What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's sounds like a conservative $$ way to lower temps...

So you have a recirc scrubber running plus a big ass exhaust fan scrubbed as well...a 970 exhaust as well And a 970 intake..

I'm just trying to imagine how that would look in my room...I'm currently in two separate tents but will be moving to one open space next run...my veg room is in a whole different structure..

What kind of time cycles are they on? Are you using the vpd? Sorry I got a ton of questions with reconfiguring my room on the horizon.

High VPD is had to achieve with such high turnover rates. You would need at least 3 foggers to get past 65%. My room runs at 59% with the help of a large humidifier I cant get it any higher without adding a bunch of stuff witch I don't have room for. Scrubbers are running 24/7. Intake is also 24/7 I know if its gonna be a hot day so I just unplug it. Lights are run at night 7-7am. the main exhaust is going under the house.

High VPD is had to achieve with such high turnover rates. You would need at least 3 foggers to get past 65%. My room runs at 59% with the help of a large humidifier I cant get it any higher without adding a bunch of stuff witch I don't have room for. Scrubbers are running 24/7. Intake is also 24/7 I know if its gonna be a hot day so I just unplug it. Lights are run at night 7-7am. the main exhaust is going under the house.

Thanks! I have a better idea now..I imagine you have two exhaust's because you have veg and flower in same structure?..shit I'm on a slab in my garage any idea how I could vent that huge 12 in blower without it sounding like a jet engine...also do you step the 12 in fan down to fit exhaust hose?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
blow into the attic and add a muffler box to the end, it will restrict airflow a little bit but you won't hear a jet engine...and it's completely normal for hot air to be in an attic ;)

blow into the attic and add a muffler box to the end, it will restrict airflow a little bit but you won't hear a jet engine...and it's completely normal for hot air to be in an attic ;)

Thanks mane....that's sounds very doable..I was just looking at he garage and it doesn't have a bunch of vents all around like a slab foundation does, the only exhaust to the out doors is a vent on top of the roof with about a 4 in opening will this cause too much heat build up?

No veg is in another structure that has nothing but fans. I cant control that area temp so what ever it is outside is what the veg room see's. I run my veg 18/4..

3K Gavita

That's exactly how my veg room is they get what they get lolz... So you have two exhaust fans in flower because the one large fan isn't enough? If I'm running 6 hps lights would my heat build up be similar to 3 gavitas? sorry for all the q's I just really have to get a real plan going pronto :tiphat:

Nice...I like this method a lot..I imagine my 6 air cooled hps have similar heat to the 3 uncooled gavitas. It would sure save me some $$$ on the cost of running ac..I'm heavily considering using your method. Thanks for the pointers!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah alot of the times the attic vents are located around the overhangs of the house, just have like screen covering them. and many newer houses have vents on the roof that just look like a slightly raised tiles, if that may apply to you.

MIMedHead

Gluecrew,

How would you build and design a 24' x 32' grow building?
doing a project here in a couple weeks and need advice.

My reward is fields of lush organic green goodness. Your reward is watching it all happen, every fuck up and all.
Needs:

12-16 gavitas sealed room (two 6-8room split)
Veg (2k-3k mh, t5)
Ac- 3 ton mini split each room?
Wash station / sink
Dry area ( perpetual chop to stay within local laws)
Any other details

Also, cost of foundation vs cement slab? Garage vs pole barn? anyone who knows anything or has built a similar size please share. I've researched more in depth but want to hear what you all have to say before I give too many of my own details.

PS- the glue is NOT the father! Cheese selfied.
pss- does anyone use PS anymore?

Been there done that harvested my second crop outta said building. The foundation/slab costed me around 6k for a 20x30, everything else around 20k not including equipment. Good luck hope you have a good builder, cement guy, electrician and hvac guy lol.

Pm me for details

jw23ck11

Not Cali #s but 24.5% is the highest thc I've seen tested at iron labs.
picture.php
picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Day 62 glue. May let one finally go to 10 weeks just cause...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She spent a couple weeks getting fed at 6.4-6.5 which is the cause for the crispy leaf you can see in that last shot. I was making up my nutes the night before I would need them and after I would ph them I would bubble all night and didn't check the morning ph not thinking it would go from 5.8 to 6.4 overnight. Lesson learned!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's where I keep my PH for soil.. Make sure your meter has good battery's and its calibrated weekly.

Darlins Net #2 going into flower.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.