What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

~star~crash~

here's my precious GG#4 mother plant,she's about to donate 35 cuts to the aero cloner

here's my precious GG#4 mother plant,she's about to donate 35 cuts to the aero cloner

picture.php

~star~crash~

Nice mom! :tiphat: I got 64 cuts rooting atm, I only need 54 but I added 10 incase I lose some.

you can do a whole lot w/54 glue's...especially considering the whopping yields of prime flowers i pulled off of only four plants:biggrin: on my 1st run...(not counting the extracts...etc...) and i did it somewhat by copying the techniques of growers such as yourself mostly from the pics you fine growers post...mucho gracias

~star~crash~

got a question about air filtration...

i was running a big Phresh Filter 10 in x 39 in powered by a 10 inch hyper fan vented out with ducting & a passive intake...still reeked out side my house.. since the venting controlls my temps i never had to run it that hard (never past 40%)...

are these carbon scrubbers meant to be run full on only in order to be effective? i paid a total of over $500 for the fan and filter combo

glue is such a HIGH reek strain it's a gamble to run here

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i use a can 100 & a 10" max fan to scrub the room & cool my lights , but i also run 2 8 x 24" can lite filters with 8"max fans next to my trays in the room just to scrub the air in the room to be able to contain the glue funk so it doesn't get outside lol
1 filter is never enough !

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
i use a can 100 & a 10" max fan to scrub the room & cool my lights , but i also run 2 8 x 24" can lite filters with 8"max fans next to my trays in the room just to scrub the air in the room to be able to contain the glue funk so it doesn't get outside lol
1 filter is never enough !

View Image

View Image

Exactly , in my 12 x 12 ft room I had 4 big can filters with 8in fans before I got legal , I don't see one filter containing the funk

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use 1 12 x 36. Works perfect here..My room doesn't reek in winter. When I can't keep my room below 78 it starts to smell in the flower room.. I never get any funk outside. When I'm drying is when I get the most stench.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've got another 8 x 24 in my drying room & it seems to work pretty well by itself , but it dumps into my flower room too , so that kinda helps .

DelTaco

I have 3 glues going with Co2 in a 9x18x9 sealed room (obviously not sealed enough) in my garage with a can 66 filter, a 8 inch hyperfan on a basic timer running it 15 minutes every hour and my hallway in my house was always stinky. A couple days ago I put it on a recycle timer and now I run it for 6 minutes every half hour and the stink is gone. Day 28 flower, 2 days ago.

picture.php