What's new

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One to two weeks is about right. A Vitamin B-1 complex is a good idea when clones are slow to root. Get the humidity as high as possible, and temps right in around 75F.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey crazy,wassup bro.here goes my 2 FFA's the day of chop,i ended up woth 111 grams dry :woohoo: not bad for the first run with her...my mother plant is gettin bushy and im gettin ready to take about 20 clones of her for the next run;)...

peace-T-

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, T. :) I hope she treats you well in the head too. :) The taste is what keeps me coming back, I just love the taste.

G

guest5703

I can't waaaaiiiiiiit (insert ":drool:" icon which should exist) Here are my FFA gals at day 28 of flower...I know there fast huh? Coming along faster than I expected at least, and will be hoping to crop around day 60

This strain stretches a good amount. But the lower nugs are filling out nicely. The branches are all very strong and I don't see them ever needing to be held up. Doesn't look like a small yielding plant, despite the fact that I had thought OG would make her smaller. The smell for me is a bit of sweet but more of an overwhelming musky OG. The calyx structure sure is bulbous and it rocks! Love the way they are coming along, I got rid of my mom cuz I don't like stretchy plants but I think I'm going to have to get her back!:bashhead: Doh!

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can take a cutting of a lower bud and root it.

The stretch is a turn-off at first, but once you see her get to this stage and beyond, you start to understand why I love her so much. A true grower's plant. Fun to watch grow, fun to whiff, fun to harvest (easy trim), fun to open the bag and smell, and of course very fun to smoke. :) The stretch is about the same as Sour Diesel, except FFA has more branches. Awesome pictures, cali. :)

G

guest5703

Sorry if I made it seem bad CC ;) The FFA is a lovely plant and it will be bomb smoke I can already tell, but just in my box I try to stick with the shorties and FFA is a little much for me considering I tossed some other strains that stretched like she does...BUT like I said I want her back because of her overall looks and growth, and smell, and probably taste lol. The stretch is worth it!

Yo CC where are your dry shots of the FFA??? I saw some shots of yours a while back of dried calyx's that you lit and they stayed burning til there was ash. Well I have tried that tick many times and failed lol but I now run filtered water so I should try it out, plus I flush my plants really well since I've been learning at IC. Well Peace and thanks for spreading the wealth brotha!!!

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC yea bro shes keepin the head right for sure...i love the taste/smell of this plant.the longer she sits in the jar the better and stronger the taste and smell gets.!!!
tastes reak kushy to me has that deep taste like ,idk makes ya wanna smoke another one if you leave the room and come back into that wonderful smell.definetly gonna be with me for a long time to come.
i have a few comin down out of the tent around jan. 22 and i cant wait as i know my stash of it will be long gone by then.
tryin to save atleast a eith for the new year but between my b-day and now x mas i dont thin its gonna happen :muahaha:
and the buzz...well i had to edit this back in because im smokin one now and i forgot to put this in...hehehe,
this is the type of smoke a heavy smoker like me can smoke all day and still enjoy the buzz off the last joint of the day as i did the 1st.hit ya good everytime and definetly did not dissapoint anyone ive smoked her with.all i get is compliments on the high taste and smell,id say shes a total package plant bro.decent yield,bomb buzz,super great taste abnd smell,and bag appeal like crazy...and as you see it will get ya ramblin...LOL ...peace-T-

caligreen...i took mine to 73 days and man it was worth the extra couple weeks.
idk how you like ur buds when done but this is great and im sure you could get away with day 70 if you only wanna wait the 10 extra days.just my two pennies bro.
peace-T-

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
caligreen said:

yo cali that is a fukin brill shot,,,,,,,you is gifted ,,,thats in my top 3 FFA shots,,,,pukka

when you guys say kushy,,i dont know what you mean,,,,please explain more

SkaDubPUNk

wow dank FFA

wow dank FFA

Wow great job on the ffa.Looks like some serious dank herb.ever since i read about her in a mag iv'e drooled over her. This is a cut I would never turn down, a so called friend said someone offered him the ffa cut but took some other cuts instead, so I asked him to hook me up. He said no pretty much. Cant even get the FFA. Damn greed on my friends part. Thanks for Putin her out their rez and cc? ..I think. ...I hope some day she will grace me > keep it green and stay safe.. :rasta:

cc the plants looks amazing. cali green great shots bro. the plant sounds like a winner for sure. hope it comes to oregon soon....

faded.

Nik Dynosaur

Let's have this bad girl making her way over this way. I sometimes resent people who can get their hands on clones like this. I love what i have in my garden, but i'd love it more if i had this haha.

someday...

G

guest5703

Yes yes to all you who wish to have her, seriously I said the same exact things maybe 2 years ago and I've only been growing for maybe 4 now. I thought I'd never see dank strains like that, but enough time and effort put into this hobby can reap some really cool rewards. JUST BE CAREFUL who you deal with, and use common sense. If something doesn't feel right, don't do it. I ended meeting some really nice people on IC and I have a nice collection of strains now a days. Just be patient guys! My two cents ;) PEACE

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive asked that before,,,,i remember CC said its not the best idea with FFA being from Fem stock itself

would you want an S1 of FFA??,,,,