What's new

Franchise Genetics

spaceboy

I got this info from michiganflowers on ig. Not sure where he pulled it from, but he got 9 trannys out of a pack supposedly.

I hate that for obsoul but thats the way it goes sometimes. Honestly, I think the cookies crazy is overrated but when you introduce fem pollen to a clone with questionable breeding efforts you get things like this. I still say the Orange julius/ Double G/Widow is over worked and was also a fem. Its strange how sourpatchseeds jumped to the defense but without Franchise they would be known as shady business men. Right now soulies pride took a big hit along with his pockets. Same thing happened to Alien. The groupies blame social media but honestly, these seeds are to damn expensive....not just Franchise.

Sourpatchseeds. are setting the standards for the seed game for sure, none of that overseas bs, There customer service just cant be beat!
I dont know your age but I'll be brief. You do realize what country we are in? Also, has it dawn on you that local laws might work in individual states but certain aspects of the seed game are quite illegal and the penalty is far worst. In realty, we are all bandits and must exercise caution when a group of politician gives you a so call right. Not trying to be rude but man iys dangerous out here......more dangerous than when things were illegal. Be safe!

Cmobile9

Orange bubblegum Orange bubblegum daum incredible Orange loud smell.
Like I have a Orange tree growing, yes I had 4 males out of 6 seeds upsetting but 2 nice females.
Now that is 1 out of 3 ratio nuts to think about 1 out of 33 female ratio. I don't know for sure but I gotta call bull, that is the wrong direction that is for female seeds. 1 male out of 33 female made seeds?soulie come back n talk with us one day slay the haters. I got your back from the left coastline.

Better get them while you can. It will be years before obsoul sell any more of his efforts. Ego runs the game and this was considered an insult to him. I bet you a old pack of raskal first whitefire offerings. Oh yeah, raskal will be out of the game soon if he doesnt try to branch out with more genetics. These guys were around during the old cw days and they know exactly how things go.

I've ran three different flavors from the Orange line. All purchased from SP and can def say ordering from there is always a pleasure. Great quick service. Super bummed on the franchise gear though overall.
Orange cookies- popped 1-1/2 packs only 6 females, all herms. Worst looking beans I've ever bought as far as bean size and color, majority were mostly white with little to no markings. Who ever sorted them def wasn't concerned with quality control.
Ojsdkb- 1 pack 4 females all herms.
Alien Orange cookies- 2 packs solid 50/50 sex ratio 2 hermed found a nice keeper tho that reeks of oranges and is solid on frost. Guessing the alien tech might have helped stabilize this strain more?? Ran it a 2nd time with no issues so feel it's trust worthy moving forward.
Payed $300 for the skorange on sp when franchise released them as "limited edition" but not sure if I'll even pop them now as I don't want to waste my time with more possible herms coming from the Orange line. Do have a pack of glue tech I might try but def won't buy any more franchise gear and feel kind of duped by him for all the time and money spent on his gear that was obviously untested at least I hope it wasn't other wise he's just a scammer! No dog in the fight and not talking trash just sharing my experiences with the community.

Guess who

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 15

GSPfan

Veteran
I've ran three different flavors from the Orange line. All purchased from SP and can def say ordering from there is always a pleasure. Great quick service. Super bummed on the franchise gear though overall.
Orange cookies- popped 1-1/2 packs only 6 females, all herms. Worst looking beans I've ever bought as far as bean size and color, majority were mostly white with little to no markings. Who ever sorted them def wasn't concerned with quality control.
Ojsdkb- 1 pack 4 females all herms.
Alien Orange cookies- 2 packs solid 50/50 sex ratio 2 hermed found a nice keeper tho that reeks of oranges and is solid on frost. Guessing the alien tech might have helped stabilize this strain more?? Ran it a 2nd time with no issues so feel it's trust worthy moving forward.
Payed $300 for the skorange on sp when franchise released them as "limited edition" but not sure if I'll even pop them now as I don't want to waste my time with more possible herms coming from the Orange line. Do have a pack of glue tech I might try but def won't buy any more franchise gear and feel kind of duped by him for all the time and money spent on his gear that was obviously untested at least I hope it wasn't other wise he's just a scammer! No dog in the fight and not talking trash just sharing my experiences with the community.

Sweet little baby jesus I hope this isn't the norm. I have ten orange cookie youngins that will be flowered in 6 weeks. I hope my luck is a little better than yours!

spaceboy

Superiorflowers on ig said all 9 of his females hermied on him but he is still flowering them and they look fire. I popped 5 orange glue, 5 orange43 and 6 orange cookies last night so hopefully the blood moon will bring me luck! Still shocked that obsoul33t put these out at 200 a pack tho without any dsclaimer.

RulaTone

Veteran
A friend just sprouted 5 Adub x Aliendog
all of them germinated and are happy so far...
more info soon..

GSPfan

Veteran
I've seen a few solid growers complain about herms with the orange crosses. I've also seen others say they didn't get any hermies at all. I wonder if more than one male or female was used. So maybe some packs are good and some are bad depending on what pheno the seeds came from. Just a guess at what's going on here.

Cannavore

Veteran
I've seen a few solid growers complain about herms with the orange crosses. I've also seen others say they didn't get any hermies at all. I wonder if more than one male or female was used. So maybe some packs are good and some are bad depending on what pheno the seeds came from. Just a guess at what's going on here.

i'd be willing to bet it varies from grower to grower rather than pheno to pheno.

Flowering a seed plant from full maturity or from mature clone sometimes gets rid of the hermies the plants were showing on the initial seed run fwiw.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
I tell ya I def sexed mine in veg. and then flipped. Maybe your right C... Now Im on clones and nothing I haven't had one problem.

The Orange Julius seems to be the suspect. The males and the hermie reek but the females have yet to produce a noted smell without rubbing the stems. That produces a hint of grassy citrus....no orange. I assume these were bred in a reverse fashion. Males were reverse and pollinated with fem pollen. That is the same as making a hermie in nature. Just my opinion really.