What's new

Franchise Genetics

GSPfan

Veteran
No I cracked a pack of Aliendog and got 5 females. I got them labeled and cloned. I cloned the two best males as well. I got one really robust male

I snagged a pack of these. I'm looking forward to seeing how these turn out. They look awesome btw.

Cmobile9

therealH nice pictures makes me want to catch some of those west coast sunrays.
happy harvest soon.
PappyMJ for sure your searching for thst orange terps, cool gear running!

I put down 6 orange gum dog I guess that's about name 4 males 2 females that aaare on the small size I split two each in three pots. Yes the two females ended up in the same about thtwo weeks 12\12.

I can vouch for sour patch, emphatically. Solid dude, cordial and answers customer questions with lightning speed. Same can be said for his delivery speed. The man is on his game.... Edit: Darkhorse came through for a brotha. Contacted me, expressed his sincerest apoogies, explained the situation and sent me a tracking number. Even topped it off with a discount code. I'm not one to hold grudges, especially over real life shit. Problem resolved, Big J over a Dark Horse is solid peoples

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
Sourpatchseeds. are setting the standards for the seed game for sure, none of that overseas bs, There customer service just cant be beat!

2nerdy

Just got a large order from SP, all 12 Franchise's Orange crosses. He get it out the door fast and answered your questions even faster. The dude is straight up Ace.

2nerdy

aligee, remember me from 5-6 years back, we hooked near Fresno for me to buy your UC system. Glad to see you around doing it, keep up the good work.

aligee

Veteran
aligee, remember me from 5-6 years back, we hooked near Fresno for me to buy your UC system. Glad to see you around doing it, keep up the good work.

Ya, you ended up not buying it ? I remember whats good with you?

spaceboy

I just heard jack only found 7 true females out of 300 beans of orange cookies. Can anyone confirm this?

Cmobile9

I just heard jack only found 7 true females out of 300 beans of orange cookies. Can anyone confirm this?

Three hundred beans at the price he charges for them!! 30 × $200 = $6,000 worth of seeds I would buy cuts and be done. Or walk up to the breeder with $4000 aNd say what you got for me?

Tulku

Veteran
Can't just buy beans cos everyone says they're the shit....they're very expensive for little or no feedback from the breeder...instagram I 'spose but how in the hell are you gonna come to a conclusion if you run into issues like mentioned above? This is not for me, I think i can do without this orange phase thingy, continue on people.

spaceboy

Is it true then because i cant find it in the forums. Ive got two packs and im shocked they would sell these, especially for 200 a pack without some sort of disclaimer. It seems kinda like they are ripping people off if this i s really true. Sorry to bring the bad vibes, but i think breeder should be held accountable to atleast be honest if there is a known hermie issue.

How do u justify selling something like that?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

can someone please tell me, what the fem lines are? i,m after regs if i go franchise and at sour&%^& little to no info

Jdubba

check out Michigan_flowers on instagram. He popped a whole pack of orange cookies and he got 8 full on trannys in veg.... I ended up buying Orange #43 instead

Terpz

My Lumbo Tech and Area 43 just broke ground (germ 3days ago). Still waiting on the O.FPOG to come up. Pics of the hunt in my album. I'll be updating as the weeks/months progress.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
IMO OBS orange x's packs are expensive indeed, specially for beans that aren't fully tested. Just like OGRaskal seeds nowadays, god I miss the days when his packs were 80 bux for 12 to 14 seeds, even the feminized.

None the less, I've seen very nice pics of OBS works on instagram. Type the name of his strains and look at the search result.

For the Big E, I think reversing the ChemD was a mistake, because she's a hermie prone cut. My bro got only hermies out of the one he have grown. But I read that it was impossible to reverse the Fire OG cut with good result, so maybe that was the only way around to get a ChemD/FireOG cross.

Still How the hell can someone get 7 female out of 300 regular seeds?? Plz Spaceboy, can u share the source of this info? Where have u read or heard this and from who?

Knowing this about ur strain and still selling the seeds is the best way to kill ur business...

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
I popped 5 Orange Cookies and got 3 males and two female's And they both are delightful. Have to make a pick between the two. One the buds a bit thatchy (if that is a word) but she is more sticky. And the other is more on point. Ill get some pics as I flip them again from clone in the near future. Didn't make f2's but I have a pack and a half and down the road I probably will.

Latest posts

Latest posts