What's new

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

RockinRobot

Too bad I can't PM you yet...folks like you are 1 of the main reasons I came out of retirement. I am partnering with a prominent cancer researcher and her team to study various properties of mmj and it's affects on various cancer cells. She's been interested for years about studies but can't get sponsorship from her board because of legal standings and because she didn't know of a grower or how to obtain such things, til I came along. We're talking about things now, an oooohweee once laws pass, it's on like Donkey Kong. If not, it's still on....just have to approach things differently.

Hurry up and get to 50 posts, so we can discuss details. We have much to discuss:tiphat:

May want to read the proposed amendment 2. Currently no provision in it to allow growing. Will have to purchase from one of the 5 approved growers in the state. Rest of us will still be illegal...

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
based on what he's talking about, i assume he means new access to medical research that wasn't available before "medicinal" not necessarily him growing weed.

Mr. Miyagi

May want to read the proposed amendment 2. Currently no provision in it to allow growing. Will have to purchase from one of the 5 approved growers in the state. Rest of us will still be illegal...

Ahh yes, we've discussed this. We are still working out kinks and whatnot, (hence why I said we are talking) The research and such will be done regardless, just how "above board" it will be is the question.

Also things are to go as many are hoping, it will be just like some of the other places where product "comes about" source isn't necessarily documented or checked. Again, something to work through... I'm not by ANY means trying to be the face of a dispensary or compassion shop, I just want to contribute to the cause, and create some awesome strains along the way.... :tiphat:

Mr. Miyagi

Just reread it....doesn't stipulate whether or not one can grow...well..... does say "(2) Nothing in this section shall affect or repeal laws relating to non-medical use, possession, production, or sale of marijuana." BUT, I'm under the extreme assumption that a caregiver (which is in the amendment) would be able to grow...

There's still time lol...we shall see... :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

Very nice flboy and buckets :tiphat:
Whatcha popping 1st?

for sure the A.OG is high on my list for the full season run along with the oj #2 and the locktite x's (possibly up my game with 200 gallon pots for these) might try the apollo on a 12/12 to see what's up with these one's but just a couple in case there are some gem's to be found

peace

B

blue_tick

damn and it just keeps getting tougher

picture.php

B

blue_tick

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i will have hundreds of seeds of these if interested for the fl homies

peace

P-NUT

Veteran
Man that cherry bomb looks beautiful. I'd love to see the lemon thai x o haze in the big pots next year.

B

blue_tick

i think she has a spot for sure my man. it caught my eye as well and the first thing to come to mind

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
just a regular i keep in rotation,..its kill
picture.php

picture.php

and yes i know shes not all that pretty to look at, BUT you should have seen her like 2,3weeks ago....ill be gettin a few snips off her in a couple days,she only been in flw,for about 3-4days...
gg4...(score from a super cool member)
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts