What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

K

khaleel

Super Ice, veg'd six weeks, LST'd... T5's... [sniff] she'll be missed.

Last edited:
these are old pics, grown under about 150-200 watts, i dont remember exactly.

from the buds hanging, i got about 15 grams dry, and that was only half of the harvest of my only plant at the time.

edit : khaleel .. nice harvest man, i love what you do with the t5s.

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
very nice yob guys n gals! i wish i had the money to run that many CFL's!!!

lol

hey khaleel that looks like some niceness for fluorescents! but why did you pick so early? it looks like it has another 2-4 weeks till its done? thanks for sharin :) :kewlpics:

K

khaleel

ethereal said:
very nice yob guys n gals! i wish i had the money to run that many CFL's!!!

lol

hey khaleel that looks like some niceness for fluorescents! but why did you pick so early? it looks like it has another 2-4 weeks till its done? thanks for sharin :) :kewlpics:

thanks for stopping by and for the compliments ethereal, much :respect:

what do you mean by the money to run that many CFLs? talking about the other guys? gonna say, my pioneer iv was $170, my electric bill went up $10 a month. lol can't get much cheaper, no need for multiple exhaust fans or cooling either.

it might look a bit early... harvested on day 61 of bloom. could have gone another week or two, but the trich's were all cloudy with a little amber. have you ever had the chance to smoke Ice, or Super Ice (the Super is from supergirl, bred in for bigger buds)? its a 80/20 indica, very, very stoney. if i let the trichs get even 50% amber it is such couchlock i don't get anything done all day. haha which has its merits, don't get me wrong, but i usually smoke in the morning too so i have to keep it on the cerebral side. may sacrifice a little weight, but its worth it to get the preferred stone i think.

makivallian, marijuanamat: thanks for the kind words guys. much obliged :muahaha:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
what is super ice? super skunk x ice? great pics khaleel, you really know how to work those fluoros.

K

khaleel

lc00p4 said:
what is super ice? super skunk x ice? great pics khaleel, you really know how to work those fluoros.

thanks my friend. :muahaha: i bought the super ice seeds from "buydutchseeds.com", but i am told it is a nirvana strain (bds just charges more). here's the info: Super Ice at buydutchseeds.com

SuperIce is a cross between Ice 2000 and Supergirl. It combines the density and high quality of Ice's buds with the size of those of Supergirl. The flowers are richly covered in crystal with dense consistency usually along a main stem with a high flower to leaf ratio. The stone is very heavy, just like you would expect from a cross with Ice.

º Flowering: 55-60 days
º Height: 140cm indoor / 220cm outdoor
º Yield: 150 indoor /550 outdoor
º Indica/Sativa: 80/20
º Harvest: Outdoor: October
º Sow: Sow when soil warms to 15C/59F or more or transplant after last frost.

K

khaleel

rubberchicken: hell yeah, get it goin brother! :wave:

Chrystal, day 30 bloom, T5's

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
Last edited:
K

khaleel

bid bud bear: no real special instructions, except that the light won't penetrate as far down so consider a SOG (though i didn't have much problem when i was growing individual plants). some say you need to let the girls go a bit longer with floros too, but i pulled mine right around eight weeks and haven't had any troubles.

super ice, day 37 bloom

tngreen

Veteran
gorgeous plants guys! keep proving fluoros can grow the bud too! heres a few from my latest grow, godbud at 73 days under 175w of cfls

K

khaleel

super ice, day 41 bloom:

hope all is well, let's keep the fluro pics rollin! :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts