What's new

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got word that FFA might be alive and kicking in the UK as I type! Go figure! The FF-Fire is spreading on the wind. ;)

sophisto

Crazy, I was gifted a cut of this from a buddy a few weeks back. It has been alot of fun to grow this one, and the swelling she does is out of control....

I topped her as a clone and again at 2 weeks of her 4 week veg, wound up with a 7 top plant that has absolutely uniform heads on her... The smell like you say, is hard to describe, but oh so sweet and pungent... Beautiful strain with a lot of potential to be something really great in the history books of high quality cannabis.........

You da man....Muchas Grassyass...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to chime in...

had to chime in...

CC i gotta say thanx for bringin this girl to the masses,i just started flowerin my first two a few weeks ago.needless to say i have my mama goin and clones are rootin on the regular to keep plenty around :joint:
heres mine at the start of week 6,startin to plump up a little bit,smells so damn good!!!!!i think imma take her an even 80 days...

sorry for the poor quality pics...
thanks again...peace -T-

S.K.

Crazy Composer said:
I just got word that FFA might be alive and kicking in the UK as I type! Go figure! The FF-Fire is spreading on the wind. ;)

Thats some exiting news, we need this in the uk!! :jump:

Any1 got any info drop me a PM!

Amazing, mouthwatering stuff CC .. just like opal fruits lol

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooh that smell. I've smelled FFA with very little smell, from gardeners who didn't quite have the garden dialed in, but when a grower has the plants dialed, the smell is just indescribably enticing for pot lovers. No one seems to be able to fully capture the smell in words yet. I most often smell berries and skunk together in there, wrapped in a thick, heady bouquet of marijuana musk.

I have a few of these ladies rounding third base in the flwer room right now. I should get some pics before I chop them.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some new FFA. :) These are almost done now. :) It's been a couple months for me! I can't wait. :)
20FFA_NOV_08_1.jpg

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like the man said, from grower to grower to grower. I'm a grower, so can somebody help a brutha' out with the FFA?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup crazy,looks beautiful bro.mine are turnin like a avocado dark dark green,beautiful.and starting to really swell,i was just showin ya right fast...
i hope you enjoy.peace -T-

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Vash said:
Like the man said, from grower to grower to grower. I'm a grower, so can somebody help a brutha' out with the FFA?

I am with you Vash.

Been trying to get my hands on this one for awhile. :badday:
anyone want to share some with me?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice thread, I got a ffa mom growing up as I type, Soon as she is large enough I will be grabbing clones and giving it a go!

Until next time be safe and take care!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tonatiuh, Glad to see you've got the cut and that you're doing so well with her. :) Tip: Don't dry these buds too fast for two reasons... 1: the calyxes get very brittle when dried too fast, and 2: that amazing smell/taste can be greatly diminished by drying too fast.

I dried my second batch of FFA too fast, too dry, and the buds fell apart in the bag. I ended up with a bag full of shake, more or less... TERRIBLY disappointing. It was wintertime and the air was already extremely dry, so the process went extra fast that time. Now I keep the buds on the stem to dry during the dry winter months. The extra moisture in the stems slows the drying process down. In the summer, however, when the air is humid, all my buds get snipped off the stems and dried on screen racks.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on thanks for the tip.i'll just let them dro on the stems too,i dont wanna miss a drop of that taste and flavor...especialy for that first time puffin her...wont be long now bro.peace.

U

UBER21

I had this girl T and she is a very special plant.....Rez did a number with this one....she has very unique taste and a great high.....taste like Crazy C said is hard to describe..ur going to like her I think.... :)

sophisto

I have about another 3-5 days to go until my first pull of FFA ( 1 plant ) and the turpins left on my fingers after touching this delicious looking girl, smell a little sour diesel like to me, I guess it is the AOGK coming through, but there is definitely some sweetness I wouldnt say fruit, maybe, musky fruit if that makes sense....

I have seen heard some members say that they are not 100% on her but she is a keeper in my book with out a doubt..... Again good work...............

H

Hazeseeker

How many days does it take FFA to root for you guys?,
mine has been in the prop for 16 days now, no signs of any roots so far,
out of the 2 there was 1 really weak looking 1 which i broke open the RR cube today to check,
it was all yellow at the base so that 1 is gone,
the other looks like it has relaxed into the RR - leaves all standing normal, growing a little,
fingers crossed it still roots, but 16 days so far seems a long time?

peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts