What's new

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Here is my most recent run of my Genius pheno right before chop, best yield I've ever pulled from an A11. It's my favorite herb for spring time and outdoors hiking.

picture.php

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
The first is more citrus lemony. The second is more dank skunky smelling. So a good variety.

Different growth structure too.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's cool about those genetics is how the smell morph's thru late veg./flower. There's def a skunky phase in early flower thru to sweet pineapple/grapefruit/rotten tropical, before mellowing out to lemon. :)

Bummer flae split. :frown:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Here's my favorite Pheno. About to be chopped very soon here.

She's the earliest finisher and has the coolest bud structure : biggrin:.

I'm not the best photographer but these were some nice plants. Thanks HL :tiphat:.

DRorganic

Veteran
I have some seeds that were given to me on the label it reads

(Female) all GPC
(Males) HL's all males. From Bi0hazard
Thanks.

I have them in paper towel now looks like 2 are poking out so hears my fingers crossed .
I hope to get a male and female so as to make some seeds. But all of my seeds are bunk so far as the ones in the freezer are doing fine . Their are only a few packs left in the freezer
Like my SSSDH IX and the doors by mr.nice.i would like to make seeds from all that's left
Evan crossing the Apollo 11 to the doors as to bring down the doors flower time. I have took some time off from growing as I have had allot of personal tragedy taken place.but now I said fuck it I need some good smoke to help me get through these hard times.

Thanks guys you know who you are. DR.O

Latest posts

Latest posts