What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm beginning to think that the only best description of the smell of FFA wil end up being.... "it smells like FFA". hehehe

H

Hazeseeker

Hi CC,
i'm starting to pick up an aroma from the FFA now when i hover above it, i dunno it's very hard to pin-point, almost reminds me of an old school NL (without an Afghan influence), quite fresh as well (thai type fresh), i could be way off base her tho as it's still in veg at the mo:yes:
transplanted this girl into an 11 litre container 5 days ago (re-used Bio Bizz All-Mix),
got it vegging inbeside my Jack Herer's (Jack's are in flower), stays under the 400w for approx 11 hours then gets moved to a 20w flouro for 8/9 hours, then back under the 400w once the light goes on the next day for the Jack's,
gonna veg for maybe another 10/11 days:joint:
picture.php
picture.php

peace

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Rick,
she's smelling good man, real good, smell in veg definately reminds me of old school NL,
does anyone know the story behind the parents Abusive OG Kush + Mass Super Skunk?, is there known old school NL in the lineage of either of those 2?

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm beginning to think that the only best description of the smell of FFA wil end up being.... "it smells like FFA". hehehe

:yeahthats-----thats about it! though in the cure i am starting to pick up the berry aroma others have described. matter of fact, i just got a lil sense of deja vu-think i posted the same comments when it cured up first time! haha

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ermmm...

i think OGKA is from a member here at icmag called Abusive.......

i remember years ago i read it was an S1 from Chem91,, but i also remember it being from Taho,,,,,,"an that just sounds too close to the Taho OG clone",,,so im not 100% ...

MASS ,,,is basicly a Sensi SuperSkunk pre90`s,,,,

but im just thinkin outloud here!!,,,

J

JeffSpicoli

ermmm...

i think OGKA is from a member here at icmag called Abusive.......

i remember years ago i read it was an S1 from Chem91,, but i also remember it being from Taho,,,,,,"an that just sounds too close to the Taho OG clone",,,so im not 100% ...

DUDE RICK!:wallbash::noway: how many times do people have to tell you, leave the the genetic background/makeup of these chem's/kushes to the people who really know. All you do is spread misinformation.

Abusive was a member from overgrow, he claimed the cut was sourced from snoop dog... No shit. so who knows.
I dont know about it being from tahoe...
We can let others get into the details about the background behind abusive cause i dont wanna get anything wrong.

but honestly im sick of reading you always answering stuff about genetic makeup of the chems, and which one is better than the other:fsu:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,,fair point,,

il keep it to pm`s,,,

i have to speculate to keep intrest,,,but your right, it better in private,

thanks for clearing up the Abuissive issue....

H

Hazeseeker

Hi guys,
what height do you let the FFA get before switching to flower?,
the one i have in veg just now is 21 inches (1 foot, 9 inches) tall, it was transplanted into it's final size container 8 days ago so it's ready to go into flower from anytime now onwards, what do you guys reckon - veg a little longer or put into flower?

peace

I am no pro, but she was at two feet when I got her to the 5 gallon, flipped, then she shot up to nearly 4 feet by the time she was 2 weeks flowering, I had to LST/supercrop w/e to keep her from driving herself straight into the HPS, LOL!

Because, believe me, she was happily committing suicide before I cracked her neck :p
And she grow insanely strong, with much vigor after my personal organic tea went down her roots.:canabis:
I hope this helps!
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2017&pictureid=34413

H

Hazeseeker

cheers for the info man (great looking FFA as well:yes:),
i think i'll give it another 4-6 days veg then change over to flower cause the bulb i'm using has alot of blue in the spectrum so i'm guessing it'll only stretch X2 at most:joint:

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LST, LST, LST, and did i mention LST?! haha. when she is 10"-12" tall in veg, bend her over double and tie her to herself. she will then have 5 or 6 branches that assume they are now the apical tip, and your yield will at least double. she is a plant IMO that MUST be lst'd(did i mention that already?haha) I have not tried topping her, no need for me, but this time my yield was far greater than when i just grew her straight.

H

Hazeseeker

damn Sub those nugs look killer bro:headbange, thanks for the info as well - i'll start the LST on the FFA tomorrow man:yes:

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
give her at least a couple weeks of veg after. ive vegged as long as 6 weeks after tieing one down. when the growth on the elbows starting growing vigorously is a good sign of when to think of flipping.

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Sub,
i've actually lost track how long i've been vegging this girl (gonna have to check my FFA album),
i think i could maybe push another 10 days at most in this 11 litre container (roots already beginning to show at the bottom of the pot),
i suppose i could always grow it in 1 of the 35 litre pots i have (same kind i'm growing Uk Cheese in) then heavy LST + veg for another 5-8 weeks?:chin:

peace

H

Hazeseeker

just started the LST on the FFA this afternoon,
trying to get 5-7 main leaders in total by flowering:joint:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php