What's new

FloraNectar Use Has Increased Resin Production 50%

L

LolaGal

put em on and show us your legs... Brown Truck drivers look hot in those shorts. good choice of uniform there UPS. (they know who is home to get them deliveries!);)

BUD: Hey good to see ya! Thanks for posting. Ain't it amazin? This stuff is like magic to me. Better almost than Hermione Granger and some spell from Magical Herb class... heehee

Lola starts pouring some more Flora Nectar muttering and waving her hands "Trichomes, trichomes, thick and fat. Make my buds frosty as snow... and other witchy comments" :)

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
If u want I'll take a picture of the label or just type it all in.

Edit-
0-0-1

soluble potash (k20) ......1%
magnesium (mg)..........0.5%
0.5 % water soluble magnesium
sulfur ..............0.5 %
0.5 % combined sulfur

Derived from
magnesium sulfate , pottassium sulfate

also contains non -plant food Ingre

17.5% cane sugar
7.5% malt extract
5% Molasses

M

milehighmedical

Sorry... I don't want to interrupt anything. But I just had a suggestion.

There's quite a few of these products that are similar from different companies and I've had the opportunity to try a few. My first positive experience was with Botanicare Sweet. As of right now I've been using Humboldt Honey ES and having a similar realization as you did. Very noticeable increase in resin production.

Just wanted to let you know there's other potential products out there if you're into experimenting and such. Thanks for sharing by the way.

O

OGfarmerted

i love the botanicare goodies . even smells sweet. good to know these products are working

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sorry... I don't want to interrupt anything. But I just had a suggestion.

There's quite a few of these products that are similar from different companies and I've had the opportunity to try a few. My first positive experience was with Botanicare Sweet. As of right now I've been using Humboldt Honey ES and having a similar realization as you did. Very noticeable increase in resin production.

Ur not interupting at all dude. I hear good things about Sweet. Originally that's wat I was gonna get and then the FN fell in my Lap as well as the Honey ES. I use them both. And the ES is also a grea addition. Botanjcare makes some good products I will def give it a shot. I love trying new stuff .

indifferent

Veteran
Probably all these products are a mixture of kelp, humics, molasses, raw sugar cane, malt extract etc. Shame they are so expensive so I use the cheaper raw ingredients.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I wanna try some of the Pineapple. (I hear it smells delicious, I know it's no different lol)

Thanks for the tip, Lola. Fuck the haters.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup MHM , yeah cuz I'm liking the Honey Es with the Flora nectar combo. The honey es is exactly the consitancy of molasses for sure it's got some other stff as well like pure cane, volcanic ash. Yucca extract and some other shit I can't read cause it's to small. From wat I see it's has some nitrogen as well. Dunno why I just realized that. But yeah that's what's up. Used it last time and Its pretty good. U can use it as a foilar also idk if that's good to do or not since it's so thick.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Ok, i didnt know that it's so early. I was just stating my opinion. I dont expect you to prove shit to me... I got love for all yall no doubt... I claim no better status than any of you... ESP you Lola. Hearts on your face.

can you post that same bud closer to finish please?

hkush

Not to diminish the opinion of this fertilizer. I'm sure its great. But the thought of me stoned off my ass looking at a bud and determining tricomes are up 50% makes me laugh.

H

heavy dank nugg

Lola I have been thinking I might dig one out and snap you a photo but in return I wanna see some shots of you with TrichyTrichy and N.Accumbens in Ic mag cheerleader outfits.... We got a deal?

L

LolaGal

Not to diminish the opinion of this fertilizer. I'm sure its great. But the thought of me stoned off my ass looking at a bud and determining tricomes are up 50% makes me laugh.

Go back to Wrigley Field and stay there!

I have a power kush in flower on day 15 of 12\12 and has already started to frost up, I was pleasntly surprised when I saw the Trichs on her, lola you should let me know when you chop this P kush. Nice lookin plant
ciao ciao

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
this thread, and the listed
17.5% cane sugar
7.5% malt extract
5% Molasses
(thats 30% carbs)

made me try a bottle. I'll post my impressions later