What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Grizz

Veteran
whats that, the gg4 nute sensitive? hard to tell in organic soil. def. light sensitive. motherloaded sounds like a dank ben and jerrys flavor. cookie dough ice cream with gorilla glue swirls and purple sprinkles
speaking of the motherloaded

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
see i thought maybe you were then i altered my post cause i thought i was ridiculous . its chunkys cookie boy and the glue right? shes very photogenic

Grizz

Veteran
see i thought maybe you were then i altered my post cause i thought i was ridiculous . its chunkys cookie boy and the glue right? shes very photogenic

no, endur crossed the platinum cookies with gg4, , he goes by calico on IG, he also did the m$b and others, he grew the biggest gg4 buds I have ever seen,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just talking to CALCO today about her. For me Motherloaded is super gassy to the point of making you Nauseous. It's GG#4 x Forum GSC reversed.

B4URTIME

I was just talking to CALCO today about her. For me Motherloaded is super gassy to the point of making you Nauseous. It's GG#4 x Forum GSC reversed.

Well I might have to try to reproduce the motherloaded, looks to produce some nice cola's and who doesn't enjoy a nice gassy flavor!!!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someday i'll get my paws on that motherload !!!

But untill then , i'll keep running the Glue & a few other nice gg4 crosses i have lol

speaking of which ...... GG4 at 38 days ..... the nets are a little fuller than last round , but not enough for my liking yet . might just try 9 plants to see how dense it would get . can always trim some off .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smoke out:

Grizz

Veteran

thanks hammer, I don't get gassy but like I said im terrible describing smells

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
my mistake, hard to keep track of all the glue hybrids. dan those look magnificent. pretty chunky too. were only a day or two off and yours look a good bit bigger. maybe hydro vs dirt? but the pistils, not a single brown one on yours. maybe my whole run is full of seeds! lol, nah i dont think it is. its uniform and complete so i think its my cut. i did find some newly wrinkled leaves on the edges of the bed and alot of canoes in the center tonight

Aspenou812

Veteran
Someday i'll get my paws on that motherload !!!

But untill then , i'll keep running the Glue & a few other nice gg4 crosses i have lol

speaking of which ...... GG4 at 38 days ..... the nets are a little fuller than last round , but not enough for my liking yet . might just try 9 plants to see how dense it would get . can always trim some off .

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

:smoke out:

Wow 9 I've had to wrestle the 6 i have just it keep them in there... And i'm still thinning the tops lol..... But yours look much more uniform to me.... I've still got a ways to go..... that third light looks like it has got them a little larger this time Dan...... Fantastic......wish i could smell your room :tiphat: :tiphat:

~star~crash~

hey i can't help but be curious about something...here is my question ..since the glues initial discovery and circulation over the past several years , have there been any cross's glue x (whatever)(or glue s1's)that have surpassed the clone?? i can't think of a better place to ask then right here ..so i'm asking..:shucks: maybe a sensitive question,but whatever

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I might have to try to reproduce the motherloaded, looks to produce some nice cola's and who doesn't enjoy a nice gassy flavor!!!

It's all in the hunt for the right pheno.... I made the same cross years ago but never found anything worth keeping.

hey i can't help but be curious about something...here is my question ..since the glues initial discovery and circulation over the past several years , have there been any cross's glue x (whatever)(or glue s1's)that have surpassed the clone?? i can't think of a better place to ask then right here ..so i'm asking..
shucks.gif
maybe a sensitive question,but whatever

Not easy to answer. Many have there own perception of whats better. Some don't even like gg#4.

Dog Star

Veteran
Super gassy like butan smell or like car fuel type smell??

This type of smells are masculine,i love terpenes that goes from gas to burned rubber... burned napalm in tha mornings..
also remember that Skunk#1 in 90ies was have smell like
house butan gas,mercaptane terpenes.

All the best

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey i can't help but be curious about something...here is my question ..since the glues initial discovery and circulation over the past several years , have there been any cross's glue x (whatever)(or glue s1's)that have surpassed the clone?? i can't think of a better place to ask then right here ..so i'm asking..:shucks: maybe a sensitive question,but whatever

theres some very nice glue crosses around...surpass the glue? thats hard to say...some produce more,or have different terp profiles/highs/flavors/smells....but better is subjective...

Orange Cream Dream (gg4 x agent orange)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Super Lemon Glaze (gg4 x super lemon haze)
picture.php
[/FONT]

Firestorm (gg4 x wifi#43)
picture.php
[/FONT]

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc beat me to the punch lol

each cross has its own characturistics that differ from the glue itself & makes it unique . but i also have had some crosses that were so similar to the glue that it was pointless to keep them . but comparing crosses to glue is like comparing oranges to apples ......

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow 9 I've had to wrestle the 6 i have just it keep them in there... And i'm still thinning the tops lol..... But yours look much more uniform to me.... I've still got a ways to go..... that third light looks like it has got them a little larger this time Dan...... Fantastic......wish i could smell your room :tiphat: :tiphat:

lol . the nets are just not full enough in my opinion , i want spears in every hole of that net !!! :biggrin:

plus you can veg into your net , i have to veg in another room then put them in the nets ...... that makes a world of difference !

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my mistake, hard to keep track of all the glue hybrids. dan those look magnificent. pretty chunky too. were only a day or two off and yours look a good bit bigger. maybe hydro vs dirt? but the pistils, not a single brown one on yours. maybe my whole run is full of seeds! lol, nah i dont think it is. its uniform and complete so i think its my cut. i did find some newly wrinkled leaves on the edges of the bed and alot of canoes in the center tonight

i dunno brutha , like i said , we'll be able to tell if its a real cut later as they thicken up & start to show calyxes . but i'm still thinking is the room , light intensity maybe . i forgot to ask .... are you running CO2 ?

light intensity ...... i turned my lights down from 1000 watts to 750 watts because they were so intense on the last run that i had alot of burnt tops & they got real bad by the end . this run under 750 is doing much much better !

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Cerberus "3 headed dog"
Gg4 x n91

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heres the one I did. Gg4 type structure, flavor and potency. Less frost and bag appeal than the original.

Imo, the parent is better so I moved on, still saving a few packs tho.

Latest posts

Latest posts