What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i wouldnt use anymore than 1000 for a 4x4, or two 1000 for a 4x8. Thats just me tho. Best pull I ever had was in a 4x8 tent with 2 600s, got 3 1/2 lbs of affgooey. Been a while since I did indoor, started up again and made a big mistake of having the new gavitas 4 1/2 feet from the canopy because of what the dude at the hydro shop said, up until 4 weeks in, so yield nothing like it should be. Next round finna be the lick tho...

ICbuds

Veteran
picture.php
Coco made her swell like a sugar plum. Way more indica compared to my fwok grows. Dank as a sticky ass peach

i wouldnt use anymore than 1000 for a 4x4, or two 1000 for a 4x8. Thats just me tho. Best pull I ever had was in a 4x8 tent with 2 600s, got 3 1/2 lbs of affgooey. Been a while since I did indoor, started up again and made a big mistake of having the new gavitas 4 1/2 feet from the canopy because of what the dude at the hydro shop said, up until 4 weeks in, so yield nothing like it should be. Next round finna be the lick tho...

Good lookin out...I think I'm overdoing it lumen wise and heat wise for the 4x8...I have the ability to move out of tents into an open room which I'm going to do next run rather than dialing things down and staying in the tents..3 1/2 off two 6's.. fug yeah! Leave it the infamous hydro shop dude to fuck your shit up good lolz...jk they ain't all bad maybe 60% of them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put a few wifi#43 seeds in soak the other day.. I have 3 wifi#43 x SDubb with nice tails. wifi#43 x GG#4 nothing yet should see some tomorrow.

R

Rubber Chicken

I don't think i have a seen a more picture perfect looking plant than the GG#4.

Still looks amazing after seeing pictures of it for 2 years.

Wzll since until me reach or get in glue possee !!!
Have question cause all page arffff

1) how long vege to get thé Best off? 4 week good?

2) à réad 1.20ec no ppm plz EC!! Light féeding for her?

3) à see people say she react bad to High temp?

4) did she have. Something special to recognize réal GG#4?

5) shé from à herma no one get gg4 seéd ?

6) Best hydro cocô soil?

Thanks in advance

sureshot66

Veteran
Now for my own enquiry...I have two 4x8 tents with 3 lights in each tent 400w in the middle and left and right side both 1000w for a total of 2400w per tent...I am running temps from 80-90 depending on outside wheather rh is usually around 35%..... I feel like I'm not getting the yields gg is capable of...do you think I'm giving her too much light therefore yielding less. Would it be better to set all lights to 600w
u need to raise your humidity up to the 50s-60s,my experience is glue does really well in the heat, i cool it down to low 80s than cooler after the stack just dont let it get too close to the lights itll seperate and foxtail...if you have a 4x8 tent you dont need that 400 in there the 1ks are fine

u need to raise your humidity up to the 50s-60s,my experience is glue does really well in the heat, i cool it down to low 80s than cooler after the stack just dont let it get too close to the lights itll seperate and foxtail...if you have a 4x8 tent you dont need that 400 in there the 1ks are fine

Thanks man I wasn't even aware of the whole vpb thing until now....I've been killing myself trying to figure out my yellowing and leaf issues thinking it was all kinds of deficiency...getting some serious dehumidifiers pronto and getting out of the tents so i can use all the wattage I have available..:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good lookin out...I think I'm overdoing it lumen wise and heat wise for the 4x8...I have the ability to move out of tents into an open room which I'm going to do next run rather than dialing things down and staying in the tents..3 1/2 off two 6's.. fug yeah! Leave it the infamous hydro shop dude to fuck your shit up good lolz...jk they ain't all bad maybe 60% of them.

as long as you get the heat out of the tent , 2400 is fine in there . hell , i run 2600 plus the ballasts are on the 10% boost , so i'm really running close to 2860 watts in a 4 x 9 room & i'll guarentee you have more headroom in your tent !!! i'm in an attic with 6' peek cielings & 4' side walls . my back part of my grow is slanted in towards the front peek .

I'm willing to bet its the PK boost , some strains can take it , others can't & GG likes to be lightly fed . my last run of death bubbles did the same thing as your buddies the day after i added a PK boost . when finished , the buds at the base of each branch were bigger than the tops cuz the PK boost locked them up on me .

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
My bud smells like Chocolate Diesel..Took awhile to smell it,but one has to put the nose to the rim of the glass jar and sniffffffff.I was doing over the buds,can't smell chocolate.

Chocolate..hummmmm.

as long as you get the heat out of the tent , 2400 is fine in there . hell , i run 2600 plus the ballasts are on the 10% boost , so i'm really running close to 2860 watts in a 4 x 9 room & i'll guarentee you have more headroom in your tent !!! i'm in an attic with 6' peek cielings & 4' side walls . my back part of my grow is slanted in towards the front peek .

I'm willing to bet its the PK boost , some strains can take it , others can't & GG likes to be lightly fed . my last run of death bubbles did the same thing as your buddies the day after i added a PK boost . when finished , the buds at the base of each branch were bigger than the tops cuz the PK boost locked them up on me .

Damn you got a supercharged little room! I'm all maxed out with my two 12k btu portables ac's so i can't get temps any lower...I need a 30k btu mini split asap so I'm figuring just ditching the tents and using the open room which will allow to run a few more plants as well..

I talked to my buddy and he said he never took temps at the top of the canopy until today and was at 100f and 45rh so he is convinced that heat stress was the issue.. But I think you're right about pk boosters because he does use them and I have seen heat stressed tops and they usually have mostly normal growth but just end up less frosty and a little haggard, but not full mini mutant nugs?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Add a bigger exhaust fan. I don't use any AC. Temps don't go over 88f on a 100F day. I added a 1880CFM exhaust fan on my exhaust scrubber. I know the contact time sucks but I'm not worried since I have a recerc scrubber that takes 100% of the Oder out I didn't want to just blow my flower room air out with no scrubber on it.. I also have another 970 cfm exhaust fan blows in the closet.. My flower room get sucked out pretty fast. This doesn't give heat time to raise ambient. I only use 1 970 intake but if its a 100f day I turn it off. I just use the ambient air it sucks out of the house ducting.

Add a bigger exhaust fan. I don't use any AC. Temps don't go over 88f on a 100F day. I added a 1880CFM exhaust fan on my exhaust scrubber. I know the contact time sucks but I'm not worried since I have a recerc scrubber that takes 100% of the Oder out I didn't want to just blow my flower room air out with no scrubber on it.. I also have another 970 cfm exhaust fan blows in the closet.. My flower room get sucked out pretty fast. This doesn't give heat time to raise ambient. I only use 1 970 intake but if its a 100f day I turn it off. I just use the ambient air it sucks out of the house ducting.

That's sounds like a conservative $$ way to lower temps...

So you have a recirc scrubber running plus a big ass exhaust fan scrubbed as well...a 970 exhaust as well And a 970 intake..

I'm just trying to imagine how that would look in my room...I'm currently in two separate tents but will be moving to one open space next run...my veg room is in a whole different structure..

What kind of time cycles are they on? Are you using the vpd? Sorry I got a ton of questions with reconfiguring my room on the horizon.

sureshot66

Veteran
Damn you got a supercharged little room! I'm all maxed out with my two 12k btu portables ac's so i can't get temps any lower...I need a 30k btu mini split asap so I'm figuring just ditching the tents and using the open room which will allow to run a few more plants as well..

I talked to my buddy and he said he never took temps at the top of the canopy until today and was at 100f and 45rh so he is convinced that heat stress was the issue.. But I think you're right about pk boosters because he does use them and I have seen heat stressed tops and they usually have mostly normal growth but just end up less frosty and a little haggard, but not full mini mutant nugs?
those portable acs suck they exhaut smell unless you scrub it and they create alot of heat...i run sealed rooms, ive done vented i just dont like the risk of venting and sealed is easier for me to manage although a bit more expensive to outfit and maintain,acs and electric usage are the costs versus duct wor and potential smell leakage

jw23ck11

Gluecrew,

How would you build and design a 24' x 32' grow building?
doing a project here in a couple weeks and need advice.

My reward is fields of lush organic green goodness. Your reward is watching it all happen, every fuck up and all.
Needs:

12-16 gavitas sealed room (two 6-8room split)
Veg (2k-3k mh, t5)
Ac- 3 ton mini split each room?
Wash station / sink
Dry area ( perpetual chop to stay within local laws)
Any other details

Also, cost of foundation vs cement slab? Garage vs pole barn? anyone who knows anything or has built a similar size please share. I've researched more in depth but want to hear what you all have to say before I give too many of my own details.

PS- the glue is NOT the father! Cheese selfied.
pss- does anyone use PS anymore?

jw23ck11

Hey bud, killer organic grow care to share the soil recipe?

I didn't create this recipe, I just borrowed some knoeldege from phillthys and dank.frank. I am sold on organics because it works and its easy. Water only.

1 bale Pro Mix Bx
2 Bags potters gold (similar to ffof)
30#EWC
5gchunky perlite

2c Bone meal
2c Blood meal
2c Dolomite Lime
2c Kelp meal
1c budswell bat Guano
1c Azomite

Mix and let compost for a couple weeks or pot and they will compost in veg while the potters gold soil takes care of the feedings until the bacterias can consume the fertilzers for uptake by the plants. ... Or some shit like that lol.

those portable acs suck they exhaut smell unless you scrub it and they create alot of heat...i run sealed rooms, ive done vented i just dont like the risk of venting and sealed is easier for me to manage although a bit more expensive to outfit and maintain,acs and electric usage are the costs versus duct wor and potential smell leakage

I imagine you are using co2? Tank or gas generated..what kind of temps are you running...I do have the option of going sealed but smell isn't much of an issue for me so I'm wondering what other benefits could be...fuck I'm getting more confused by the day how to arrange my open room from tent switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts