What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Attempt at indoors - Coco

Xtrakritical

follow the light!

follow the light!

Crisp n clean!!!

Man that looks like an infirmary! Or Plant Heavan! lol

I'll smoke to that!

Xtra

F

Father Time

High,
Well the dripper system is instaled and working,seems to be draining just fine. :woohoo:

just gave them a good watering with a nice ec for their well being.hehehe :bat:

Kind Regards,FT :wave:

G

Hey Father Time mate, spent some of me day reading over ya threads and I must say that is quite a room you've knocked up. I'm watching this one for sure :lurk:
One thing though it probably doenst matter too much now after the fact but to my knowledge After any significant electrical shock you should consult a doc. They'll hook you up a cardiogram I think it is to check your hearts rhythm. Shocks can throw it off affecting you even days later.
Just stay safe mate.
Peace.

F

Father Time

Thanks for droping by friends,
well not to much to report,only a minor proublem,somehow i have managed to basically kill all the plants. :pointlaug :pointlaug :pointlaug

hehehe,i must have put double one part in as well as forgetting to check Ec and ph,i was pushed for time last feed and was rushing around in a fluster trying to get it happening.hahahahahaha ( i actually remember thinking,how fast and smooth the watering went hehehe)

sooooooo,
back to square one,i have some Sour Savor cuts in the strike pots will move them to the bigger grow pots on Monday once the childeren are back at school.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
So go on,let the shit slinging / laughing / good hearted abuse begin... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :pointlaug :pointlaug :pointlaug

Kindest Regards,FT :wave: hehehehe

Ps Waaaaaaaaaa :badday: :spank: :crazy: :1help: :pointlaug :bat: :wallbash: :asskick: :whip: :jerkit: :hotbounce :cuss: :bashhead: :Bolt:

G

MATE!!
That's some awful news!!
Isn't it a bitch when something like this happens, and throws ya back to square 1?
I wish I had some cuts that I could give ya, but they'd be further behind than those Sour Saver cuts are. Anyway dude, like they say, onward, and upward!! If ya never made mistakes, ya'd never learn from 'em. Way to handle it tho mate, major props to ya, the only way to do things is to get on with it! And it seems you've certainly done that!

budrezin

i'm so sorry to hear that, actualy i can't believe it. i'd offer you some of my cuts but i'm sure a man in your position can get hold of alot better genetics than what i have.

J

jonnybgood29

man, please tell me you didnt lose your babies as well! sorry to see you getting off to a rocky start my friend, you could always throw in a few seeds and let them get growing for you?

F

Father Time

hehehehehe.
thanks for droping past guys,
"we live and learn' " thres "no scence crying over spilt milk" or "shuting the gate after the horse has bolted" and " the sun still shines" and " the busses still run" hehehehe , its no biggie. :confused:

ill just plod along again,im sure it will work itself out in the end,my outdoors is going sensational (so far) and ill get on top the the indoors thing sooner or later,it really pissed my off not haveing the space to be able to move about in the room. :badday:

i must say i was dissapointed in :badday:

maby after i finish the Mother cabnit this week, ill look at less numbers go bigger pots and a more user friendly set-up :joint:

it would be nice to be able to move about the roomm to water ect...

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:
Ps, JonnyB,no mate the little ones are very happy mate,and going great guns.hehehe :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

guest123

i know something thatll help u a lot mate ,,, do some reading on growing in containers .. i notice the rest of your grows are always in the ground , might pay to learn a bit more about pot growing ,, just some of the basics can really make a diff .. its quite different to growing in the ground ...

F

Father Time

hahahahaha,

i have been reading to much i think,should have stuck to soil hehehehe

oh well back to square one,hehehe :bat: :bat:

im not giveing up growing indoors . :joint:

your talking to a man who has in the past 2 seasons Battled 2 x bushfires - dogs - wild pigs - kangeroos ( to many times to count) and bloody possums..

this is a minor set-back HAHAHAHAHAHA :pointlaug :pointlaug

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Father Time, so sorry to hear the bad news.

so your plants died because of one wrong batch of nutes? shit man sorry to hear that. maybe you acidified them to hell ? i can't imagine them dying from a double dose of A or B? anyway all the best getting yourself sorted out, it would be a shame to give up on that system now. you have the basics, for a very successful grow system. i don't think you need bigger pots, lol. in fact i would start them in smaller pots, let them establish a good sturdy root system then plant them in the next size pot. and again let them fill it with roots before you place them in the pots that they were in. like that each transplant will give them a boost. that's is you stick with coco, lol.

what ever you decide, it's sure to work next time round.

peace and good growings

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, that sucks FT.... what with all the wild animals and shit, just another slap in the face..... chin up FT, something tells me this is just a glitch in the system. It's probably better that it happened now rather than later.
Better luck on the next round mate

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro i love your attitude, such positivity when faced with drama will see you right in the long run and once you do get things tuned its gonna be a great garden....good luck and dont forget if ever there is a question or query just ask and i'll do my best to help.
Peace

F

Father Time

Thanks for the well wishes fellas,

ill follow G-Mans advice,and let the next lot of cuts get well and truley root up before transplanting them next time. :chin:

i really dont know how the hell i could have kiled them,altough i must say in the Coco defence,the plants wher not dead - dead,thay just looked really really really bad, so i ripped them out hahahaha :sasmokin:

she'll be right mate.
kindest Regards,FT :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol it can be depressing to try and bring half dead plants back from the dead. some times the quickest solution is to start over. anyway, i just know it's gonna work for you.

have you got any new genetics ready? oh yes, there is a good thread with coco guides in it. there was a link in that thread to a guy growing coco in pots. i really liked what he was saying. he goes into great detail. you should check it out as it gives a clear picture of a good way to grow with coco in pots.

F

Father Time

High,
so,while im waiting for the next lot of cuts to get a move on, i started on the new Mother cabnit today. :woohoo:

got the frame and wall up,will seal the seams and hang door tongiht,then try to get a coat of Jam on it tommorow.

the little cab is 2.4m wide X 2.4m high X 1.1m wide.
2.4m = 8' & 1.1m = 3'8"

I'll run a 400w hps on a light rail for the girls, with ac and exaust of corse.

Kind Regards,FT :wave:

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

nice father time!
Sorry to hear about the loss of a run... I know how that feels! :(

Looking good FT!
No down time for you huh! :)

Could you also show a few pics or a description of your drip setup?
I went today and spent double what I expected on a few parts, with no real clue of what I was doing...
I think I did ok tho. :)

Xtra

F

Father Time

X-MANnnnnnn,
ask and ye shall recieve, hehehe :joint:

this is how i put it togeather,there's obviously and end cap / bung on the ends,the main feed line sits on the edge of the pot and is held in place via a zippie tie, cut one dripper line at 6" and the other at 12" this will give you enough for each side of the pot.

next the main feed point,
it is your basic 13Mm (1/2") hose fiting made for poly feed line.

i feed the nutes / water from a 60LT bin via a 1250gal an hour pump.

the end of the pump outlet line also has a 13Mm hose clip fitting,actually as you can see its a douple ended joiner.and i simply cliped onto the main feed line to the system.

as, you can see its a simple set-up and easy to manage.

kindest Regards,FT :wave:
Ps, i got all the seams on the rooms walls and cieling done,will hang the door tommorow and fit the exaust fan. :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts