What's new

GorillaBubble bx2 - PPKed

idiit

Veteran
^ cool. thanks. I gots my gb bx2 beans yesterday and 10/20 hit the paper towels asap. :)

i'd love some sour choco ones to hit up with pollen from a couple of chocolate strains i'm working on.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hey Snookers just saw this. 14" is awesome and has me thinking to switch to smaller buckets.... im about 21" and use tripods tho. Nice to be able to get back 3 or 4 inches.... i know im wasting space by flipping big but my room is forgiving that way. Only grow for me too so bud display isnt a concern.

That said you may also want to study heath robinsons flooded tubes. Also study NFT too, amazing technique for big plants in shallow system.
Tks McK.. Think i'm staying with the PPK for now, although the mini 9"x9" swc for cloning is working great..

I just re-measured, from floor to top of media, 11 inches. I went this way for in the tent. Height isn't as critical but still, like you/she said, every extra inch helps. The tubs are orderable from walmart-online.. home delivery.. black, likey black buckets..
A pic of the construction, working on water delivery/return right .. that's 3 of the PPKs, the other three will appear when the water is finalized. I'm realizing this 8'X8'x8' room is already looking smallish.. Iman ungrateful dick!

Attachments

• 111716 002.jpg
    111716 002.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 111716 001.jpg
    111716 001.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 41

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
BWS... YOU should be a fish too.. When you going to take me fishing?

You know where to find me... :biggrin:
Let me know if ya plan on swinging by,should be offshore today,but working...
Word is the cobia might be starting to show up... 4.75lb :headbange
And the TTs are already here... $$$$$ :biggrin: 4.75 as well...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Progress

Progress

243 trips to HD & Lowes and coming down the home stretch.
My photographic skills are short of being good but heres a few of the progress... 92.3% done.. minor adjustments and rearrangements Ib finished for now.. still want to work in a battery backup for the light, not to mention the light needs some positioning work but its ok for right now.. jacks+C @ 600PPMs.. we see what happens... there are 3 GB bx2s, 1 BlueGB, 1 white widow (<my first ever), and 1 Death Stomper..

Attachments

• 112516 001.jpg
    112516 001.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 112516 002.jpg
    112516 002.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 112516 004.jpg
    112516 004.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 112516 005.jpg
    112516 005.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 112516 009.jpg
    112516 009.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 112516 011.jpg
    112516 011.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 44
  • 112516 012.jpg
    112516 012.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 39

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
That looks killer dude...but man that looks like alot for a stoner like me...
Some killer soil mixed up....in a decent size pot...and fuck it....lol :biggrin:

GG4
picture.php
picture.php

They were a bit tattered before heading into FLW....fucking spider mites..super lame...nevertheless. ...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I hear ya, BWS, this show should have started 2-3 weeks ago.. I went back for the same fitting 3x in one day.. wrong size first time, not enough the second... yeah stoners. and NO LEAKS I cant believe it.:bigeye:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I like the top tubs.

Death Stomper...yikes man. I hope she let's the other ones live!
I would have thought that a man like you, with such a keen eye didn't notice the top tubs are the same as the bottom tubs!:biggrin:

A

Ashin Kusher

Hey Snooks!

Is that you bro? Hope all is well, miss ya over at the "FightClub" :biggrin:

:respect:

A

Ashin Kusher

Sorry bro, I thought you were Snookster from the Cabana and the Comp.Central site.

My apologies, dint mean to side track your thread, which is great btw, Nice to meet ya anyway!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Sorry bro, I thought you were Snookster from the Cabana and the Comp.Central site.
My apologies, dint mean to side track your thread, which is great btw, Nice to meet ya anyway!
no problem AK.. good talking with you anyway..:tiphat:

av8or

For whatever reason, I used to think Snook was female so I kept responding with "ma'am" to his comments. Hahaha sorry, Mr. Snook!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
:noway: guess its from that show ??? but I get allot of that..
don't recall any ma'm references from you though.
2213eecc.gif