What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

K

khaleel

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd see if there were any other growers out there pimpin' the floro's in bloom. Here are a few shots of some Chrystal, and Super Ice about to come down next week. Vegg'ed under 200 watt compact floro, bloomed under four T5's.

hope that's a good enough start. let's free the Floro's!!
:canabis: :muahaha:

G

guest5703

hell yea great work with the t-5's I just veg under them and even far away from a plant they don't let anything stretch! PEACE

Dr.NO

This Sour Diesel iblXOG Kush bx1 was under 400 watt HPS for the first 4 weeks of flowering then the rest under a few CFL's. Finished at 65 days 12/12.

bogusik2

Well done :D those T5's are the best :respect:
Here's few pix od my 20l experimental SoG pot..
First 2-3 weeks of flo it was under 400W HPS and now 6x1500lm cfl compacts.. I think it did the trick hehe :) pzdr

K

khaleel

cligreen, dan woody, dr.no, bogusik2: right on guys! thanks for stopping by and contributing to the thread :wave:

everything looks great. man those CFL grows always impress me. and when it comes to veg i don't know why more people don't turn to floro's. the plants love it.

anyone else out there using T5's or other floro's straight through in bloom??? i guess if i didn't have to worry about heat in my little closet i would have an HPS. haha whatever gets you there.

G

Dr Seuss said:
100 watts veg, 210 watts CFL for flower. Was done in a filling cabinet

that is skill! I learned to grow in a 150W HPS cab that that was 4 ft squared!!!! Takes alot of skill to maintain a healthy crop under such conditions.............you've done a fantastic job!!!!

BF
:rasta:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
here's a shot using 252w before harvest. shitty yield since i was dealing with heat, 12/12 from seed, and under-utilizing space in a stacked rubbermaid setup. please excuse the camera, some of the settings weren't working right.

white skunk

wotamess

top job fella's!
i use envirolites 2 X125w blue and red spec for vegging for an outdoor grow and they were amazing... the plants loved 'em!

-wam-

elfin1mf

Ok I am sold

Ok I am sold

What are the absolute best compact flourescents I can use. All I need are these and a few fans and I can do a nice bid room grow with all organics; awesome. What can I expect to be different? how much lighter would the buds be and fluffier than an outdoor grow. What would be the difference in the high? I remember a long time ago I had some amazing plants outdoors that were vegged indoors under tube flouros. They were beasts.

elfin1mf

Also what if I used like 25 - 50 cfls all under one reflector. would this produce buds as good as a 1000w hps with none of the heat?

K

khaleel

wotamess: thanks for stoppin' by! :wave:

elfin1mf:
Also what if I used like 25 - 50 cfls all under one reflector. would this produce buds as good as a 1000w hps with none of the heat?

What are the absolute best compact flourescents I can use. All I need are these and a few fans and I can do a nice bid room grow with all organics; awesome. What can I expect to be different? how much lighter would the buds be and fluffier than an outdoor grow. What would be the difference in the high?

well, your math is a bit off... you would need twenty 50 watt cfls to equal a 1000w hps (if i'm understanding that right haha), but someone else with more experience will have to tell you if it would be the same quality buds as a HPS. i would think an equal wattage of CFL would be less intensity than a HPS, but that's just intuition.

but i do know these T5s are ridiculouus. when i started this grow I didn't expect much, i knew i'd be able to grow smokable weed, but i thought the buds would probably be light and stringy. but these nugs are compact as any i've ever seen. size is noticeably smaller, but the density looks awesome.

i'm chopping the first one tonight, so it will only be around four more days before i've got an initial smoke report. the main harvest is coming down in another week, and you'll be able to see the harvested buds and decide for yourself. they smell like kerosene antelopes dipped in honey. :gaga:

take care everyone!

$pK_

Hey guys, great job ! I luv fluorescent lamp......
you know spectrum reflex ??

http://www.spectrumreflex.nl/en/

A NEW GENERATION OF FLUORESCENT TUBES....
Many peolpe in holland are very happy for this light system....
you can make 400g dry of herb with 250W(1 module) !!

Some pics:

188200616751838_groot.jpg

69200611844701_groot.jpg

69200611811310_groot.jpg

6920061178685_groot.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_109112.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_116350.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_79800.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_163270.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_130535.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_251727.jpg

gallery_9096_1718_47091.jpg