What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Attempt at indoors - Coco

G

FT, how's everything man? :wave:

your room is a work of art, i can see you like to do things right. looks like an awesome bud show is in your future

G

Hey mate!!!
The mother cab is lookin' great! I love how nothing hlds ya back!!
I sure when ya get the room and cab dialed in right, they're gonna give ya some awsome harvests!
It's funny too!, we both use the same 60L bins for res'
K+ to ya mate!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great read FT...and everthing looks how it supposed 2 ...bold decision 2 turn coco?

nway i like 2 try it ...i woz askt 2 do a side by side by a guy that produces nutes in holland (advanced hydrophonics) ...he gave me coco and nutes for comparising...but i can't seem 2 revert myself...maybe that means i'm not ready yet....:chin:

untill i am...i'm lurking around....

Good job mate !!..:yes:
Core

F

Father Time

High friends,
well the Mother cab is finished,just need to hang door tommorow,all painted inside and out :bat:

while i was at it i fitted a tap and sink into the access between the cab and big room as well. hehehe :joint:

the seedlings are happy in their little coco pots as well,and are due to be re-potted tommorow to go into the big room.

i have got the Sour saver 2.5 cuts in the room and am hand watering them presently to try to get a feel for it all.

Kind Regards,FT :wave:

J

JackKerouac

Lookin good FT.

Say is your screen name a Zappa brothers reference?

J

jonnybgood29

your throwing the obd's in your inside grow...... thats going to be one wild show my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Father Time

JonnyB,
yah mate, the OBD's should be a good genetic to grow out am looking fwd to it very much. :joint:

will also be putting a few into the trenches to see how that do in an end of summer season run.

anyhow the Sour Savor cuts are going well in their new home. :woohoo:

G

Wicked mate, glad to see things are back on track!
I'm lovin' the sound of the OBD, hell I just love the idea that OZ has it's own native landrace. Can't wait to see what they go like in flower!

J

jonnybgood29

whatever you do, dont let them flower more than 18" tall my friend.... if you want older plants that will yield well, make sure you top at least three times to keep the height down, and then watch out when they flip! will be interesting to see such strong genes indoors!

J

jonnybgood29

and timtim, obd is actually a cross between outback, and sour diesel ibl.

an attempt to keep the sat as strong as possible, while dropping the total flower time hopefully

F

Father Time

High friends,
well i re-potted the OBD's into the big pots this morning,thay are looking good. :woohoo:

and grabed a couple shots of the Sour Savor 2.5 cuts as well.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Wow, great thread, just read it all.

I'm pullin' up a chair over here in the back :lurk:

G

guest123

well i snatched a few days to visit my good friend ft this week ...
she was an action packed tour , mostly of the bunnings hardware shop ,, hehehe ,, old ft loves that place ..
we had a blast in the short time , played around with the bubble bags , the indoor room , and all manner of things .. there was many laughs , and i hope the floor in the growroom is back to the shiny white ft loves ,,.. lol ..
some lovely resin coated buds finishing in the perfect end of summer weather our friend is lucky to have are coming next ...

G

guest123

we had to make a plan for t he growroom that would enable our friend to have a bit more mobility in there , u know how difficult it can be moving around tight spaces when the old back is a bit dicky ...
and hopefully instill some confidence in him to give the indoor a good run , some of the looks he gave me and his friends made me wonder at times if he trusted some of our judgements , hehhehe ...
so anyhow the three of us stood proudly at what we think will be a winner of a set up and should compliment the great work ft put in on the room ...
heres a look at the end of day 2 , still a few things to do , but is basically how we all agreed would give best usage of room and mobility ...