What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Attempt at indoors - Coco

G

guest123

and last but n ot least ,, a shot of australias beautiful coastline , lucky buggers we are ..... hehehe ...

G

guest123

twas a pleasure to meet our good friend the father , he was a fine host , and well id better mention the letter box or ill be in trouble ,, boy what a fine letter box he has ,, hahaha

F

Father Time

High,
well thanks for the report wally,just as bloody well you mentioned th Letterbox...

thanks so very much for all the help and advise,also thanks to another IC family member 'Freaight train" for comming up to land a hand and advise.

so, we have settled on a more user freaindly room, i have a very bad back and the previous configuration wwas just not woeking,along wiht that a stuff up in the feeding programe,sur put thing on a downward spirial. :badday:

anyway, we have a plan so thats a good start to what will hopeuflly be a good run out of the room this time around.

will be once again going wiht the Sour Savor 2.5 cuts, we took a bubbler full and a heap that went into the Jiffy pots,everything is of corse going into Coco and i am a LOt more confident than ever things willl be fine this time aound...

and some Bubble Bags - Buds and Bourbon

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
So, Father, which travel agent is it that you arrange vacations to your place through? :wink:

G

Hehehe, Definatly sounds like a cracker of a time was has by all, and what a birthday present too. I'm sure that with all the thought that's been put into your room, it's gonna pay big dividends mate!. On Ya Wally! And you too Freight Train! Can't wait to get up there and rock with you guys myself!!! Talk to ya soon FT, if these damn apples don't keep me tooo busy LOL.

F

Father Time

High,
well things have been hetic to say the least lately,with the end of the summers outdoors comeing to an end,thers been a ot of trimming and a lot of bubbleing going on,prepareing the "winter stores".

anyhow,things in the room plod along, :joint:
in this first photo, i have across the back starting from the left.

White Widdow - and 3 x Sour Savor 2.5 and across the frount Golden Skunk - White Widdow - Golden Skunk - White Widdow and a Shark x Ice

on the cuts table thers is 2 x fresh from the Bubbler and Jiffy pots 30 x Sopur savor 2.5 cuts,just potted this morning.

and down the back tucked away on the floor under the 1000w thers is some Texas Kids - Metro and Jonny'B's - Cheese x OG Kush

i have a good number of cuts in th bubbler that will go in next week,then i plan to take some more form the White Widdow and the Metro.

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

Last edited: