What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First closed loop system--Which should I get?

Lono

I don't mind you bashing me publicly, but at least try not to outright lie. The only emails I have from you started two days ago.

I definitely overreacted and I admit that. I was a bit upset after I initially read what you said. I emailed you from a different email address, and anxiously awaited your reply. It's fine though. I asked you some questions but was able to answer them on my own. I would have liked to have ordered my unit then, but I see now that wasn't an option anyway.

it is understandable. I think if you looked at what I posted that got it all started, you'd see it didn't come from a place of meanness. My frustration is with GW promoting a business that has a missing owner, whose owner has a plethora of more pressing things to deal with, and making it sound like everything is fine. To me that is untruthful.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, when you say something, you gotta own it and everyone is entitled to their views on what I said. I am sorry it was taken in such a negative light and am sorry to whomever I have offended. First and foremost it was not an attack on his son in any possible way. I hear he is a nice guy.

I think my desire was simply to point out that without his son in the picture, there really is no Wolfworx. This assumption is simply based on what GW has said over and over. So when GW keeps implying all is good on that end, it certainly feels as if he is misleading people. So what did I do? I publicly called GW out for misleading people by stating some truths. I may have gotten some stuff incorrect, but I think you get the gist. He wanted to keep insisting all is well with each reply to one of my posts and that I was wrong, so I shared why I made such statement to begin with.

Was I wrong in saying what I did? Quite possibly. Was my intention to hurt GW or Wolfworx, not at all.

And responding to GW's question "If you could summarize your intent in five words or less, what would they be?" You misrepresent this situation often.

Owning something means taking responsibility not only for saying something, but its appropriateness, and accuracy if you wish to retain public credibility.

So let’s see if I got this straight. You publicly aired Waywardwolf’s personal laundry, with no intent to offend and are publicly calling me a liar, yet have no intent to hurt GW or WolfWurx. Thanks for putting your own credibility, and opinion of your audiences intelligence up for public scrutiny bro! I rest my case.

Might you be so kind as to elaborate on what details I’m misleading people on? You have my permission to stop pulling punches.

I can see that you are enjoying yourself, but wonder if you’ve considered time, and how your predictions and credibility will look to the rest of the forum next month this time?

Owning something means taking responsibility not only for saying something, but its appropriateness, and accuracy if you wish to retain public credibility.

So let’s see if I got this straight. You publicly aired Waywardwolf’s personal laundry, with no intent to offend and are publicly calling me a liar, yet have no intent to hurt GW or WolfWurx. Thanks for putting your own credibility, and opinion of your audiences intelligence up for public scrutiny bro! I rest my case.

Might you be so kind as to elaborate on what details I’m misleading people on? You have my permission to stop pulling punches.

I can see that you are enjoying yourself, but wonder if you’ve considered time, and how your predictions and credibility will look to the rest of the forum next month this time?

I was clearly wrong in sharing what I did and I am sorry for the grief I have caused you.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was clearly wrong in sharing what I did and I am sorry for the grief I have caused you.

You haven't caused me any grief bro, but you did for sure make up Waywardwolf's mind on your open business offer and I concur with his decision to reject any association with Redbeard.

Don't forget that we are both Euro/Native WaYa (Wolves), to whom the word sorry is but an over used symbol, because we tell what is going on by watching peoples actions.

That was your second unprovoked attack, which speaks for your heart in the matter with clarity.

Throughout this thread and other similar ones, you've repeatedly denigrated your competitors to secure business, instead of simply selling the Terpenator on its features.

I'm not aware of anything on the market that has its features and versatility, so I haven't found it necessary to belittle competitors to secure business and question it as a business practice.

I freely gave you the Terpenator design upon which you are building your business, and have freely answered all of your technical questions up to this point.

As a business man, I encourage you to walk around the elephant and observe how your behavior looks from the different perspectives, before continuing your attacks on me and others.

Especially notice the perspective 180 degrees from the elephants trunk, and how different it appears to those watching from that perspective.

C

CaliGabe

You haven't caused me any grief bro, but you did for sure make up Waywardwolf's mind on your open business offer and I concur with his decision to reject any association with Redbeard.
While I'm pretty busy with other projects, as you know, would find some time to help you and your son out if needed. You have my resume and would be an honor to pitch in and help you guys out. My mind was made up awhile ago regarding who I was interested in dealing with regarding the CO MIP project.

GW teaching us young bloods, I'm young compared to you lol, how to be a better human being :biggrin:

Well, it is understandable that he would feel that way, but I never expected anything to come of it. It was simply a situation that could have been mutually beneficial. I am unsure what the first unprovoked attack was.

I'm not sure denigrated would be the best descriptor and you are simply being dramatic. If something is unsafe, I have no issue pointing it out. In the end it is my opinion and people will do with it what they want. You immediately think worst case on expressing those views when that just isn't accurate.

You certainly are entitled to your views and opinions of me just like I have mine on how you represent wolfworx.

In the end I was very wrong with how I approached sharing that discrepancy. It won't happen again and I wish you two nothing but the best.

Lono

What do you guys think about this company:

http://extractiontek.com/products/extractor/

They are CO based, which is nice. Looks pricey though.

Right now my options, in order of estimated wait time(and please correct me if im wrong):

-BHOgart-1-3 weeks
-Redbeard-~50 days
-Wolfwurx-???(assuming longer than 50 days though :/)

Pretty sure I can get the BHOgart and by the time either of the other two are available, I'll have enough to afford all three :)

Certainly wouldn't mind any other suggestions if anyone has any. New budget: under $5K

Thanks guys.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'm not getting into the last pages of bickering but want to thank grey wolf for Our unit... Just collecting the final pieces appian pump hoses etc and will report back next week ...,

Last edited:

dopecook

Lono, I would HIGHLY recommend just building a larger MKIII. You can order all the parts from a few websites, and only two parts need to be machined and welded. GW has made it super easy for us, plus he is here if you need help during your build (and so is everyone else!).

You're gonna save yourself between 500-1000$ and will get it down much faster. You can also customive the unit with your inline dewax system without really any extra welding or machining. These things literally snap together.

dopecook

And for my third post.....

Can someone help me explain the benefits of the terp to the class. Mainly the location of the injection port and upside down flush...

Sextracts

I must say, as far as getting the pieces to me in a timely manner, well machined and all the parts I needed to run, Bhogart did a great job for a fair price. And if needed later I could easily modify into a terp, and most parts to build a terp from scratch are back ordered from glacier for weeks.

Lono

Lono, I would HIGHLY recommend just building a larger MKIII. You can order all the parts from a few websites, and only two parts need to be machined and welded. GW has made it super easy for us, plus he is here if you need help during your build (and so is everyone else!).

You're gonna save yourself between 500-1000$ and will get it down much faster. You can also customive the unit with your inline dewax system without really any extra welding or machining. These things literally snap together.

I actually considered doing this and decided to go with a pre-fab unit because I couldn't find anywhere that has the parts in stock.

If you have a few links to where I could go to get the parts, it'd be much appreciated! I feel totally comfortable building my own now so if I can I will. Just thought it would end up taking longer to get the parts than it would to just order a unit.

Lono

I must say, as far as getting the pieces to me in a timely manner, well machined and all the parts I needed to run, Bhogart did a great job for a fair price. And if needed later I could easily modify into a terp, and most parts to build a terp from scratch are back ordered from glacier for weeks.

This was my plan before I made this thread. I spoke with a BHOgart rep at the cannabis cup and he said they could customize the unit to my liking. Thought that was sweet, but called today and the guy said they come the way they come, they don't do any upgrades.

Wouldn't mind running the BHOgart as is until glacier tanks has the parts to convert to a terp.

BHOgart as is is $1500 and with the upgrades I want, will be over 2k...really wish the wait time on the terps wasn't so bad. Need to start making meds asap though so its not a huge sacrifice I guess...

Thanks for the opinions guys.

dopecook

I just got off the phone with Glacier Tanks, and they said they will be getting 6" spools in TOMORROW. Honestly though, you should just go with an 8" bucket (they have 15 in stock @ 12" length alone). The other parts the don't have can be found @ brewersharware.com except for the gaskets. The gaskets are always a bitch. Order extra when you find them.

We're going to do a Terp build with the 8" and try the dewaxing chamber sans sight glass. Also thinking of doing 3" columns. We're in Seattle, so were just gonna make a shopping trip and pick out our parts in person. teehee :)

Lono

I just got off the phone with Glacier Tanks, and they said they will be getting 6" spools in TOMORROW. Honestly though, you should just go with an 8" bucket (they have 15 in stock @ 12" length alone). The other parts the don't have can be found @ brewersharware.com except for the gaskets. The gaskets are always a bitch. Order extra when you find them.

We're going to do a Terp build with the 8" and try the dewaxing chamber sans sight glass. Also thinking of doing 3" columns. We're in Seattle, so were just gonna make a shopping trip and pick out our parts in person. teehee :)

damn bro! Super jealous you can just drive there!

appreciate the info though, shootin' an email your way soon :)