What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Aspenou812

Veteran
theres some very nice glue crosses around...surpass the glue? thats hard to say...some produce more,or have different terp profiles/highs/flavors/smells....but better is subjective...

Orange Cream Dream (gg4 x agent orange)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Super Lemon Glaze (gg4 x super lemon haze)

Firestorm (gg4 x wifi#43)

Unc....all three of those look so damn tasty...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Other way Unc...wifi#43 x GG#4.. I think all of those are backwards.. Female x Pollen donor.

~star~crash~

better is subjective...

yeah ...& i'm seeing some amazing looking cross's posted today,so i think my questions been answered:biggrin:

~star~crash~

gg#4 is the standard.. growers should aspire

gg#4 is the standard.. growers should aspire

from now i'm using gg#4 as THE standard to compare when evaluating future marijuana acquisition...i'm only interested if it's at definitely @ least as good as glue...:blowbubbles:

~star~crash~

sorry for triple posts

i have to say that Sour Diesel clone only cut i was running which was circulating in central NYS back in 2005 would give gg#4 a run for her $ ...these R heavy weights & that was THE sour d ...one of my old buddies has her rooting right now for me...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for triple posts

i have to say that Sour Diesel clone only cut i was running which was circulating in central NYS back in 2005 would give gg#4 a run for her $ ...these R heavy weights & that was THE sour d ...one of my old buddies has her rooting right now for me...

i want to see that when its in flower , if its the same one i had back then , we'll be meeting up somewhere soon ! lol

Grizz

Veteran
there have been a few s1's that I hear are as good, the crosses are good to, it seems to make everything its crossed with better.

honestly I haven't had anything that fills all the boxes like gg4, smell, yield, taste, bag appeal and roots so damn easy, its still hard for me to keep other strains when few of them compare in 1 category little lone all of them. but you know I am prejudiced

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there have been a few s1's that I hear are as good, the crosses are good to, it seems to make everything its crossed with better.

honestly I haven't had anything that fills all the boxes like gg4, smell, yield, taste, bag appeal and roots so damn easy, its still hard for me to keep other strains when few of them compare in 1 category little lone all of them. but you know I am prejudiced

Hammers firestorm comes pretty close ! :smoky:

I wanna go glue :biggrin:
damni will walk over to the harvest fest place now and wait for let see?????oh hell no lol
ome nice bud you guys

Latest posts

Latest posts