What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandpa’s Kirivong Cambodian, Zomia Collective

islandpreservation

some
Thanks! Im running into some issues now but Im almost at the end.

I’ve run the squirrel tail #4, I really liked it. I had clones that where two weeks old looking healthy and I tossed the mother and then I
messed up and they are all gone, I haven’t found a single seed in my stash either. I had some great plants picked out, their was this pheno where the second set of true leaves came out with 5 blades, plants had a slight mango, they grew faster than the 3
leaves, didnt smell as strong and no herms, I even had the seeds
from before thailand legalized, it was a racy 2 1/2 hour high.

So here is my sativa collection

I have some of the 1970 Columbian, (I really wanna cross that with my ace panama)

a lifetime supply of haze from tom

Some NH21x MM crosses from OJD

Freebies
I have 4 seeds of Zomia’s Laotion Muang Xia
6 seeds of Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil, also from OJD
View attachment 18879748

I honestly wanna run the columbians next so I can cross em with my ace panama, I have this outstanding girl that smells like lemon cleaner.

Then Im gonna run my freebies. who knows, i might find a laotian male to cross with the super silver sour nevil.

With Zomia, I plan on getting their Kroeng Krawia and maybe more squirrel tail
some great exploration you are doing! I have a lot of those on my list :) that flowering time on the colombian pack looks proper. really cool to see these zomia strains getting grown out. thank you

GrandpaMillenial

Any updates on the Kirivong's high ?

The tall one on the right is still very up, clear, energizing, a little bit of hunger kicks in after an hour. very mango flavor.

The one on the left now has more of that sickly sweet rotten fruit flavor and smell. The devastating appetite has sorta leveled of and doesn’t have me pigging out. I actually greened out a bit when i was smoking her all day

Rory Borealis

Veteran
The tall one on the right is still very up, clear, energizing, a little bit of hunger kicks in after an hour. very mango flavor.

The one on the left now has more of that sickly sweet rotten fruit flavor and smell. The devastating appetite has sorta leveled of and doesn’t have me pigging out. I actually greened out a bit when i was smoking her all day
Hey, GM. Give this smoke hack a shot.. Take a B-Complex vitamin capsule supplement and a glass of water, an hour before smoking that hunger inducing cultivar. Report back. You should be able to focus on the effects more clearly without distraction. I've done this many times and found that it pays the "vitamin/mineral toll" that some cultivars require for riding the rides. Enjoy.

GrandpaMillenial

Hey, GM. Give this smoke hack a shot.. Take a B-Complex vitamin capsule supplement and a glass of water, an hour before smoking that hunger inducing cultivar. Report back. You should be able to focus on the effects more clearly without distraction. I've done this many times and found that it pays the "vitamin/mineral toll" that some cultivars require for riding the rides. Enjoy.

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I almost went with squirrel tail #1, i had a audio chat with zomia and he was said 1&4 where the longest flowering.

Your Green Panama looks amazing, awesome job!

My panama keeper is a very green sativa, my first grow with em had a red and the one I selected turned a nice gold, she currently impregnated with about 100 cambodian seeds.

Here are some pics of my last panamas.

(girl on far right)
View attachment 18880413

closeup
View attachment 18880415

She was slow to flower, slow to fill out, but when she did, she passed the other two in production, I smoke that whole plant already lol

I haven’t looked into foytong yet, but I had my eye on tiger tail!
This is a good yield for gallon to 2 gallon pots.😁👍🔥