What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
If you're shaking to seive, what a mess.
Shit floats everywhere
1715973803681.png

I run the Hashmaster 5K in a bucket.

1715973921430.png

Big time up the nose as well as in the eyes which absolutely sucks.
😝
1715973972367.png

A few billion trichomes.
I realize you folks are into making things yourself. I'm surprised nobody has come up with this before:

VEVOR Alcohol Still, 3 Gallon, Stainless Steel Alcohol Distiller with Copper Tube & Build-in Thermometer & Water Pump, Double Thumper Keg Home Brewing Kit, for DIY Whiskey Wine Brandy
You can distill raw spirits from vodka, whiskey, tequila, etc using one of these! $80!
1715973735837.png

Still run.

Donated my first pint of autologous blood. I'm on the anemic side with a hemoglobin of 11.9. Below 11 and I can't be drawn from at all. For a normal donation you'd need to be 13+

PXL_20240516_214554530.jpg

Stopped for a bite at the Riverside municipal airport afterwards as it's only a mile away from the draw center.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19004084

I run the Hashmaster 5K in a bucket.

View attachment 19004085

View attachment 19004086
A few billion trichomes.

View attachment 19004083

Still run.

Donated my first pint of autologous blood. I'm on the anemic side with a hemoglobin of 11.9. Below 11 and I can't be drawn from at all. For a normal donation you'd need to be 13+

View attachment 19004088

Stopped for a bite at the Riverside municipal airport afterwards as it's only a mile away from the draw center.
You are correct. That is why I wear a mask and gloves. It's really not that bad but I follow what you are saying. Once I have the dry ice I can make a batch of kief in minutes.

SubGirl

420club
It's happened to me more than once too and some of those times people had stolen my number and were using it illegally, soooo I'm tongue and cheek.

I use my credit card for the same reason but have paid it off monthly since 1980 and have collected air miles and cash rewards.

We have zero debt, and I froze our credit to guard against identity theft. Imagine my surprise when Esperian reported that they were downgrading my credit rating because of an increase in my credit card debt.

Even though our balance was zeroed every month, I use it to pay contractors and Esperian doesn't check remaining monthly balance, they do spot checks, so one month it was around $1K and the next $3K and change when they checked it. That is the number that they use, even though the card is approved for $35K and we have a $200K letter of credit.

It is all a game..........................
We froze our credit too after someone bought a new phone in my name. Learned about it when I got the bill. I got out of it but froze our credit when that happened. I only have one card and have a text every time it is used so I can dispute the charges asap.

jokerman

Premium user

Always wondered where Big went ,now we know☝️😊

Wieliczka Salt Mine

The Wieliczka Salt Mine (Polish: Kopalnia soli Wieliczka) is a salt mine in the town of Wieliczka, near Kraków in southern Poland. From Neolithic times, sodium chloride (table salt) was produced there from the upwelling brine. The Wieliczka salt mine, excavated from the 13th century, produced table salt …