where two weeks old looking healthy and I tossed the mother and then I
messed up and they are all gone, I haven’t found a single seed in my stash either. I had some great plants picked out, their was this pheno where the second set of true leaves came out with 5 blades, plants had a slight mango, they grew faster than the 3

I have some of the 1970 Columbian, (I really wanna cross that with my ace panama)

Freebies
View attachment 18879748

I honestly wanna run the columbians next so I can cross em with my ace panama, I have this outstanding girl that smells like lemon cleaner.

Then Im gonna run my freebies. who knows, i might find a laotian male to cross with the super silver sour nevil.

WOW!!! You have an impressive seed stock, a haze lovers dream. It would be hard to choose what to grow next.

Good to hear about the squirrel tail. Sounds pretty nice. Sorry to hear about the mother, but it’s a good excuse to pop more beans ehh?
Gives me good hope in their other offerings.
Haha, that Kroeng was one that I was specifically thinking about when I mentioned wild.

Best of luck with the rest of flowering!

NOREGRETZ

Freebies
View attachment 18879748

Squirrel tail #1, I think it's the best selection of the 4 they offer...
I grew panama (ace) a long time ago and I also found plants with that description and some with pink pistils that had a sweet smell like vanilla, the green ones had a better effect for me... long lasting, little body weight and some paranoia hahaha

try to get foytong or tiger tail.. if i'm not mistaken the government listed it as the highest thc strain, swamiseed says kroeng krawia is similar to congo pointe noire but congo is more trippy

my green panama

Attachments

• 20220515_125452.jpg
    20220515_125452.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • 20220515_130713.jpg
    20220515_130713.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61