What's new

Free your fluorescent bud pics!!

Hey everyone, just stopping by to say what up......... Fast question though, How far are you keeping your fluros away from the plants in Veg stage?? I am running two 4ft 8 bulb T5 setups for my veg (two lights so I can stage out the growing)....... but I dont seem to be getting very fast growth..... How tall are your plants (on average) when you go from Veg to Bloom? And how old are the ladies when you move them??? Also for the more expierenced gardeners, what do you yield with [x] sized plant?? 1 ft, 2ft, or 3ft, @ 4 wks veg = how many grams per plant (average) at that size.... I am using the T5s for Veg and Hps for grow.

Also wanted to say, EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

It was mad healthy till the end. Could gone a week longer, but the trikz was looking pretty much ready so chop chop. Pretty fat colas considering the lamp, but obviously the light penetration isn't the best as the lower popcorn are pretty small. Should have scrogged.. Maybe next time

G

theres no doubt....ALL you guys here in the flouro thread are AWESOME growers. it appears that you guys are top notch gardenders.

i have a mother cab thats 2X2 ft i have a mh 150 watt light in it but i was thinking of getting one of those self ballasted 150 or 200 watt ecoplus flouros or whatever brand someone can recomend.

on another note you guys being un questionably fantastic gardeners, just think what you guys could do with a 400 watt hps with a super max 63.000 lumen bulb in it. i think it would do great justice to the weed world if you guys that mastered floros like yous did would up it to some HID lights.

if you can produce dhit like that from tubes id love to see some ya guys work under hps or mh. just a thought.

on with the floro bud thread!!!!!

ps-i am in no way talking down on floro grows just praising you more or less!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
everyones grows are looking really good
idk why ppl say you caint pull harvest under floro's..
my first grow i ran only 4, 27 watt cfl's on female seeds northern lights..
didnt train at all and still got the nicest quarter of the most frostyyyyy
cherry tasting goodnesss ive yet to have...
to bad the other pheno i accidently kept was shit!
o well enough rambling..
time to get high!!
pce

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Excellent thread, everyone.

:respect:

I have never seen a dried/cured bud before that had pistils this light... beautiful buds.

29828budcls.JPG

K

khaleel

/\/\/\/\/\ :respect: thank you kindly, that was some special bud my friend. :canabis:

here's some recently harvested super ice. 10% amber.

thanks for keeping the thread alive and well, everyone! your grows are an inspiration to everyone. let's keep it goin'! :wave:

K

khaleel

hey guys!! :wave:

just keepin' it real. lol

Chrystal (White Widow re-backed w/ Northern Lights). right after harvest. (about 9 weeks, one plant, LST'd)

tngreen

Veteran
heres a few from my latest grow. Budosia (G13 x Knights Templar) under 176w of cfls, 11/13 from seed.

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
looks like its 4-6 weeks premature thats why lol
Dignan said:
Excellent thread, everyone.

:respect:

I have never seen a dried/cured bud before that had pistils this light... beautiful buds.

29828budcls.JPG

G

bud hi

that is fucking fantastic the way you are training those plants through the floro tubes it blows my mind when i see that pic totally sweet it is i might just scrap my hps system and line the walls, every spuare inch, and the sides and everthing. and have a t-5 system hanging from above.

it swouldnt comsume 600 watts i think like i am now just for lights

the only thing thought is could i still get buds colas i mean the size of 24 oz. cans of beer?

K

khaleel

ethereal said:
looks like its 4-6 weeks premature thats why lol

haha pistols don't determine maturity... you ever heard of a trichome? know what it means when they go from milky to amber? lol

nice call black-dot. anyone know this guy? lol

looking great budhi, i love the 8ft floros.

Last edited:
K

khaleel

see if these are mature lol (that cracks me up... since when does a 80/20 indica take 15 weeks to flower indoors?):

anyway, enough wasting of the breath. here's the chrystal, all dried and ready to smoke!

thanks for making this a killer thread everyone! :muahaha:

Last edited:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Khaleel,

It's a shame to let doofuses get to you, bro.

My point with that budshot was this, Ethereal... pistils turn brown/red because they have withered, i.e. they have died and dried.

That bud is obviously dried and yet the pistils remain cream-colored instead of red/brown. I've just never seen that before.

Beautiful buds, Khaleel. Keep it up, brotherman.

Dignan

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
hi everibody :wave: :wave:

this BUDDHA'S SISTER from Soma its was the best color for my past carrer....

good time to all :headbange :headbange :jump: :jump: :wave: :wave:

K

khaleel

Dignan said:
Khaleel,

It's a shame to let doofuses get to you, bro.

My point with that budshot was this, Ethereal... pistils turn brown/red because they have withered, i.e. they have died and dried.

That bud is obviously dried and yet the pistils remain cream-colored instead of red/brown. I've just never seen that before.

Beautiful buds, Khaleel. Keep it up, brotherman.

Dignan

cheers. :muahaha:

ethereal, apologize or i'll whip your ass. lol :asskick:

Bud Hi

Hey khaleel :wave:

Gittin ready to fire them up :joint:
decided to leave them LONGER,(time)
got bored tonight and decided to trim them
get ready to harvest.
got some little ladies, wantin the space.

:jump:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts