What's new

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
I mean south florida og kush,used for made pink panties (and girl scout cookies),maybe a clone only strain?

edit:so original og was born in south florida???

P-NUT

Veteran
Finally got power and internet back up. We had lots of trees down and 1 almost hit my house but Im glad to say everything is ok.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Finally got power and internet back up. We had lots of trees down and 1 almost hit my house but Im glad to say everything is ok.

good to hear homie...thats a good thing, we never lost power once,dont know how in the hell that happened but we are very grateful... good to hear ya made out with minimal damage.. :tiphat:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...Craigslist has some plants for sale (looking into making my own oil) but i have no experience with mmj, afraid to buy it like that...Tried to smoke yeasterday whatever a friend gave me. Was hoping it would help with pain and sleep... Didn't happen. My heart rate went up, couldn't fall asleep till 2 a.m...

it is still illegal to grow your own so i would avoid CL.

it sounds like you were smoking a Sativa strain because they can elevate the heart rate, cause paranoia and most are anti sleep meds.

i cant say which strains work for pain / sleep b/c i use Cannabis to get relief from spasms.

this site is a great place to learn how to grow your own and we are all here to answer any questions you have.

i cant afford the price of legal meds so i grow my own.

peace

GainGreene

SRFL if truely you are in search of the oil with no resources to find said product if I was you I would take a trip to Colorado or Washington to source said oil. How you get it back is up to you but I would do so sooner than later if you are in a health bind. Good luck with your endeavor and I wish you well. RSO does work if made properly and with high quality bud not leaf material.

SRFL

it is still illegal to grow your own so i would avoid CL.

it sounds like you were smoking a Sativa strain because they can elevate the heart rate, cause paranoia and most are anti sleep meds.

i cant say which strains work for pain / sleep b/c i use Cannabis to get relief from spasms.

this site is a great place to learn how to grow your own and we are all here to answer any questions you have.

i cant afford the price of legal meds so i grow my own.

peace

The price is high for us as well, but I didn't know about cannabis untill a month ago and as it is illigal in Florida, it didnt even cross my mind to grow my own. I have 2 little kids, they will be asking questions and sharing with their friends.
So right now i am lookng at different options and what i can do in a given situation. I dont have that much time left and i am not 100% functional as well...
Thank you for your time, i appreciate it.

SRFL

SRFL if truely you are in search of the oil with no resources to find said product if I was you I would take a trip to Colorado or Washington to source said oil. How you get it back is up to you but I would do so sooner than later if you are in a health bind. Good luck with your endeavor and I wish you well. RSO does work if made properly and with high quality bud not leaf material.
Believe me, i am in search. I have been through hell (chemo/rad, surgery, chemo/rad), last chemo did nothing to my cancer, but only ruined my immune system, pushing me to stage IV. Now my cancer is drug resistant and i went on my own.
All this time i was trying different hollistic things, jucing and diet change.
My last step was acupuncture and chineese herbs. Now i am in search of the oil. I am not 100% functional and travelling to Colorado will not be easy for me.
Thank you for your wishes. I will keep searching...

B

blue_tick

srfl

what oil do you need. i now a lot of people that only do it. some editibles. do you need to eat it or can you smoke it. how about butter

new to this stuff so excuse my ignorance

P-NUT

Veteran
From what I remember reading on the subject you need lots of good bud to make lots of oil to fight cancer properly. I cant remember but I think it was 5 to 10 grams a day. If it where legal I would have fields of medicine and would love to help. Honestly as far as cost youll have to grow your own or find a really compassionate soul that has lots and lots of weed. Good luck and let your kids know you love them everyday. The idea of me loosing my kids is my worst fear and the idea of them loosing me is a close second.

