What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Asslover

Veteran
Glad my peeps are ok. My house in intact, lost a few fence panels but no damage whatsoever.
My grow spots all took a hit. Wiped out everything. Mini split AC's are all gone, roof peeled off and damaged lights & ballasts. Complete and utter loss for me, over 100k.
Thankfully a few close friends have genetic copies of my most prized plants so I didn't lose any genetics.
Gonna hit he ground running and look for a new warehouse and get shit going asap.
Brevard county is gonna be dry for a while.
Buckets, i think a face/face is over due. I need a trustworthy soul near by...

Mr. Miyagi

Glad my peeps are ok. My house in intact, lost a few fence panels but no damage whatsoever.
My grow spots all took a hit. Wiped out everything. Mini split AC's are all gone, roof peeled off and damaged lights & ballasts. Complete and utter loss for me, over 100k.
Thankfully a few close friends have genetic copies of my most prized plants so I didn't lose any genetics.
Gonna hit he ground running and look for a new warehouse and get shit going asap.

Wow.... hope you're up and running again soon enough dude.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...

ju got it brudda!!!
incoming pm :smoker:

RockinRobot

Wow definitely sorry to hear...At least you're safe. Can always replant...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Glad you are ok AL, equipment can be replaced.........but OUCH that kind of $ has to hurt. Good vibes that you get up and running again soon :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
st. augustine got it bad I just seen the video @copperfield damn broski now I kno why they sent you there fuck the fort the streets all the business was all most a story high with water.

MagniKhan

Veteran

I'm glad you and yours are okay.
Damn for the losses. Incoming PM.

Be Safe,
MK:ying:

B

blue_tick

cherry (m) x kali mist (f)

gonna be busy for awhile today. not even close to what there will be on this flower. should be 100 of them

picture.php

SRFL

Hi Florida growers, sorry for clogging the thread. Don't know where else I could ask.
Anyone has any experience with the newly opened dispensaries? How is the quality of their products? I need Rick Simpson oil. Waiting on my mmj card.
I wish i could grow or make my own...
Thank you.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
SRFL,

i cant say b/c i grow my own but i am interested to hear about the price and variety of meds offered.

peace

Asslover

Veteran
BIG fuckin loss for me but it ain't the first time and it won't be the last. Just the way it is for us grower down here in the dirty. I'm preaching to the choir, my bad.
Had an outpouring of love in my pm box and want to thank you guys for the support. There are some good people left in this world for sure.
The rebuild is already underway. Took a break to check my pm box.
Ballast will be humming by tomorrow. This Train never stops ;)
Family is safe, my dog is safe, my house is safe, Harley is Safe, Z28 is safe, and i know who my friends are. Win all around. :)

Ioni Botani

Sending Love to FL Family

Sending Love to FL Family

Hey all! I hope Matthew didn't fuck anyone up too bad..
Figured I'd pop back in for an update on my OMMP garden.
Apologies for the clarity, realized something lowered resolution along the way.

Outdoor is going strong.
Starfighter, glad I put so many out.

picture.php

Sea of Green LOL

picture.php

Tree Trunk

picture.php

Shishkaberry

picture.php

Probiotic Pre98

picture.php

A little inspiration for yall!
Keep on rockin!!

-Ioni

Aspenou812

Veteran
AL sorry to hear about your loss, at least it not a loss of genetics, good luck Brother......i'm glad to hear we only had a couple of casualties it could have been much more severe think about it 4 miles to the west and we would have a real real bad time with it........ They were saying it took an easterly wobble maybe that was our saving grace....

Hey all! I hope Matthew didn't fuck anyone up too bad..
Figured I'd pop back in for an update on my OMMP garden.
Apologies for the clarity, realized something lowered resolution along the way.

Outdoor is going strong.
Starfighter, glad I put so many out.

View Image

Sea of Green LOL

View Image

Tree Trunk

View Image

Shishkaberry

View Image

Probiotic Pre98

View Image

A little inspiration for yall!
Keep on rockin!!

-Ioni

That's beautiful. I wish I had the outdoor space for that.. Nice work brother.

SRFL

SRFL,

i cant say b/c i grow my own but i am interested to hear about the price and variety of meds offered.

peace

I called a month ago to Clearwater and asked about their RSO version, it was $660 for 10 grams !!! I checked a couple of days ago and Trulieve website doesn't have RSO listed anymore, so I don't know if they still carry it. That's my only hope... Need to wait 60 more days for RX.
Craigslist has some plants for sale (looking into making my own oil) but i have no experience with mmj, afraid to buy it like that.

Tried to smoke yeasterday whatever a friend gave me. Was hoping it would help with pain and sleep... Didn't happen. My heart rate went up, couldn't fall asleep till 2 a.m...