What's new

FloraNectar Use Has Increased Resin Production 50%

bakelite

It is disappointing to me that Guys on this site always act like I should prove this and prove that.

I started this thread because I was excited to see a marked increase in resin production, amount of trichomes, etc., and I wanted everybody who didn't know to have BETTER buds.

Now I just feel like an asshole for trying to help others.

I ain't selling Flora Nectar, nor do I own stock in the company. I ain't got no reason to make stuff up. I have nothing to gain.

I am just trying to pass along some tips that have helped me get a better crop of weed.

Negative posts make me wonder why I bother. My weed will be just as sweet if I never posted again.

LG, There are a lot of good people here at ICMag, but there is also a fair amount of negativity and suspicion too. You mentioned that this is the same clone, same genetic makeup as you have growing for a while and you see a significant difference when using Floranectar so i'll take your word that this stuff works. Your methodology seems sound and you seem to know what you are doing. While questioning is always healthy, being negative or putting someone down is only something a d!ckhead would do. Please don't stop posting :) Keep up the good work and ignore the negative @ssholes.
-bakelite

SwampNug

Just wanted to say.... this thread rocks! I'll be sending my first big indoor crop into veg stage soon and am looking for something additional to add during flowering.

I already have Fox Farm's liquid nutrient trio (Big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom) and can't find any info about there being sugars in any of the fertilizers. I was thinking I would try the molasses trick-has anyone noticed a huge difference when using Flora Nectar instead of molasses? I'm still new to growing so subtle differences aren't such a concern since money is also an issue right now. if flavor is that much better, I might shell out the cash.

Just wanted to say the girls look SEXY for 4 weeks Lola! Don't mind the nay sayers! Everyone has a bad day occasionally, I guess. Thanks for the informative post and keep up the good work.

L

LolaGal

Thanks for the support : Hippie Lettuce, Teresa, Bakelite, ellipsis, and SwampNug. Ya'll Rock!

Swampie: I have used Molasses in the past, and then I went to Sugar Daddy. I find the FloraNectar is working the best so far. Sugars increase my buds by 25% in size in the past, I am hoping for more this time. I don't care about the taste improvement, I want bigger buds with more resin and this combo is working good so far.

Also ya'll can contact General Hydroponics 800 # and they will send free samples of the products you want to try for the cost of shipping. (I hear you get a whole quart! I am waiting for mine to come)

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:chin: really...Hmmm I will have to try that soon :muahaha:

We got Botanicare Sweet but never really got to see its effects, since we don't have any flowering girls. I'm assuming FloraNectar and Sweet are basically the same? well we only got the small bottle so maybe I will try floranectar some time.

L

LolaGal

Sweet is a similar product, yes.

The guy at the hydro store in California recommended Flora Nectar when I asked to buy some more Sugar Daddy.

I took his advice. I must stress though, that I am using the Kool Bloom AND the Northern Lights Fat Flower as well. Tis the secret combination for mo betta buds at my house.

bakelite

Good post, thanks.

I have often wondered about using multiple sugar sources. I already use horse feed molasses, great stuff, it enhances flavour, adds a tad of resin and has an NPK of roughly 1-0-5 plus a load of useful trace element. I also use Jaggery Goor which is solidified raw sugar cane juice, it has some of the same properties as molasses but more vitamins. Malt Extract isn't very expensive, I will experiment with adding that alongside the Molasses and Jaggery.

I think there's a very good reason why manufacturers don't tell you clearly what's in the bottle - because you would then realise you could make the same thing from cheap ingredients.

Indifferent, I had to look up Jaggery as I had never heard of it before. Very interesting.

Man.....I've learned the darnedest things since I started growing organic herb :)
-bakelite

mr noodles

i like to try new things and i will give a try to this one .

my mix is pure blend pro (soil) + liquid karma + big bud + overdrive + molasses

i am tempted to try this one .

what is the smell of the power kush so far ? nice picture by the way , let us know !

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Lola. You are the love of our life. And as first lady. Who can top you. Honestly. Just because he said that. Doesn't mean u should feel down. That's Not even half way Done and it has trichs all over. Looks like it's helping to me. Debbie downer :) You are an experienced grower and are trying to help others as well. If they can't appreciate that Frick em. I know u are excited to share info with us. And I for one def appreciate anything you say. So I have ton of love and respect for you love

H

heavy dank nugg

LoLa! I say this with soo much love... but that isnt a lot of trichs. Unless that plant doesn't put out many and then the Nectar put all that on her. Or maybe that pic doesnt do that lady justice. Im just saying that if that's 50% increase in resin, then I dont think the product is that great...

just my pennies.

Peace.
one q I say this without sooooo much love but you dont even have a plant pictured anywhere on the site so to criticise someone else's exposes you for the jackass you are.petty and jellous. That's no way to try to win Lolas affection.Try playing nice with her and mabey buy her something big and shinny.any way go back to your 26 watt cfl micro ebb&flow and let the adults talk now.

Lola ...........looking very nice, I use floranova and floralicious with molasses and big up powder.after hearing your results I will have to try the flora nectar.

opt1c

Veteran
fwiw lola i picked up some new floranectar yesterday, my old bottle had molded; and added it to my bato bucket res grow ;) i'd forgotten bout it till u reminded me; thanks again

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
fwiw lola i picked up some new floranectar yesterday, my old bottle had molded; and added it to my bato bucket res grow ;) i'd forgotten bout it till u reminded me; thanks again

Sup dude. The flora nectar u had that molded. Was it the pineapple one. Cuz I hear it molds over time I use the fruitnfusion one as well. And there was no moldage. Just wanted to let u know just incase

edit - No one be messing with our woman Lola. anyone have an issue with her. Is not gonna be to happy. Lola is our girl. And she should be respected at all times. If u don't agree with what she says keep it to yourself. Beause all she does is try to help people here and I don't see what the point is in messing with her. She's a sweet heart

Last edited:

opt1c

Veteran
nope; was the berry... it had been open for a couple months in a cool dark cupboard.... that much sugar and stuff happens; i will say that when i opened my new one the seal on that thing was no joke... wish i could say the same for the cap ;)

L

LolaGal

i like to try new things and i will give a try to this one .

my mix is pure blend pro (soil) + liquid karma + big bud + overdrive + molasses

i am tempted to try this one .

what is the smell of the power kush so far ? nice picture by the way , let us know !

I sniffed it last nite (went on a sniffing spree) but honestly I can't remember, I smelled so many different strains.

Lola. You are the love of our life. And as first lady. Who can top you. Honestly. Just because he said that. Doesn't mean u should feel down. That's Not even half way Done and it has trichs all over. Looks like it's helping to me. Debbie downer :) You are an experienced grower and are trying to help others as well. If they can't appreciate that Frick em. I know u are excited to share info with us. And I for one def appreciate anything you say. So I have ton of love and respect for you love

Biatchzxz for President! :thankyou: It is my best photo I ever took so far, I been buying cameras instead of air cooling systems... lol. Thanks :snowkiss:

one q I say this without sooooo much love but you dont even have a plant pictured anywhere on the site so to criticise someone else's exposes you for the jackass you are.petty and jellous. That's no way to try to win Lolas affection.Try playing nice with her and mabey buy her something big and shinny.any way go back to your 26 watt cfl micro ebb&flow and let the adults talk now.

Lola ...........looking very nice, I use floranova and floralicious with molasses and big up powder.after hearing your results I will have to try the flora nectar.

Heavy: I say this with sooo much love... heehee, you crack me up. You so funny! I liked your reply. Shiny things hyp-No-Tize me! I luvs em, I does. Good advice! :snowkiss:

You are welcome! I am hoping that ole brown truck will pull up with my samples any minute?? Got some floraNova coming to try.

Everybody: Thanks for the support! Ya'll Rock! I would smoke my bud with ya'll anytime. I am taking a vacation soon, I may take a 1/4 pound of Power Kush to a National Park and have a smoke out. I will invite ya'll and we will have a big pot party. (that's what my Mom calls it... lol.... Pot Party! as in " Lola, you better quit going to them Pot Parties!")

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Lololo :p Lola. Seriously. Right. Like " Hunnie there's somebody smoking cannabis in the backyard". Umm derrrrr mmeee mother

I mean Lo. I'm with u all the way babe. I got ur back anyday. U need something u ask luv :cathug:

Last edited:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Momma ooooooo didn't mean to make ya puff. If I'm not high again this time tomorrow carry ooon , carry on. Cuz peach pie is all that really matters. Toooo meeeeeee. [singing]

I put some Master Kush moms into flower and they are in Sunshine #4. I normally do DWC w/ Lucas, and honestly, I know soil plants taste better. So I got some Flora Nectar, Pure Blend Pro Bloom and Budswell, and my plants are so sticky and stinky it's insane! I am loving the Flora Nectar, although I am sure just using the Organic Nutes, in general, is helping my taste and smell.

I can't wait to try em', still going to be another 10 days or 2 weeks....

H

heavy dank nugg

.Im glad you get it Lola.I got jokes and sarcasim,but nothing shinny right now.;)
oh and by the way I used to drive that big brown truck for a living,sometimes I even miss 30 bucks/hr to work like a slave and get treated like shit,I used to have dreams of having 150 stops left at 5 pm sometimes I even think of going back then I remember I left for "greener pastures" and found them.I do still have the shorts though.