What's new

First closed loop system--Which should I get?

Lono

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/grd/4429885492.html

not too bad. i don't know about the 4x48 column with a 6x6 pot though... :)

Thanks for that! Definitely would have considered it before you told me about glacier getting a new shipment :)

been looking at the mkiiia drawings on specializedformulations.com as well as this:
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/mk-iii-terpenator/

At this point I would feel like a mechanic paying someone to fix my car. Figure I could build the unit with the 1.5x24 column from the SPR site, get my vac pump, and still have enough for a gram of shatter from the dispensary.

Didn't realize how minimal the welding is...super awesome.

Keep me posted on your build, yeah? Especially that dewaxing column..hehehe:biggrin:

Lono

need help finding a 6x4 end cap reducer! :)

Haha, you're still up too?

I just got done placing my order with glacier...508.95. Not bad, eh?
Just have to order the stuff from paramount now. You have any links for hoses by any chance?

Ill keep an eye out for that reducer for ya!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An 8" spool should make a fine Terpenator, with 80% greater evaporating area and capacity, than the 6".

You could handle up to about 282 cubic inches of column and still maintain 6" between the pool and pump intake. A 3" column is about 5.94 cubic inches per inch, so an 8" X 12" could handle a 3" X 48" column, by the skin of its teeth.

A 3" X 36" would be more friendly to handle, or you could clamp two 3" X 24" together.

The 8" spools weren't available when I numbered the Marks, so lets designate it as a Mk VIII.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, you're still up too?

I just got done placing my order with glacier...508.95. Not bad, eh?
Just have to order the stuff from paramount now. You have any links for hoses by any chance?

Ill keep an eye out for that reducer for ya!

Try Associated Hose or Motion and Flow

You are clueless at best RB. Its better to be thought a fool than than to open your mouth and remove all doubt! See you on the trail. WW

Just as I suspected you couldn't help yourself. Should have kept your mouth shut and just politely went away. Since you are the one that has gotten personal. That makes you predictable also. Soon!

Lono

this is where i was going to order my SS hoses, they have the yellow jackets as well....

http://www.trutechtools.com/Hose-Sets_c_1207.html

Thanks G4F!

So my partial order from glacier shipped out yesterday. Dopecook or anyone else know when their next shipment is planned for? They didn't get the 6" spool so I may go with the 8".

Can't wait to get started with this :). Been harvesting the past two days so I still haven't ordered the rest of the stuff.

Thanks to everyone for the help and support!

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The container load that WolfWurx parts were in has arrived in Portland, so you might check back with Glacier. Someone got the rest of the parts!

Latest posts

Latest posts