What's new

GorillaBubble bx2 - PPKed

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
OK, you and silly ... get a room.:biggrin:. and true, never did own any dress blues... got first new camo less than a week b4 I rotated back to the states, gave them to the brothers I left behind. Marines didn't get much on the leading edge of military gear/spending..

nanners were not, I believe, stress related and evenly found at the bottom (1 tiny bunch) at the base of many of the buds on only 2 of the plants, both glueier leaning, neither seemed viable. The SB leaners, rounder leaves, did not have any and the two that did were caddy corner from each other..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, you and silly ... get a room.:biggrin:. and true, never did own any dress blues... got first new camo less than a week b4 I rotated back to the states, gave them to the brothers I left behind. Marines didn't get much on the leading edge of military gear/spending..

nanners were not, I believe, stress related and evenly found at the bottom (1 tiny bunch) at the base of many of the buds on only 2 of the plants, both glueier leaning, neither seemed viable. The SB leaners, rounder leaves, did not have any and the two that did were caddy corner from each other..

Hiya Schnooks - lol my mango haze #4 is really coming in to its own.... lol great "cure" going on wraitch here dontcha no

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Hiya Schnooks - lol my mango haze #4 is really coming in to its own.... lol great "cure" going on wraitch here dontcha no
If I lived closer I'd come an burn one with you.
I was moving on the MH a few months back when I read the GG#4 thread.. which led me to tonygreen (now banned) and his GorillaBubble thread, was/is a very forthcoming breeder. I did have a couple GG#4s shipped to me but the florida heat poached them, one day maybe.. but to read a thread and have enough pictures an 'this is what happened and what to look for' type of information.. did you see my rosin press?? Fdat HairIron.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was moving on the MH a few months back when I read the GG#4 thread.. which led me to tonygreen (now banned) and his GorillaBubble thread, was/is a very forthcoming breeder. I did have a couple GG#4s shipped to me but the florida heat poached them, one day maybe.. but to read a thread and have enough pictures an 'this is what happened and what to look for' type of information.. did you see my rosin press?? Fdat HairIron.

Not yet me thinks.. ill check ur albums next tho.

We'll do that some day brother maybe next spring

Id really like to grow something as frosty as gg4 but ive been doing ok as long as i keep a mango going. Nothing yet has bested it. Only do seeds also

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Not yet me thinks.. ill check ur albums next tho.

We'll do that some day brother maybe next spring

Id really like to grow something as frosty as gg4 but ive been doing ok as long as i keep a mango going. Nothing yet has bested it. Only do seeds also
in the spring... panhandle area right? I'll be having some glueybubblishness..

av8or

If I start walking now, I could make it down for the spring smoke out in the panhandle. Oregon isn't that far...

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I start walking now, I could make it down for the spring smoke out in the panhandle. Oregon isn't that far...

Cantcha jus drive one of those funny lookin aereoplane things with the motor on top the wrong way?

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Is GB similar to GG4 then?

You got a link to your press pic chap you can share?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Is GB similar to GG4 then?

You got a link to your press pic chap you can share?
Humm... I missed the last 3 posts, fugin stoner..

High McK... press: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7670359#post7670359

GB vs GG#4... (JW) GG#4XBog SourBubble=(tonygreen)GorillaBubble Bx and many other variations of GB. but to answer your question,, GB#4 & GB samey same??? Idono never had the GG#4 so no comparison and just cut the GBs I have 5 days ago and have really gotten into them.. but I did have one GB that was more a SourBubble pheno that was, at the cut, only 13" tall.. ITS KILLER, I just 10 minutes ago, vaped a tiny bud... was too small never tooka clone... but there'll be more. High as hell and have golf this morning... gottago...

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see it now. Nice Snooks. You get anything done since you got it working other than running out of rosin and making more? Lol

Ive been making canacaps lately. ReSquishing my once squished pucks every once and a while. Going to try cobbing also, check that out.

Day 96 of flower and 14 of flush for my mango haze 7. Just reduced daylight another 30 min and working on getting a good fade n finish bro.

MH3 and MH4 are smoking freaking great jar cured and vacd on April 11 and June 20 respectively

MH5 and MH6 are most likely going to be made into bubble hash after some more curing. Then smoked and made into rosin and you guessed it

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
didn't I see you in a boat on the water back ways.. loaded w little bitches... >Panama canal!:woohoo:
walkin what kinda shit is that? It would take you forever...:laughing:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I see it now. Nice Snooks. You get anything done since you got it working other than running out of rosin and making more? Lol

Ive been making canacaps lately. ReSquishing my once squished pucks every once and a while. Going to try cobbing also, check that out.

Day 96 of flower and 14 of flush for my mango haze 7. Just reduced daylight another 30 min and working on getting a good fade n finish bro.

MH3 and MH4 are smoking freaking great jar cured and vacd on April 11 and June 20 respectively

MH5 and MH6 are most likely going to be made into bubble hash after some more curing. Then smoked and made into rosin and you guessed it
I paid $1500 for this LED I have, gonna use it this time again, before not enough headroom..... COBs?? gotta get dollar outlay under control... keep us informed of yours as they progress..
my bedroom is under destruction ATM.. Its like that little kids game.. the little square deal with the letter blocks inside, movem up, down, sideways to spell words? my house is under 1700sqft, sold a retail business a while back, all the personal shit that was there is now here, (not many basements in Fla and I don't have one) I have to move this over here>>, then that, over there^^, once I get that done, have build 10 more panels.. not too labor intensive but can not let neighbors ask what I'm building in there, so I can only buy materials in small batches and sneakem into the house... at the same time keeping up with wifey, Drs appmnts, golf, and life in general.. I'll be back up and running by, I hope, 11/1... GorillaBubble, (3) 2 phenos, SweetSkunk, (2) 2 phenos and 1, rez sssdh... from before he left.
14 weeks is a long time and youre not finished yet? I've done the same, was never really happy with the outcomes.. I have a very nice ACE PH/M that I've been tyrin to get into the rotation but doesn't coincide with the other 70 day stains.. Its a shame, shes beautiful but I'll keep mom until that monster yield run when 100 days wont matter... Illegal state, old fuck, very samll market I'm not paridoid in..

EDIT: caps! howudodat?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
The PPK isn't the best solution for a height challenged grow space.... DE lights arent either. But glorious together when space and budget allow
how did I miss this MCK? I am an impulsive guy and this continuing bombardment to new and better light sources is killin me..:biggrin: getting to the point that one has to sell the weed just to keep up with lighting technology... and it aint cheap! I already have in too many hoods, fixtures and ballasts on the shelf.. as far as height and the PPKs... I've reduced the ppk height to 14", might be able to reduce it a couple more inches but I stop here.

I am infatuated with shallow water culture (SWC) though and have used that process to start some clones.. works nicely just having 8oz coffee cups, couple w turface , couple with pearlite/vermiculite in a 9"X9" baking pan.. 1 to 1.5" of water. cups sit in it and aerate with bulb syringe once a day.. they are happy and 100% successful so far.. the roots, exposed to the light are white as snow and there has been no algae build up at all and they've been in there for a month now. go figure..

The draw back is that according to yankeetransplnt , HIS process is not automated and I have a memory likea sieve and can be gone for 2-5 days occasionally, leaving them unattended.. I will work on a small automated SWC test system. Maybe by next year.. I like the idea of a throw away grow though and cant see why it can not be automated..

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Snookers just saw this. 14" is awesome and has me thinking to switch to smaller buckets.... im about 21" and use tripods tho. Nice to be able to get back 3 or 4 inches.... i know im wasting space by flipping big but my room is forgiving that way. Only grow for me too so bud display isnt a concern.

That said you may also want to study heath robinsons flooded tubes. Also study NFT too, amazing technique for big plants in shallow system.

idiit

Veteran
Oh, and the reason I'm here right now... I clipped as bud off on of the GBs.. very frosty but its smell leaves me not able to put my finger on exactly what it smells like.. keep picking it up and sniffinit. different smelling... anyone put something out there for me? smells like??? what have you experienced? I need a mind jog..
you getting any sour chocolate smells off the bx2's?

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
picture.php
picture.php

just the beginning... :biggrin:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
you getting any sour chocolate smells off the bx2's?
no chocolate idiit, kinda mentholy .. but this run was not anything for me to crow about.. embarrassing actually.. I'm in the end stages of new room construction and should be underway in a couple days. I will post some pics of the new op when its operational. It will feature 6, PPKs with: GB2, GB10(x2), GB7, BG2 (BlueGB) and DS2 (DeathStomper (??)) neither the BG2 or DS2 are sexed but they look girly.. if one or both (I doubt both) are boys, will put in either an SSSDH I been keeping around for 4-5 years that requires very little veg time or another GB Bx2, GB11 (<sexed). I'll be runing the 2 unsexed seed plants because I'm impulsive and excited about the BlueGB ,and curious about DeathStomper (DeathStarXGrapeStomper) <$100 shot in the dark purchase.. GB11 was one of 3 seed starts that were put out on the back porch about a month ago for sexing. Two were boys and the third (GB11) was a very nicely structured girl. neither boy has given any pollen, all empty nanners..

EDIT: the 2 boys were the first males out of 11 seed starts..

Latest posts

Latest posts