What's new

Franchise Genetics

panick503

^^ yup I scored em off of darkhorse... I somehow managed to follow obsoul33t on instagram, and he posted something about the drop. Glad I saw it when I did, they sold out pretty quick..

RulaTone

Veteran
a friend popped 4 fems old betsy x ad
they are day 20 veg now, will post pic soon, some of the most vigorous grow ever considering the low budget cab their in.

see you soon!

Cmobile9

thanks Cmobile9
let us know how she smokes, from pics i think its high grade..

Thanks Rula Tone yes it is some crushing strong weed. And the nugs are thick I can put 2.5 zips in a quart jar with room to go on top.
I call it that magic weed because every pull on the joint I swear it gets longer instead of shorter?
I don't really smell the nug until I grind it then the room is filled with lovely dank, yes that loud.

If one can't get cuts where you're from then I do believe these seeds are cut worthy.

RulaTone

Veteran
Cmobile9 light up a fattie for me!

these are Ole Betsey x AlienDog rev.
unfortunately i didnt take previous picture when they were totally healthy, now temp. raised 30-32°c, its summer hell in here...
plants reacted becoming curly and pale green.
I think we wont see her in full potential, but ill take clones and run her later. Atm #3 catch my eye with resin on leaves day 20 veg! and already a nice zesty lemon smell!

all

Ab1

Ab2

Ab3

Ab3 detail cant see much

aligee

Veteran
Orange cookies Franchise genetics, TLC LA collective flowers,
Orange Juice Bud x forum cookies

picture.php

RulaTone

Veteran
hey pappy,
superb pics, thanks for sharing.

same for aligee

i will share pics of my Alien Irene as soon as she is ready for smoke report..

aligee

Veteran
My Franchise collection, so far ive ran the fems, alien legend,
alien faceoff, alien wifi,alien pebbles, and the regular seeds 91 killer, no luck on the 91 killer ive ran almost half the pack and had 3 males and 1 female hermie, the orange cookies is next on the list to pop the orange flavor is extremely dominant in there,
picture.php

soopy

Veteran
That's quite the collection....I scored a pack of the '91 Killers and out of the 4 I threw down, only one came up and was all runty, then died...I have high hopes for the rest of them, lol.

RulaTone

Veteran
wow
amazing collection
here in EU its not so easy to get hands on those beans.

id really love to see a grow of alien pebbles and that Irene Killer...

we have been not so lucky with the first 4 seeds of Alien Irene, kind of average weed, but it was a summer run with parasites and one gg4 cross hermied so quality of all the grow dropped real low.

i have kept AI#3 and there is another seed in the grow right now to see if we can find something better..

here she is, pine smell and couchlock stone:
ire.jpg

rated 5 on 10

Cmobile9

I'm back at again reveg two adubs plus placed two more adub seeds only one above ground.
but let me tell you I lost 5 alien dogs frofrfrom franchise G., yea my heater pad went out and I was expecting a evape to happen. Ok I push forward and now I have 6 orange bubblegum alien dog above ground.
Half a pack of alien dogs down the drain.

But the adubs are quick and potent

pappy masonjar

Veteran
wow great score on those packs TRH, and thats a helluva nice A dog. Is that the clone only?

My Franchise collection, so far ive ran the fems, alien legend,
alien faceoff, alien wifi,alien pebbles, and the regular seeds 91 killer, no luck on the 91 killer ive ran almost half the pack and had 3 males and 1 female hermie, the orange cookies is next on the list to pop the orange flavor is extremely dominant in there,
View Image

I ran the 91 dreamkiller's. i dunno if thats the same as the 91 killer, but the ones i grew where all heavily dominated by the haze.
Outta 5 females, all of them were haze phenos.
And i did have some minor intersex traits on 1 or 2 of them as well.

91 Dreamkiller
picture.php

and i just popped a few Apples 2 Oranges, which is Sour Apple x Orange juice bud. :dance013:
picture.php

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow great score on those packs TRH, and thats a helluva nice A dog. Is that the clone only?

No I cracked a pack of Aliendog and got 5 females. I got them labeled and cloned. I cloned the two best males as well. I got one really robust male

mack 10

Veteran
on the franchise seed pack it says est 1983?
when he only started selling beans a few years ago.
am i missing something?