What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

Dogen

In the end, I managed to make enough seeds from those two plants to keep me good for a while (the middle jar).

picture.php

The smoke was fantastic. Very reminiscent of citrus essential oils mixed with some sort of household cleaner. VERY up high, makes you want to do shit.

I recently received a couple of packs of Apollo 13 x Apollo 11 that I want to pop next spring, maybe do an open pollination with those and some plants from the seeds above, and see what I get :)

picture.php

Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
fetch?id=17829990.jpg

here's my last and only female of a11 x f13xa11.
i've pollenated her with the pollen i collected two years ago which is still viable.
smells like menthol cherry perfume. which has to be from the f13 i would think. loads of purple striping and the petioles on all fan leaves are wine in color.

antheis

Veteran
i can't get over the smells coming off this last one.
after re-reading this thread for the fourth time i'm sure she's a f13 leaner: slow mutant growth, heavy purpling on stems and petioles, wonderful scent. i wouldn't call it floral but i know it isn't pine/lemon/cleaner smells that are common in c99 and its derivatives.

antheis

Veteran
some of the pollen took and f2s are being made

Attachments

• photo2037391.jpg
    photo2037391.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 13
  • photo2037392.jpg
    photo2037392.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 10