What's new

FloraNectar Use Has Increased Resin Production 50%

B

blueberry dank

Please help with my question guys...Im willing to test whether S.A.R solutions have any effect on resin levels!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not sure about floranectar making 50% more resin, sounds far fetched.
now floralicious + will increase your resin hardcore!
trust me, i've used it and it works.
my bho yields have incresed about 20-30%

CatManDoo

WOW!

WOW!

This is my first time with GH and hydroponics, and so I've calculated that using Flora nectar will actually increase my bud production and resins by 100%!!:jump:

Apache Kush

bump... the debate seems to be a coin flip..

any first hand accounts on better bho yeilds or side by sides

home made vs floranectar (gh)

^ discuss, thanks...

alos thoughts on the grape flavor or pinnale flavor having any tangible effects on final smoke reports th

A

acridlab

I tried Floranector and it made my strains, smell and taste , completely different.. and not a good different... like a synthetic different.. g unc

Apache Kush

yeah my buddy runs gh nutes and they taste a lil chemy mmost the time, but what do you expect without organics, eh there in it for the yeilds

ONTOH, it boost resin heads and bho/bubble hash yeilds right? thx

im only half done reading this thread but its a goodie

A

acridlab

Yeah,, but there lots of synthetics that don't do what that shit did..
H&g. Advanced,, botanicare,, heavy 16 for instance ,, pretty clean tasting to me..
Foxfarm,, general hydro, and even general organics to me,, kill the naturalflavors

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
has anyone tried the bud factor x or snow storm ultra? im gonna be trying the bud factor x this year but not bc of the more resin production..im actually gonna be using it starting about week 4 of flower for the chitosen in it..the chitsoen activates SAR and helps to fight bud rot it just so happens that when the plant is exposed to chitosen it will increase trichs since the trichs are part of the defense system

NEGT1

Yeah I don't know about the idea that a proper organic/synth mix is going to create a discernible difference in taste between pure organic. It's relatively hard to flush in organic soil properly. Each cut basically needs a different mix of soil.

Apache Kush

anything with the chitosan is money I agree

but I read week 4 is kinda early in one of these threads.

I mean think about it, once the plant goes into defensive mode, its gona stunt new growing tops etc. and concentrate on the preserved ''threat'' to its system and not focus energy on blooming, right? so idk experiment going later like week 5 or whatnot.. interesting but i don't care about yields if the quality is prime and frosty