What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Phase

Just harvested the clue aka fire alien glue at 61 days. Can't wait to sample it as it's got a very nice smell, kind of kushy kind of floral. I really like it's hardiness, just like the glue. This thing was grown so bad with handwatering rockwool for the first 40 days lol. Still stayed mean and green so that's a keeper in my book.

tmp_2045-20150715_154217-1548545920.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that even his pic maybe he stole it like he did mine. Having shitty luck happens when you try to sale fake seeds...

krustallos

Veteran
Hope everyone is doing well,

lurking as usual!

The GG4 is crushing it for me like always,

picture.php

picture.php

Looking forward to running some different Glue crosses with the Darlins Net #3 and #6!

Last edited:
Damn yall going in on me lol I'm done posting over here. Mad respect I've shown both yall and I get accused for working for somebody who's trying to cash in off your stuff not me. Just sad and I dont sell seeds I work in a warehouse driving a forklift and I take care of my Mrs and kids and grow for the love of the plant. Peace and blessing upon all yall

Grizz

Veteran
Damn yall going in on me lol I'm done posting over here. Mad respect I've shown both yall and I get accused for working for somebody who's trying to cash in off your stuff not me. Just sad and I dont sell seeds I work in a warehouse driving a forklift and I take care of my Mrs and kids and grow for the love of the plant. Peace and blessing upon all yall

if I am wrong I am sorry, just seemed odd you and elev8 have about the same post count and post in the same threads. odd it is but like I said if I am wrong im sorry

if I am wrong I am sorry, just seemed odd you and elev8 have about the same post count and post in the same threads. odd it is but like I said if I am wrong im sorry

Its all good bro. I had been a member here for almost 2 years I just never posted but I've really got back into growing these past couple years and been able to get blessed with genetics and I buy seeds I'm a bean freak lol but I'm not that type of person bro to try and get fame off anybody else. Like I said shown you mad respect and love from the posts I've made but I def dont work for him or that company. Growing is my major love and I try to stay in the loop thats why I've had an account here but I would never work for anybody like that. Its all good wasnt trying to offend anyone. Thanks for making an amazing cross and I'm very lucky and blessed to have her. I'm out tho

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
harvested on day 65 , dried , sweated once & laid out to dry again .

76 grams of primo tops for the headstash jar :kos:

picture.php

picture.php

harvested on day 65 , dried , sweated once & laid out to dry again .

76 grams of primo tops for the headstash jar :kos:

View Image

View Image

You killed it bro those buds look straight fire. Nobody in my city has had the GG#4 yet well at least from what I hear. Nobody even knows about it when I mention it to other supposed connoisseur smokers. I'm really looking forward to see how frosty they get for me. You guys in here be killing it

Status
Not open for further replies.