What's new

FloraNectar Use Has Increased Resin Production 50%

L

LolaGal

I picked a bud off the White Rhino gal I have been growing for a couple of years now.

I looked at the trichomes under magnification, and was shocked to see that resin production was up using FloraNectar by at least 50%.

I am very familiar with this particular plant, and note that the trichomes are way bigger, fatter, the heads are filled with much more THC.

I am seeing trichome production on the pistils, which was not present before.

I am only on 4 weeks of bloom, and can't beleive what a big difference that this product is making to my buddage! Buds are bigger, trichomes fatter, and buds just look better. Don't taste bad either on a spot check.

I sure am glad that I tried this product. It is the only new thing I am doing, so I will give the credit to FloraNectar.

Anyone else using this product, I would like to hear your experience with it. Thanks.

dan_kass

Hi Lola :)

How much did you use per gallon?

I use Floralicious Grow and love it. I think I'll pick up a bottle of Floranectar on my next trip to the hydro store.

Take Care,
~Dan

L

LolaGal

I been using 5 ml per gallon.

This White Rhino does not usually fill out the heads of these trichomes until about week 9 of bloom, and already they are full to bursting at Day 28.

Every time I have harvested this clone, I have had to wait for the trichome heads to fill before harvesting, and ususally takes at least 2 weeks at the end of the grow for them to get this fat.

I can't believe the increased production of trichomes and how fat they are! WOW!

I been using FloraNectar with every watering thru veg and bloom.

I will continue using this product for sure.

Of course the magic combination is the FloraNectar, KoolBloom and the Northern Lights Fat Flower !!!!

opt1c

Veteran
yeah i'm still surprised at how many nute companies overlook carb loading products; the amount of sugars your plants get seem to translate to more dank sugar leaves not to mention the buds

when did you start adding the flora nectar? i've always waited a bit later in the cycle but it seems as if the extra carbs are useful throughout the plants life. Did you use it in veg as well??

I happen to love floranectar... just smelling it u can tell it has way more sugars in it than other similar products and the results don't lie... u using the berry or the pineapple?

L

LolaGal

yeah i'm still surprised at how many nute companies overlook carb loading products; the amount of sugars your plants get seem to translate to more dank sugar leaves not to mention the buds

when did you start adding the flora nectar? i've always waited a bit later in the cycle but it seems as if the extra carbs are useful throughout the plants life. Did you use it in veg as well??

I happen to love floranectar... just smelling it u can tell it has way more sugars in it than other similar products and the results don't lie... u using the berry or the pineapple?

Been using Berry flavor from veg thru now. Gonna use it during flush, too, I think.

In past grows I just used blackstrap molasses or Sugar Daddy. It's not the addition of sugars, it's gotta be the FloraNectar.

opt1c

Veteran
from what i've heard flornectar has more sugar and makes it easier for the plant to absorb than the other products that claim to do the same thing; i'd be interested to see how an's carboload compares but if it ain't broke...

gotta love the hummingbird too ;)

ful-power, pure flowers.... more secret products :joint:

L

LolaGal

I think it smells like a vitamin bottle!

Here's what my White Rhino looks like at only week 4 to prove my point!
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I have the floranectar and flora blend as well. I love the smell of it. Just smells so damn good It tempted me to take a sip of that stuff. I kind OD'd though next time adohnd I'll giv it half strength like u did 5ml (1/2 tsp). Insteaad of full It says 10-20ml per gallon Veg n Bloom.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Honestly I started using the flora series then slowly added the rest of the GH line here's what it looks like now:

Click to enlarge.
I really think the GH line is great

L

LolaGal

I got some Kool bloom as a freebie, so I started using it, and it is my best crop yet.

I was looking at an old issue of High Times, and the buds in there didn't look as good to me. lol.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah I got a bunch of gh freebies pretty much theere flora line. Flora blend and flora nectar fruitnfusion. I don't know if there's a difference between the pineapple one or this one. Someone also sai something about there's molding a little. U guys have any issues ?

Edit - Lola. Which one u using the liquid. Or the powder ? I have the
liquid. Thinking about getting the powder as well. What u think ?

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Do you mean the Kool Bloom or the FloraNectar?

I got the dry Kool Bloom with the 2 45 28 ratio. I have some liquid Kool Bloom somewheres too that was a freebie.

My FNectar ain't molded at all. I use it too fast. I have gone through 1/2 the quart since January.

I still think the Northern Lights Fat Flower helps too. It is good stuff, but with the other additives, it makes it Magic!

Darth Fader

Here on the GH site I don't see FloraNectar, but they do list Diamond Nectar. Same thing?

Can you use this along w/ the KoolBloom w/o overdoing it? I'm running a modified H3ad/Rez recipe: 6/9 micro/bloom + 7.5 ml CalMag + 5ml Hygrozyme & KoolBloom boost (3 times total). Starting wk 5 now.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
holy shit just looked at my ladies and this is my first run with the whole GH line. F!$% what a difference. I am in week 6, usually go 9 or 10 and they look like when i finish already.
This shit is amazing, but cannot rule it down to one of GH's products alone.
Here's my schedule on a 5000w room.

Click to enlarge above

this forum prompted me to take a closer look and shit was i surprised. will have pics shortly of Purple Kush growin

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Diamond nectar is differnt I use that also.

Lola - I just looked into the Fat Flower. Not bad. Thinking of getting it. Compared to let say big bud. The powder kool bloom I think is supposed to be better. Also wonder why

Latest posts

Latest posts