What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
I spent all day yesterday cutting down everything on my rooms. Each room has 30 grand worth of plants, four rooms total. Im fuckin sick to my stomach but i cant have the roof blowing off and exposing my shit.
Me and my family took off this morning, i hope to god my Florida friend make it through this shit. I have a feeling life for us Brevatd county growers is going to be much different after Mathew blows through.
Good luck everyone!

you around???
gonna get interesting really soon....

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
thank god it didn't make land fall cause that would have been bad.
sounds like GA and SC is going to get slapped

Copperfield

View Image
my seed run i got 6 males out today & 1 last week.
KK#5
MKU X GGC9
C99 #1
TWOG X BHP#2,3
RBW#2

When I got popped, our park manager(yeah that's right, American version of Trailor park boys here) said a good one like that. She says ," you should have told them that you only rent the lot, and those shed's aren't even yours".

I told her that one would've been hard to pull off, seeing the shed's were locked up, and I had the keys, lmao!! Then after talking with my other neighbor, she and the park manager both told me on separate occasions this: if something like that happens again, hurry up and bring some plants here and we'll hide them for you!!!:laughing:

Wow... didn't know y'all were on the east coast... good luck! Please be safe everyone!!!

Hopefully it won't come round this way too extreme...rain will help lower the temps... I will keep everyone in my prayers! My warehouse SHOULD be safe.... I guess we will ALL see....

Ummm..... this is the east coast thread!! Booooonnnnnnnggggggg

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Hope everybody's safe and secure, prepped all day yesterday in case Matthew did something strange but it looks like the worst is past us here. Thoughts and best wishes for everybody in it's path......

B

blue_tick

well we made it again. not sure how many she has left in her. she got shook a little and we are still getting some gust but nothing to serious. i hope for the next 3 weeks are good so she can finish up with all those seeds on her

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

kali mist getting hard as rocks. i'm surprised how tight she is and stink oh my spicy with a mix of something i can't put my finger on just yet

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

peace

B

blue_tick

hope all you guys on the other coast made out well. i was in orlando this morning and got out of there as quick as i could. it was just going down hill the whole time i was there

peace

B

blue_tick

thanks bugman you got something there brother. interested in seeing what you have in mind

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
hope all you guys on the other coast made out well. i was in orlando this morning and got out of there as quick as i could. it was just going down hill the whole time i was there

peace

Orlando...shit...lol...
that wasnt nothing....just saying,SUPER BLESSED.... :smoke out: :party: :wahey: :bow: