What's new

GorillaBubble bx2 - PPKed

Globule

ahh ok i was lost in translation. Thought a drop-in door was some sort of non-hinged foam slab door you just pushed in. I had some weird ideas in my head of what that might look like...

Glad to hear you just meant pre-hung doors hehe.

i'll get back in my box now. Carry on :biggrin:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
ahh ok i was lost in translation. Thought a drop-in door was some sort of non-hinged foam slab door you just pushed in. I had some weird ideas in my head of what that might look like...

Glad to hear you just meant pre-hung doors hehe.

i'll get back in my box now. Carry on :biggrin:
your thoughts are correct, av8tor is the pre hung guy.. foam slab encased in 1&5/8" metal studs.. i'll put a flange of 2"x1/4" flat pvc molding around the outside perimeter of the 'door panel' it will flop in between other panels forming the 'doors' opening and negative pressure from my exhust fan will keep it from falling out and the flange from being sucked in.. ?

av8or

D9 had a geodesic dome with a foam board hatch. He held it in from the outside with two bungee cords.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol.... why dont you two go muster yourselves and hug it out! Lol us flyboys roll our wyes and chuckle at the thought of mustering

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of course in my best dress jacket and the hat i looked like a bus driver with that damn hat. In my flightsuit n cap n dickie i was pretty sharp tho! Those were the days

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Lol.... why dont you two go muster yourselves and hug it out! Lol us flyboys roll our wyes and chuckle at the thought of mustering
now, now, McK.. jealousy doesn't become you..:biggrin: I'd say MC dress uniforms are the most striking.. muster?! I had an Ontos... for a while.. then I walked, crawled and ducked!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Oh, and the reason I'm here right now... I clipped as bud off on of the GBs.. very frosty but its smell leaves me not able to put my finger on exactly what it smells like.. keep picking it up and sniffinit. different smelling... anyone put something out there for me? smells like??? what have you experienced? I need a mind jog..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get diff smells of of my cheese candy between pineapple sweet to blue cheese range, mango off my mangos and grape on most else.

Kerosene, menthol, pine....?

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now, now, McK.. jealousy doesn't become you..:biggrin: I'd say MC dress uniforms are the most striking.. muster?! I had an Ontos... for a while.. then I walked, crawled and ducked!

Yea no doubt USMC dresses the best :laughing: When i was in we didnt even have nice fatigues to wear. Only had the old style, fricking broiled in them on the equator

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Yea no doubt USMC dresses the best :laughing: When i was in we didnt even have nice fatigues to wear. Only had the old style, fricking broiled in them on the equator
but in your flight suit, 'the badest of the bad' and are you all still cold as ice up in the plane, bet they have heated everything now, right??

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
In this post are a couplea pics of the GB bx2s.. they are little but that's my fault... they will fulfill next run.. but for now impressive looking, very pretty little girls..

Attachments

• GBa.jpg
    GBa.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 19
  • GBb1.jpg
    GBb1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 19
  • GBb bud.jpg
    GBb bud.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 18
  • GBf.jpg
    GBf.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 101816 006.jpg
    101816 006.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 23

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
today was day 70, I have construction possibilities and trying to coordinate the timing of my next run and the construction. but have to bite the bullet and miss a couple three weeks of growing..
Back to the GBs... here are a couple pics. I didn't notice until after trimming, when the plants were hanging upside down that 2 of the four GBs had little, with the naked eye looked like white/yellow flowers at the base of many of the buds. Under the scope they are little yellow bananas. Squashed a few calyx's nothing hard in them.. took couplea pics, you can see the bananas pretty well.. going to buy a good camera today/tomorrow.. any recommendations? $250ish.
the other 2 pics are of the bottom rez, un screened turface leaves this stuff behind and the imprint of the pulse draining back into that rez...

Attachments

• GBb BALLS.jpg
    GBb BALLS.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 20
  • GBb BALLS 2.jpg
    GBb BALLS 2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 102016 005.jpg
    102016 005.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 102016 006.jpg
    102016 006.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 17

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
they were small so not many roots anyway but after looking at the rootballs, it appears that the short pulse, due to not enough juice available was only watering the right and lft sides of each plant. 2 wicks kept the middle of the tub drier than either side. next run, will have halos in place and cover one of the wick openings with a strip of panda film preventing anything from going down there until about 3 weeks into 12/12 and then slide it out, leaving a fresh unclogged wick and because most roots are produced during veg it should remain clear.. school is out on the weed-stop, still in experimental stages. screening will help too.

C.O.B.

Snook, the nanners on the GB, think they were stressed somehow or just that cut in particular? Peace.

C.O.B.

av8or

ooraah! I know.. "We"?

We as in I spent ten years playing Peter Pilot in the United States Army. I didn't get my user name on accident! Spent half my career enlisted then went to flight school. Now I'm broken and can't fly so I grow weed. Seemed like the logical progression of things.

As for uniforms, sure, the marines have nice looking dress uniforms but only the REMFs (rear echelon mother f.....ers) wear those regularly. I wore a flight suit almost entirely, or else I was in my PTs (work out clothes). The Army went to the ASU (army service uniform) which looks better than the greens. I still threw mine in the fireplace when I got out.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We as in I spent ten years playing Peter Pilot in the United States Army. I didn't get my user name on accident! Spent half my career enlisted then went to flight school. Now I'm broken and can't fly so I grow weed. Seemed like the logical progression of things.

As for uniforms, sure, the marines have nice looking dress uniforms but only the REMFs (rear echelon mother f.....ers) wear those regularly. I wore a flight suit almost entirely, or else I was in my PTs (work out clothes). The Army went to the ASU (army service uniform) which looks better than the greens. I still threw mine in the fireplace when I got out.

I could fucking tell ya some shit brother.... 3 years combat crew and air medal wirh 6 oaks. Lol big reason me smokie die weedie.

Hey im still here tho mfs! Hehe fucking days man.

life is sweet, it trully is, be kind to those you love and to those you dont. We are all related and shit is rough everywhere. Help someone out and dont forget to smile

Lol feel free to laugh and call me silly.

Mango McKush

Latest posts

Latest posts