SRFL

srfl

what oil do you need. i now a lot of people that only do it. some editibles. do you need to eat it or can you smoke it. how about butter

new to this stuff so excuse my ignorance

I need Rick Simpson oil. This oil helped lots of people to cure cancer. This forum has lots of people who make it and youtube has videos as well. It is if you have an access to the plant itself, which i don't.
All the rest things are just symptom relieve. Which is better than prescription drugs, but no cure from them.
I dont have any experience with mmj. Smoked for the first time yesterday whatever i could get and it didnt go well. My immune system is compromised, so i would prefer not to experiment ( who knows what you are getting on the street), but use a good quality product. I thought dispensaries will be a place like that but after reading this forum I am not so sure...

GainGreene

SRFL contact
Trulieve Dispensary
800 Capital Circle SE
Tallahassee, FL
HOURS Mon-Fri: 7AM-9PM Sat-Sun: 7AM-9PM
PHONE 1-844-878-5438

Maybe they can help you you need the RSO that is more of a tar substance and 60grams of concentrate from nearly 1lb of high quality buds. It is said to consume the full 60grams in a months time starting from a small grain size piece building up as much as you can handle until finished. This will work if you can get it in time if made properly. You will be very tired and mostly sleep so you will need a caretaker but this is when the body heals itself.

SRFL

From what I remember reading on the subject you need lots of good bud to make lots of oil to fight cancer properly. I cant remember but I think it was 5 to 10 grams a day. If it where legal I would have fields of medicine and would love to help. Honestly as far as cost youll have to grow your own or find a really compassionate soul that has lots and lots of weed. Good luck and let your kids know you love them everyday. The idea of me loosing my kids is my worst fear and the idea of them loosing me is a close second.
According to Rick Simpson (the one who started the whole oil thing), you need 60 grams/ 90 days supply. Indica is the one he recommends. If i am not mistaken it takes a pound of dry material to make this amount of oil.
I have no idea how much it cost to buy a lb of bud. Dispensaries will have oil from the whole plant and who knows what they spray on them and what solvents are using.
To find a compassionate soul would be great ( we spent so much money on hollistic treatments already), but if not, i am willing to pay, as long as i know i am getting a quality product. I have to wait 60 days till I get my mmj card and i am not sure i have that much time left.

SRFL

SRFL contact
Trulieve Dispensary
800 Capital Circle SE
Tallahassee, FL
HOURS Mon-Fri: 7AM-9PM Sat-Sun: 7AM-9PM
PHONE 1-844-878-5438

Maybe they can help you you need the RSO that is more of a tar substance and 60grams of concentrate from nearly 1lb of high quality buds. It is said to consume the full 60grams in a months time starting from a small grain size piece building up as much as you can handle until finished. This will work if you can get it in time if made properly. You will be very tired and mostly sleep so you will need a caretaker but this is when the body heals itself.
I called Trulieve a month ago. They had RSO from the whole plant 10gr $660. But i cant get it till i get mmj card.
They have a list of mmj licensed physicians and only they can give you RX for cannabis. And you need to know a physician for 90 days before he can give you RX. And it doesnt matter that i may not live till 90 days are up... So i cant get the oil legally in Florida till those 90 days are up. Thats why i am on this forum looking for other options.
I havent slept through the night since July. Medications are not helping me, so I will be glad to get extra sleep. I know i need it and i have no idea how i am still alive with the amont of sleep i get...

GainGreene

10/4 I hear you SRFL if I were you I would sponsor a trip for someone you know to CO and get you what you need could be there and back in a few days.

I called Trulieve a month ago. They had RSO from the whole plant 10gr $660. But i cant get it till i get mmj card.
They have a list of mmj licensed physicians and only they can give you RX for cannabis. And you need to know a physician for 90 days before he can give you RX. And it doesnt matter that i may not live till 90 days are up... So i cant get the oil legally in Florida till those 90 days are up. Thats why i am on this forum looking for other options.
I havent slept through the night since July. Medications are not helping me, so I will be glad to get extra sleep. I know i need it and i have no idea how i am still alive with the amont of sleep i get...

Hey brother,

not sure if I'm allowed to say this on here, so mods feel free to delete.

RSO is readily available on the "dark web". That may be your best bet if you need it quick. You have to pay in bitcoin though.

I suggest you ask around here: https://www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets/

someone should be able to help you.

Latest posts

Latest posts