What's new

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

H

Hazeseeker

Hi all,
FFA just arrived:woohoo:, and pleased to say they survived the journey really well:yes:,
feel blessed to get the chance to run this girl in the garden, just potted them both into all-mix, and currently under 20w flouro at the minute,

peace

picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow Hazebro ,,you must have good friends,,,,i wish someone would bless me...

no offence but they look abit rough,,,,

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hazeseeker ,nice 1 mate :yes: ull have fun with her defo
rick my man too many good friends here :yes:they will pick up soon no probs

:joint:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look good to me! :)

I've got some FFA on the drying rack behind me, and I'm chomping at the bit to burn into some of it. :) We smoked a doob of FFA today, but it was still a little too damp to get the whole experience. Got high though. ;) Drove through the mountains, smoking and gawking at the snowy terrain. FFA, Chemdawg D and Sour Diesel were on the menu today. :) I hope everyone's smoking the good stuff. :)

Peace,
cc

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My FFA is now smoking well. :) That smell is so damned delish. When we were chopping, I kept getting a whiff of berries... and we hadn't even started on the FFA yet. :) The smell isn't just another berry smell, not generic or common at all... very rich, creamy berry smell. Once dried and in the bag, the smell becomes berry/kushy/skunky/creamy. I think I just talked myself into a joint. cc

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i read all the time about FFA having 2 main distinct flavours...3 if you count "Kushy"

1)... is a Lemon or Orange taste,,,, something in the citrus fruit department,,,am i right?

2)...is the Non Generic Berry taste,,,,could be seen as a HASH taste,,,"im thinkin this is Skunk/Afghan trait similar to Cheese" ...i read it is like "over ripe" white grape?? ,,,"overripe" Black Bannas come to mind,,,,non generic berry sounds like good Skunk without the purple bits....Cheese is thick "almost dark" with purple bit

Sounds like im makin a Smoothie...

i dont have a clue what "Kushy" means

H

Hazeseeker

i've always associated a 'kushy' smell like a mixture of coffee, musky a little bit hash in the background (i may be wrong tho?),
when i grew the Chem D x OG Kush 1 plant was like this an automatically thought " ah that's kush":canabis:

peace

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what clone is the Essance of Kush?,,,,,,SFV?,,,,OGKfire?,,,,yeald makes no difference,,,

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't get any citrus from my FFA, but every gardener's nose is different.

Kushy is a smell I can best describe as not a sharp, distinct smell, but more of an earthy musk, sometimes creamy, sometimes like coffee. Sativas usually have lighter, more citrussy, uncluttered smells to them.

As for the perfect example of Kush... I can't imagine there can be just one example that best describes what the essence of kush is... It's all up to personal taste. However, for me... the SFV has moved straight to the top of the class in all categories. The smell and taste are just phenominal, the high is world class, and the yield is surprisingly ample.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure peeps have said there is a Lemon smell in FFA beffore,,,,,Kushy/Fine Berry/Hashy

peeps say Kush is like LemonyCandy / Pinesol....could it be that im refering to?

its420

Kush relates to earthy musty for me as well. I get it from OG, and Sour Bubble pheno I had (bubba kush imo). I dunno the heritage of Purple Erkle, i wouldnt say its kushy but its the def. of earthy, for me at least. Rick I bet its hard with all the sweet Dutch genetics over there. Come to Cali and you learn what Kushy tastes like, lol.

So where do i get in on this 'Free for All'? I have 'Sour D' and 'Chem '91', among others at 25 days and am always lurkin CC for chem growing notes, lol Props CC you inspired me to fill my garden with Chem D, even thou I'm finding out its the '91 cut, it still seems special. I cant hardly tell it apart from sour D, is crazy.

Thanks for the great info.
PEACE
No really, where's the free for all??? Lol
picture.php

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahh man,,,your so lucky to live in Cali,,

im young so Cheese was new to me,,,,good skunk was considerd generic and forgoten beffore i got to amsterdam,,,,i was influenced mainly from Amstredam coffeeshop culture of 1999-01,,i lived there in 01,,Kalimist,sweettooth, sage, SSH, were all the rage,,,,NYCD was the BEST in Amsterdam,,

but Cheese/skunk came back with a BANG in 06,,,i thought Skunk was OLD and CRAP,,,then relized the old Cali Afghans are very very special,,,,Skunk "to me" is a Cali baced Afghan project,,,,now im craving Kush,,or any other Cali Afghan

i bet your 91 is a good plant but chem,wonka,JJnyc,Hipcat are like the only guy with the real deal VAskunk,,,if wonka was here he might hit you with a "fake" stick..Loompa`s 91 "fake", Apocathary91 "fake",,,,,too many wanabies....wonkas is real tho:),,,

WONKA PLEASE S1 that baby and try to find more Kush:)....good idea eh

its420

Yeah man, the clone game in CA is weird that way, never know what you are getting, especially when you go thru a club. Thats ass backwards, no? Lol. I am lucky to live here, its taken alot for me to get here. Lotta sacrifice to live a dream of having a ganja farm in your bedroom, weeeeeee.
My '91 cut is said to come from Eddie Lepp's garden/friends. He is a Cali legend. I'm still trying to track down details. I wish someone would tell me wtf I have, lol.

The chems and other elites are actually getting easier for regular people to get. Thats how it should be! Mostly cause so many people are crossing them and improving, making it better for all of us. Keep hording strains and karma will take care of it.
Good luck Rick, save up for a trip stateside, we'll hook you up with kushy goodness!
PEACE

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats realy nice of you man

i agree,, the Chems seem easyer to get,,,but peeps dont want you to have the 91

when my dad had cancer just beffore he died,, me an him did live the dream,,,,we whent to Disney in Orlando,,,an while we were there he bought a tralor at a place called PalmBay in Melborne Florida,,,,,i stayed with him every school holidays,,,i whent to America alot,,,,,i realy loved the USA beffore the "BUSH" administration,,,Bill Clinton was the man,

im gona go to Universal Stuido`s CA one day,,,,il defo drop by the med clubs,,,,,i hope they are better than Amsterdam,,,,"im sory to say" my weed takes the piss out of Amsterdam

H

Hazeseeker

over a week now since i recieved the FFA, both are now looking alot better thankfully:joint:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats a nice leaf shot...

from youe pics, the most noticable trait seems to be: "the way the leafs meet the stem",,,its like the stem splits and somehow turns into a leaf!!...never seen that trait beffore!!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, Hazeseeker! Looking fantastic! :) Rick's doing a great job it. :) Blowing on a tenuous ember, he finally got the spark to take. :) Now the fire's spreading across the island.

H

Hazeseeker

Alright, Hazeseeker! Looking fantastic! :) Rick's doing a great job it. :) Blowing on a tenuous ember, he finally got the spark to take. :) Now the fire's spreading across the island.

ya mon:headbange, wheels are in motion, FFA has taken place from the Uk Cheese as mum, gonna re-veg the Uk Cheese to get cuts for a mate then move onto the FFA full force brother, hope i can dial it up n in as good as you have:canabis:

peace