What's new

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

F

flae

Good info highlighter on the genios of nachilloos. I knew the purple in them had some other pheno with it.

F

flae

A11 x GPC

A11 x GPC

Here are some pics I promised:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come.

F

flae

Thanks g0vnaa, Mine is fire as the young uns call it and the A11 x GPC I expect no difference :)

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Oh wow the a11 x gpc is looking rediculous. Good stuff my dude :tiphat:.

Hope mine turn out half as good...

RoadRash

I got some of TGA's Apollo 11's, as seeds. I think they're descended from Bros. Grimm Apollo 11's.

I'm hoping they have some of the greatness. :woohoo:

That's some Fiiiiiiiiiiiine medicine you got there.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
beautiful A11, great thread, are you selling these beans on the bay or the bou? can't find seeds anymore and have become a little obsessed with A11 while reading through this thread + others, you would think it would stay available? what a classic strain!

looking forward to smoke report on the f13 x A11, that cross looks spectacular!

Yeah I already had an obsession witg A11. The described clear, happy and uplifting high sold me. I bought joey weeds f2s from back in the day and found a magnificent genius pheno. They other females were all nice too... But when you see that zigzaging genius momma you just fall in love.

The f13 sounds like the perfect cross for this strain. Only complementing each other. Hopefully you got some seeds. I waant as fortunate with all my life drama begining at the time.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Helloo astronauts, hey flae what a good looking individuals, CareGiver the flowering time of the a11/pr are 8-18 weeks, had like 10 phenos, i might be wrong... but if you have interest in the pr.. i think this cross is not a good try. Selection is something really personal..so for me the magic is in the genio pheno.. a gpc leaning pheno with a few good pr traits and stays in 9 weeks, the long phenos i saw can not compete with the magic of other sats of that flowering time.
Jelly- late OD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludoss and best wishes. I almost forgot jj ---> Y un abrazote HL
n

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:

I'll strictly be looking for the 'Genios' phenos and those will be b/c to Apollo.
I'd sure grow out the Red Snakes if I had the stamina!

Blessings nachilloo! :wave:

F

flae

Thanks nachillo, You have some fine ladies there yourself. Gonna give the F13 x All the next round.