What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

lol sure but so far i have 2/18 barely above the ground on those, so not much to see...I clicked some Alien Irene and Rudeboi to bloom on monday...when they start to get interesting, i will take some pics...got fingers crossed both Rudeboi are girls...soon come...

....but if i get one male or two for that matter...the chuck could be very interesting...might have to sacrifice a round of sensi for some tasty flav genes...would be sumthin like...

Alien Irene x Rudeboi

Rudeboi ix or f2s...

Pisces "CK" (ChemD x SCMK) x Rudeboi

and

BubsDogbud x Rudeboi...which i think should be phenominal, so we shall see...any way you slice it, its a winning situation in my eyes....

BubsDogbud is CSI:Humboldt's '91ChemdogSkVa x Orig. Bubba Kush fems...fyi

thanks Rula...sorry for hi jacking the thread with my psycho babble, but yes I am very hyped and am hoping for a dank summer...gonna snap a pic of each of the phenos fan leaves...just for a visual reference...positive vibes

It's a fem cross of the White Fire #43 selected by jackmayoffer on a large scale, with Obs Alien Dawg keeper cherry pheno. Alien Dawg = Chem D x Alien Technology (Afghan landrace male). The Alien Dawg female was reversed.

Area 43 is part of the new m/f release that uses the male alien technology (mint pheno) The fem crosses from last year use the cherry aliendog. I don't think the wifi was part of the fem release.

Cmobile9

Since this is the only Franchise genetics thread I wanted to share one of my A-dub plants.
I have 4 going under a 400w hps plus others but this is one. Very slow grower she is about 2 months old here. Sorry for the sideways pic!

RulaTone

Veteran
is that A-Dub x AD?
Really nice, i have two packs waiting in fridge.
Strange leaf i see there what you think so far?

Cmobile9

Rula Tone I have no idea the breeding genetics but they aee female seeds. I had ten, planted four and now I have six seeds for later.
growth patterns are two look to be faster maturing than the other Two. The slower looks about 1 1\2 -2 weeks behind but I planted them the same time. They are some stinkers for sure I can't wait until some proper bud sets in. Wow the funk will begin! Germ a couple your going to like.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
is that A-Dub x AD?
Really nice, i have two packs waiting in fridge.
Strange leaf i see there what you think so far?

Yes it is !! Bet is dank :)

Puffing on some irene's dawg and that suff is strong. Smell like catpiss rotten meat with baby poo. Almost make some puke lmaoooo... Intoxicating like.

I brought a once to a bro, should of picture his face when he opened the zip :biggrin:

This strain have complexe smells in her phenos. If u like the strong discusting smells and strong knock off stone, as I do, then it's for u.

RulaTone

Veteran
picture.php

Alien irene are 2 weeks flower here, starting to add frost.
Every plant (3) has been cloned in hope to find a keeper. next run remaining 2 seeds will be selected...
not that big numbers, but we will try anyway.

Nobody noticed the last drop of Franchise Genetics?
something like 30 packs total, limited crosses.
3 packs of IreneKiller but they cost 300$ each!

Would be really nice to know what some crosses are; like

Atom splitter ?
Lizzy Borden ?

Cmobile9

Last update for this Franchise genetics adub fem grow. I had about eight branches like this one and the top center bud sorry about phone pics.

panick503

I juse picked up a pack of ojsdkb (sp?), and a pack of orange glue. Pretty stoked, my first time in 9 years of growing that i ordered seeds online. Anyone have any info of what to expect on these? Any pics or grow logs?

sureshot66

Veteran
whered ya get em? how much? tlc has been growig orasnge cookies, they have a really nice pheno but they pop alot of seeds..thyere releasing these tomorrow at 200 a pop for reg seeds, no pics of the Orange glue or that sour dub cross

Mrrite008

whered ya get em? how much? tlc has been growig orasnge cookies, they have a really nice pheno but they pop alot of seeds..thyere releasing these tomorrow at 200 a pop for reg seeds, no pics of the Orange glue or that sour dub cross

Darkhorsegenetics.com or Sourpatchseedbank.com