What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GorillaBubble bx2 - PPKed

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
If you need more gap cant you just shim your sites? Or shim the res if you need less? If you cant get there by your control float? I have my sites on tripod bases and can adjust each one individually. I laid out the levels and tripod heights so i would be able to adjust a site up or down 1 or 2 inches either way
need more liquid to pulse, although I'd like 4" GAP AND enough for a 1 qt pulse x 4, I run it dry, 2.5 cups, would like 4.. maybe some hand jobin for a coupla days here and there.. nah, thyell get by on that, not expecting much anyway, although at 30 days they are frosting up very nicely, cant imagine what 40 more days is going to bring.. I'm going to need encouragement to take those colas, small as they may be and dunkem in a pail of cool water before putting them on that little $159, table trimmer.. will do much research on all that and the use of a 25m bag for catching alla shit.

you have me thinking about your tripod mcjaustatable jammy and the concept you are giving. have a 'control rez' w float valve.. on the same floor (level) the ppks & pump rez are on.
what? I cant put a hole in my bedroom floor, i could but that's crazy, push pull, call me dumbass, and you will if you can, how to get more water per pulse, want 1 pulse=1 qt.. requirement = 1.5 cups more per site, so need another 6 qts , think im screwed for that amount of pulse but they'll adapt and be another harvest.. thanks for making me talk to myself (and you)..:biggrin::tiphat:

EDIT: Oh yeah.. pressed a 1g bud for 30 min @ 236*F minimum... ate it.. yes, i am whacked.. bells..

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Why not just bake the nug?
i did that with some but eating them is not pleasant.. after it is heated and cools off, i like the aftertaste the hot pressed bud leaves in my mouth.
AND I have all these hair straighteners, clamps and vise grips hanging around..:biggrin:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol Snook youre a trip! Ill send you all my used pressed pucks to suck on if ya like... or for dipping salsa with lol

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Lol Snook youre a trip! Ill send you all my used pressed pucks to suck on if ya like... or for dipping salsa with lol
these aren't squished though, only flattened and heated to 236*F, very minimal squeezing.. no rosin is left on the parchment.. still ina bud.. the once squished ones I'm eating 2-3 at a time, like pills.. yes, McK it isn't easy being me..:tiphat:

Mr. Miyagi

I got lost when you started talking about pulsing and gaping lol...sounds likes a script for a gangsta movie lol.

I'll keep quiet and watch...

any updates Snook?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Youre forcing my hand miyagi.. not my best effort and was hoping no one was paying attention. I'll be happy with a couple Zs out of the four.. That little GBc is SB looking mini.. I didn't take any clones from it.. probably turn out killer.. not the first time.. I will grow the GBb again, its purrty and then I have GBf.. female that is... big.. they actually doubled in size.. except GBc, she grew almost 5 times the start and is now ??? 14" tall.. cute. The others stretched 2x->2.5x. next one WILL be better...

Attachments

• GBa.jpg
    GBa.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 17
  • GBb.jpg
    GBb.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 16
  • GBc.jpg
    GBc.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 20
  • GBf.jpg
    GBf.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 15

oti$

Probably will be fire....just not a huge one;) coulda vegged a little longer. The one that I ended up keeping doesn't stretch much. You pretty much veg her to the size you'd like her to finish, she'll get a little bigger but not much. I'm on my way to harvest a couple tonight. They are finished in 8 weeks with no benefit if letting them go longer. The more I dial her in the more I'm getting a strong bubble gum smell/flavor under the heavy gorilla funk. You are in for a treat snook.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Probably will be fire....just not a huge one;) coulda vegged a little longer. The one that I ended up keeping doesn't stretch much. You pretty much veg her to the size you'd like her to finish, she'll get a little bigger but not much. I'm on my way to harvest a couple tonight. They are finished in 8 weeks with no benefit if letting them go longer. The more I dial her in the more I'm getting a strong bubble gum smell/flavor under the heavy gorilla funk. You are in for a treat snook.
I been watchin yours O.. impressive.. next time I will try mainling... veg to size. don't really know what I'm doing but WTF how much can I FU?
Tony.. I been eating the patties instead of squishing them a second time.. those patties, right?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
3 more into the lineup... I have enough GB bx2 to keep me busy for some time and will be the newest recipient of BGB soon... and somudder stuff called Death Stomper ?? I liked the name DS and the picture is awesome.. in the early 70s was getting some that was an awesome color like that - yellow/red and knock yer dic ina dirt.. I can only hope..

anyway, going to try and get thru the GBs with a few good expressions kept before I receive BluGlu, DS and with some luck GG#4 thrown into the mix..

Here are 3 ore GB Bx2s started 9/5 (27 days from seed)
GBi - GBj - GBk (of 11 seads popped, 3 didn't germ completely (my fault), 5 are females and these 3.. GBi was a leaner and needed a little support.. GBj has a funny bigger leafs that are very light colored and still needs support. GBk was straight up from the get go.. we'll see about sex.. any guesses? I'd like one of them to be a boy, hoping is GBj

Attachments

• GBj (2).jpg
    GBj (2).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
  • GBi.jpg
    GBi.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 16
  • GBi (2).jpg
    GBi (2).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 14
  • GB i-j-k at 20 days old.jpg
    GB i-j-k at 20 days old.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 21
  • GBj 2.jpg
    GBj 2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 14
  • GBj.jpg
    GBj.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 16
  • gbk (2).jpg
    gbk (2).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 13
  • GBk.jpg
    GBk.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 15

av8or

Death Stomper? Yikes....you gotta wonder how they came up with that name. Maybe someone resurrected from the grave after some Death Stomper was sprinkled on the head stone? Either way....I'd try it!

Globule

Hey Snook I will be no help to you whatsoever but I'm keen to hang around your thread like a bad smell and just generally be a nosey bugger.

Hope you don't mind and good luck with your grow bro!

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hey Snook I will be no help to you whatsoever but I'm keen to hang around your thread like a bad smell and just generally be a nosey bugger.

Hope you don't mind and good luck with your grow bro!
EVERYBODY helps.. one way or another. :tiphat:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
nice how much longer you think they got to go? You didn't veg long at all did you?
sorry MrM, didn't see this... veg... they were about 30 days from seed and were 'vegged' under 4, 2' t5s before they were transplanted and put under 12/12 the same day.. I had/have time constraints... 3 more weeks... not going to be much but expecting allot..:biggrin: