What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First closed loop system--Which should I get?

Grow4Flow

Can never go wrong when you choose WolfWurx :)

I also urge you to check out terppextractors.com

They're our sponsor on here(the concentrate forum), they offer great deals on DIY kits and turn key units, and they are all around great people!

x2!!!!!!

epicorchard

Can never go wrong when you choose WolfWurx :)

I also urge you to check out terppextractors.com

They're our sponsor on here(the concentrate forum), they offer great deals on DIY kits and turn key units, and they are all around great people!

Terp only seems to have a 450g mkIII. I really want a 2lb extractor with an inline dewaxer.

epicorchard

I'm all set with my machine, he was really willing to work with me on making it right, but im good to go now.

To save you some time, check out IronFist extractors too. they are turn key systems, pumps, skid, extinguisher etc. all ready to process.

Nice web site, but they dont have much in the way of pictures???

smokey710

That did sound horribly snobby in retrospect, my bad. It's too late for me :biggrin:

Should say that I think pouring through a buncher is absolutely fine, just think the inline is more precautionary as it is contained.

you know the inline dewaxing and having a dry ice sleeve is two different things right. The inline dewaxing is essentially having a Buchner funnel built into your system the dry ice sleevefreezes everything for a sub-zero extraction. basically partial dewaxing. don't get me wrong I'm not knocking dry ice shields I use one. But if you want a truly dewaxed medicine like you are talking about.then after running a dry ice sleave run it through a funnle after letting your tane set in DI temperatures for 3 hours, then go back into your collection and recover as normal. it's not idealand you will lose a tiny tiny bit of butane each runbut it's the only way to do it without having and actual in line dewaxing setup.Or try winterizing, and before anyone comes at you with you're adding more impurities using alcohol very simple solution do as I do when I winterize, buy the 192 proof polomos or 190 Everclear and run it through one of them $150 air stills. or make a ghetto homemade little still.And make sure you distill your butane as well.and there are plenty of ways to winterize without seeing temperatures over a hundred and seven degrees. and as for systems I have a 6g set up and I am going to get bashed for this but fuck it believe it or not my cousin just bought a set up from best value vacs for 2gs,with add on lb di sleeve, ball valve, sight glass, 30lb rec tank.and for what it is and how it works really for a low-end system he couldn't beat itand honestly if I would have used one before I spent 6 G's I would have bought his.people can say what they want but that's just how I feel and I have run a few different cl systems lately