What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus, i actually had to read that 3 times to make sure i wasn't tripping from this 'erb i'm smoking lol,
no transparency or air circulation problems on this end Rick, trust in that:wink:,
clones landed in a terrible condition, nursing them back to health, watch n see:yes:

peace

sorry Hazebro,,,i didnt mean to sound too forward with the last post..

i trust!!....

if its not transparency, what is it?,,,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

what i am trying to say:::::in this pick you have that nice split of the stem turning into leaf blades, it looks perfect right at the split of the stem "nice and flat!!!",,,,,,but then it has a slight curl on the edges of the leaf blade!!,,,,

i could sware that curl is the plant demanding different transparency management!!.....im i crazy?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"sorry"

tran⋅spi⋅ra⋅tion   /ˌtrænspəˈreɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tran-spuh-rey-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. an action or instance of transpiring.
2. Botany. the passage of water through a plant from the roots through the vascular system to the atmosphere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1545–55; trans- + L spīrātiōn-, s. of spīrātiō breathing (spīrāt(us), ptp. of spīrāre to breathe + -iōn- -ion ); perh. directly < F or NL
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.
Cite This Source

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job cc killa pics hazeseeker i swear those pics are a dead ringer for my superskunk from sensi almost identical same with the overall plant in looks and growth structre..

Transparancy and Transpiration are different words.

or is that your aixelesyd acting up again?

"sorry"

tran⋅spi⋅ra⋅tion   /ˌtrænspəˈreɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tran-spuh-rey-shuhn] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. an action or instance of transpiring.
2. Botany. the passage of water through a plant from the roots through the vascular system to the atmosphere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1545–55; trans- + L spīrātiōn-, s. of spīrātiō breathing (spīrāt(us), ptp. of spīrāre to breathe + -iōn- -ion ); perh. directly < F or NL
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.
Cite This Source

H

Hazeseeker

Hi guys,

Group Shot
picture.php

This 1 (Below) is gonna get a few more weeks veg before being put into flower
picture.php
picture.php

Mother Plant
just after i took these pics i topped each of the 5 main leaders
picture.php

picture.php

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hazeseeker-congrats man! got some good smoke comin! i dont get the berry thing at all with FFA. i do really get the og kush smell with her, well taste more then smell. i wont even try to describe what i smell, i dont really know how. very kushy bottom to it with the nutes i use. she also makes me cough more than others, not hacking, rough taste or smoke cough, but the " i didnt know that part of my lungs still worked" cough haha. she is expando for sure. good luck and enjoy.....sub

H

Hazeseeker

i do really get the og kush smell with her, well taste more then smell.
this has me excited bro^^:headbange, i've been wanting to find out what these OG's taste like for ages, to hear the FFA is in that same sort of area is great news man:yes:,
is FFA a big stretcher once in flower?

peace

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FFA stretches, yes. :) But nothing like a haze. It's very similar in growth to the ECSD clone, which will double or more in flower. The FFA will get bushier than the ECSD in flower, though. :)

Peace, love,
cc

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
HIGH C C
like following your threads and reading HT.I really want to get some of FFA sounds very nice and look's sooo tasty. but going to have a full room for a little while right now i got those Johnny blaze,A-11,C-99xGrapefruit,Peak 19, Chemdog-d x SD IBL,starting that bro got I don,t think he,s going to be abble to grow them out right now so i'm going to.Anywho thanks alot.

And i would like to let u know about our friend who is having some major prob's and i'm really worried about them.If its ok will u PM me and let me know if i can PM u and tell u whats up they hold the VERY HIGHEST respect for you.Don't want to lose them. thanks CC

I N Hail (aka Kermit Greenskip)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGkush.........ahh man,,, thats what im talkin about!!

CC ---is FFA better than OG??.......i trust your taste buds,,,,,,,"no pun intended!!"

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
simple question...by the name, it is obvious that this is intended to be in fact "free for all"

How do I get some "free" for me...hehehehe. Glad to see this is spreading as it was intended to do.

J

JeffSpicoli

she also makes me cough more than others, not hacking, rough taste or smoke cough, but the " i didnt know that part of my lungs still worked" cough haha. she is expando for sure.

You can say that again. When i smoked yours i had such a instant expando head rush, body temp rise. Definitely has that same expando that ogkush has, but with more of a earthyskunky i guess sliight berryness to it. Kinda reminds me of the chem mystery alot.

Awesome work on the FFA CC!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes JEFF.....with the wickid Chem Mistery referance!!

im lovin the new explantions.....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can say that again. When i smoked yours i had such a instant expando head rush, body temp rise. Definitely has that same expando that ogkush has, but with more of a earthyskunky i guess sliight berryness to it. Kinda reminds me of the chem mystery alot.

Awesome work on the FFA CC!!

---first time cali tried FFA was a very LARGE bong rip and he actually blacked out for a few seconds! haha. i saw his eyes roll back in his head!!!!
----hazeseeker- it is not blatantly the same taste. its kinda underneath the other taste that noone can really explain yet. but the first time you hit og after havin ffa-you will see what im talkin about.