What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

is this a high CBD oil?

Yes. A High CBD oil is ideal for treating cancer, but I don't feel like writing an essay. The oil he needs is high CBD but still has THC, not CBD only.

In other news, safe from the storm, didn't even lose power. Had the generator ready though :)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
It is THC/CBD oil.

Yes. A High CBD oil is ideal for treating cancer, but I don't feel like writing an essay. The oil he needs is high CBD but still has THC, not CBD only.

In other news, safe from the storm, didn't even lose power. Had the generator ready though :)

OK ,, there is a few vape stores in GA that sell the CBD oils, but not with THC.
i have some seeds that r hight CBD/THC u could grow out & make your own oil/dab/edables:tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
CHARLIE HORSE HIGH CBD,S

CHARLIE HORSE HIGH CBD,S

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CHARLIE HORSE IS A THC/CBD PLANT.
I JUST FINIESHED A TEST GROW WITH THESE [ FROM AFTERTHOUGHT AUTO SEEDS] .
The Charlie Horse were not autos[but were photopired] i did grow out a few auto also.
SMOKE REPORT IN A FEW DAYS , I SMOKES ON CH#1 TODAY.
THE HIGH CBD/THC SEED I MADE IS [CANNATONIC X GG4XGG4XC99]

SRFL

OK ,, there is a few vape stores in GA that sell the CBD oils, but not with THC.
i have some seeds that r hight CBD/THC u could grow out & make your own oil/dab/edables:tiphat:
Thanks for the offer. With stage IV cancer you don't know how much time is left for you. I may not live till those plants mature. So at this moment I am looking for either dry material to make my own oil or already made oil. If I succeed and my condition improves, i will try and grow my own plants.

Thanks for the offer. With stage IV cancer you don't know how much time is left for you. I may not live till those plants mature. So at this moment I am looking for either dry material to make my own oil or already made oil. If I succeed and my condition improves, i will try and grow my own plants.

I looked around and it's going to cost you about 1000 bux for 60g of RSO. If that's within you price range then you should get on the dark web and I'm sure you can have it at your door in a week. I hate to see you suffer bro, wish I could help more.

SRFL

I looked around and it's going to cost you about 1000 bux for 60g of RSO. If that's within you price range then you should get on the dark web and I'm sure you can have it at your door in a week. I hate to see you suffer bro, wish I could help more.
I am concerned about the quality from the dark web, although the price is very good. The dispensary quoted me $660 for 10 gram.
Thanks for your support. Talking to my nephew today, if he cannot help me than i guess the dark web will be the place.

I am concerned about the quality from the dark web, although the price is very good. The dispensary quoted me $660 for 10 gram.
Thanks for your support. Talking to my nephew today, if he cannot help me than i guess the dark web will be the place.

90% of the shit on the dark web comes from dispensaries or their suppliers in CA/CO. It's like amazon, just read the reviews lol

Pics to come soon..

Currently Growing:

In Veg
Strain Veg_Started
COTTON CANDY 10/8/2016
COTTON CANDY 10/9/2016
COOKIES 9/10/2016

In Flower
Strain Veg_Started
CHEMDOG 8/29/2016
CHEMDOG 8/29/2016
CHEMDOG 8/29/2016
GOBLIN QUEEN F2 8/29/2016
COTTON CANDY 9/5/2016

Clones
Strain Cut_Date
COTTON CANDY 10/1/2016
COTTON CANDY 10/1/2016
CHEMDOG 10/8/2016
CHEMDOG 10/8/2016
COOKIES 10/10/2016
COOKIES 10/10/2016

Catatafish

Veteran
Whats the most you guys have gone without light in mid-flower? Down 3+ days no lights ... dripping wet humidity.

What can i expect or lookout for, just herms and mold?

Hopefully salvaged all the cuts and veggers....some may start re-vegging due to sunlight hours. I can deal with that.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Whats the most you guys have gone without light in mid-flower? Down 3+ days no lights ... dripping wet humidity.

What can i expect or lookout for, just herms and mold?

Hopefully salvaged all the cuts and veggers....some may start re-vegging due to sunlight hours. I can deal with that.

If you're 4-5 weeks along the last thing I would worry about would be lights. I would pull them all from the grow space, dry everything as well as you can and then spray the plants and grow space with 3% hydrogen peroxide ASAP. IMO that's your best chance to prevent mold/mildew from being a major issue.

Would think you would want to watch the rest of the cycle very carefully and surgically remove anything that looks the least bit questionable.

Best of luck with it!

Catatafish

Veteran
I was planning on getting in there tonight and examine insides good. They are thick as fuck so thats what i was worrying about.

Thanks DP!

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Well if you're really worried about it maybe to be on the safe side you should consider a dunk. Don't know how big your plants are but if they are worth the investment buy a new 45 gallon garbage can (or a smaller container that would work) and 5 quarts of 3% hydrogen peroxide (Sams or Wally world should have it for about $1/quart).

Essentially you want at least one cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide for 4 gallons of water, scale up as necessary to fill the container you choose to use.

Dump the hydrogen peroxide in the can and fill with water (do this in a bath tub/shower or outside so you can easily empty it later) and then cover the top of each pot with press and seal (not cling) wrap (usually takes at least two sections for me) and then turn the pot upside down and dunk the plant for about 10 minutes each.

I use a couple cut to length 2x6 sections to hold the pot over the container so I don't have to and it really works best when the pots are pretty moist so the growing medium holds together and doesn't end up in the container with the peroxide. You want it oxidizing what is on the plant, not the loose dirt that falls out of the pot (even with the press and seal there will almost always be some)

Remember even 3% H2O3 will react with and bleach your clothes, carpets etc if it stays in contact long enough so outside would be my first choice and the bathub/shower would be next.

After that drain and shake the plant off and dry with fans before you put them back in the grow space but that should minimize mold/mildew issues with thick chunky buds.

I use a similar bath with almost every single plant I harvest from outside with no apparent effect to the end product but I never have issues with mold while the buds are hanging anymore no matter how humid the weather is, and have not had any mold in the jars either since I've been doing this.

Catatafish

Veteran
Well....i started seeing that "off-color orange" hairs when i went in last night.....usually alerts me to mold and and sure as shit.

I think it will be better to just eat the 35 days or so and start clean after a good wipe down. I have some veggers i can just run early. Fuck i wanna cry but it could be much much worse. I cant even imagine what A/L is going thru.

DP, does that process kill and remove the mold or just stop it from spreading further?

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Given the right concentration and the right exposure time, it should kill the mold spores but that is all guess work without scientific instruments and measurements. I'll quote here from Wikipedia so you have a better idea of it's usefulness:

"Hydrogen peroxide can be used for the sterilization of various surfaces, including surgical tools and may be deployed as a vapour (VHP) for room sterilization. H2O2 demonstrates broad-spectrum efficacy against viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and bacterial spores. In general, greater activity is seen against gram-positive than gram-negative bacteria; however, the presence of catalase or other peroxidases in these organisms can increase tolerance in the presence of lower concentrations. Higher concentrations of H2O2 (10 to 30%) and longer contact times are required for sporicidal activity."

You can buy 27% Hydrogen Peroxide at most pool supply stores if you feel you need a more powerful concentration (you can always dilute it with water to the ratio you want) but be VERY careful with it as it is much more powerful than the typical 3% solutions and can burn (oxidize) anything on your body it comes in contact with. I always use eye protection and nitrile gloves when using it.

Mr. Miyagi

It is THC/CBD oil.

Too bad I can't PM you yet...folks like you are 1 of the main reasons I came out of retirement. I am partnering with a prominent cancer researcher and her team to study various properties of mmj and it's affects on various cancer cells. She's been interested for years about studies but can't get sponsorship from her board because of legal standings and because she didn't know of a grower or how to obtain such things, til I came along. We're talking about things now, an oooohweee once laws pass, it's on like Donkey Kong. If not, it's still on....just have to approach things differently.

Hurry up and get to 50 posts, so we can discuss details. We have much to discuss:tiphat: