What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

finally corrected the ec and ph of my two Alien Irene clone mums...just over two months vegged now, and once they are fully greened up and healthy, Im going to take the first batch of clones and flower out the moms...Looking good so far, right next to the two Rudeboi seed plants that are around 3 and half weeks old/six nodes currently....going to take just a few cuts of those two, to sex, and keep the both of them in veg another month before cloning and flowering of those seed plants...both Irene hybrids...both real dank and stanky....i think that floralicious + helps bring out the dank smell...hoping to get one boy outta the rudeboi and make a few rb f2s or ix and outcross to both AI clones...this is just a pollen chuckers special...im not even sure how dank any of these phenos are, but Im hoping with the quality of the cuts and genetics, that there is some of that killer loud loud we all lookin for....been hearing so much about Irene, I had to concentrate my lil cabbie solely on this lil hobby project...then, after hopefully narrowing down the keeper phenos and harvesting a few homegrown beans, its back to the CSI BubsDogBud and SourBubba, cuz you knowwwww I gotttts to get my sour kushhhhh onnn...lol So loud and tall, itll make all the bitches fall...lol all about the benjis was pretty funny today...its not chris tucker, but its still pretty funny...

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I couldn't tke no picture, run a few and it was good plant, didn't kept any yet, as I still have some to see what's in there. They are strong and stink crazy.

why wasnt it a keeper for you? just didnt find the right pheno?? lol ya i bet they stank...these two girls here absolutely reek like crazy....any strong sour taste in any of them?...

RulaTone

Veteran
my buddy just popped his Irene x Aliendog, after 12 hours tails were showing and after 24 hours they were above ground.
Will start a thread soon...

niiiiiceeee Rula...got two veggin myself...about two months old...two different clone mamas...havent flowered them yet, but once I see roots on the clones, Im repotting and clicking mine...they are pretty beastly...big ass leaves...stanky as a mofo...gottem right next to two rudebois that are just about to sex...if i get a male....I chuckin and making Alien Irene x Rudeboi...then gonna make a ton of f2s or ix and start diggin...damn...Im having an indiana Jones moment right now...weird...lol

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
my buddy just popped his Irene x Aliendog, after 12 hours tails were showing and after 24 hours they were above ground.
Will start a thread soon...

Popin some as we speak too, along with Sour dubb !!! Hopefully we can get tHis thread kicking soon with chunky buds pics :)

vapeking

I wonder why theres not much talk about the AREA 43 unknown prophet suggested it to me as a yielder at the Cup and I grabbed the GG#4 S1's as well. Got so many popped it's getting out of hand lol

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got some of Verdant Greens' and Obsoul33ts' gear yesterday!

Just got some of Verdant Greens' and Obsoul33ts' gear yesterday!

Boom!!

HPIM0984.jpg

I already got the Aliendogs germing

:woohoo:

vapeking

I think its crossed with some sort of alien. but popped them about 4 weeks ago and they all look great!! supposed to be a heavy yielder, can't wait. Also popped some gg#4s

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
whats area 43??

a cross of wifi#43 (jmo's huge yielding grail cut) x ???...

It's a fem cross of the White Fire #43 selected by jackmayoffer on a large scale, with Obs Alien Dawg keeper cherry pheno. Alien Dawg = Chem D x Alien Technology (Afghan landrace male). The Alien Dawg female was reversed.

thanks for the clarification lambsbread...didnt know AD was made with chem d...thought skva was used...interesting...i have some B7 fems....wifi43xorig.bubbakush...havent cracked them yet...how are you guys liking the wifi smoke?? amazing standout??? yield is not a priority to me...but if the smoke is stellar, I might change my mind and crack a few...

just planted 18 seeds...direct to coco/soiless...4 strains...more CSI-Humboldt Seeds "Bub's Dogbud" (SkVaxBubba) fems, cause they are bad ass flavor bombs and combo just had some unreal killer phenos, some louder than a foghorn in the ear...also, planted more "Rudeboi" (IrenexFaceOff), Alien Irene (IrenexAlienDawg), and some "CK" from pisces...ChemDxSCMK fems...these were hella dank last time...getting hyped...